Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Oz   

^ ^ ^ :D :D been a while, the thrashing of ManYoo reminded you of Winger eh... :D

chelseafcvarsenal.jpg

Legend of Zu as you know we normally do you. :D

Polanyi   

ya arkay oz? ya arkay tujiye. ha ha ha. van persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ah ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 5-3. Jon terry, loser, ah aha.

N.O.R.F   

^waar we're finishing 5th or 6th

City looking good for the title. Man Utd will get Schnieder in Jan. Chelsea will be looking for a new Makalele. Arsenal looking good again.

NGONGE   

^^ I still reckon we'll give it a good go for the title, tacbaan yaho. No team looks that good this year. But we're creating so many chances that we should be top by now. :D

Anyway, I don't think City will win the title (early days and Mancini is made enough to blow it all away in another fit of rage). I don't think United will win the title because of how weak their midfield is (even if they got schnieder). They need a DM not an AM/playmaker. I also don't think Arsenal (even though they recovered and will aim for top four) are going to win the title. This leaves us and Chelsea (have you had a look at our final ten games for the season? Easiest run in ever). :D

Oz   

Matches between the top 5-6 teams are usually tight affairs, yet this season we have seen the following

Man United 8 Arsenal 2

Man United 1 Man City 6

Spurs 1 Man City 5

Spurs 4 Liverpool 0

Chelsea 3 Arsenal 5

Crazy...

Ps: Sczesznznzy or however it's spelt should have been sent off. IMO

NGONGE   

^^ You know the pattern you paint means that Liverpool are due a big win (we have City & Chelsea to play after the International break). :D

Oz   

New Castle Surprise Package.

Now lying third in the Prem with one of the strongest defence in the league and unbeaten in many matches....not what I was expecting this season and I think many would agree.I expected mid table now, not mixing with the big boys but it shows what Pardew has achieved (even though I dont like him) in a short time at NU.

They've susprised me a lot, considering the start of the season when they played Arsenal i thought they'd have it tough, but how wrong was i.

Let's just see if they can keep it up their, and see how they fair out against Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and if they don't get a result, how they can turn it back around. Worst case scenario is losing against one of those teams, then going on a streak where it just goes to pot and the good form their in, diminishes.

They now have some difficult fixtures coming up.

Saturday, 19 November 2011

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Newcastle, 15:00

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Barclays Premier League

Man Utd v Newcastle, 15:00

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Barclays Premier League

Newcastle v Chelsea, 12:45

If they can pick up some points in these fixtures then they will have a very good season. Something tells me it will all go wrong at some point. This is Newcastle after all.

What do you think?

NGONGE   

^^ War forget Newcastle. You know and I know that they will not last the pace. How about us playing you twice in two weeks, eh? Which of the two games do you feel confident about? The Carling Cup one or the league? :D