Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Tuujiye   

Chelsea ayaa leh koobkaan this year.. I just hope we get a solid play maker so that we get a chance to win the CL too...

Chelsea is getting younger and alot more skilled players and Roman is finally listening to others.

Liverpool will ot beat Stoke! I have 100$ on this lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Since we are ravaged by injuries as always....and the damn Arsene plans never come to fruitation.

I tell you what....alot of people will swallow their pride and watch us surprise everyone....

The Zack   

N.O.R.F;744986 wrote:
We have Stoke on Sat so can't really enjoy watching a game of football
:(

Liverpool 0 Stoke: 1

Norf knew this was coming, NGONGE didn't. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Still does not change my mind, saaxib. We will win the league, I tell you.

I finally got to watch the game and we played them on half ground for the most part (silly spot kick for them and three for us denied). One of those games really. I still believe.

p.s.

Chelsea will also sneak up on the two manchester clubs.

The Zack   

NGONGE,

I don't see how the reds will win the trophy when they can't beat clubs like Stoke. Weynu arki doonaa, we will talk about this again in December insha'allah.

Tuujiye   

Zack Stoke is not an easy club to beat sxb.. They play nothing but defence and they will finish middle of the table like they always do..

Liverpool is an average team to me walaah.. all these british cadaan players will not beat top teams and I don't even see them in 5th anymore.. I still cant believe they paid adam for that much money uff....

Chelsea needs a play maker and with out someone solid in the middle, I don't think we will win anything.. I just hope no one in our back line gets hurt again.... Teams like Man city or Barca will controll our midfield if we play them and thats gonna expose us to the rest of smaller clubs...

I still see Chelsea above Man City and that Only Man U is our worries...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE;745470 wrote:
^^ Still does not change my mind, saaxib. We will win the league, I tell you.

I finally got to watch the game and we played them on half ground for the most part (silly spot kick for them and three for us denied). One of those games really. I still believe.

p.s.

Chelsea will also sneak up on the two manchester clubs.

NG sxb one of the reasons Arsenal failed in the last couple of years is teams like Stoke. So I don't think we were playing in their half really cuts it when it comes to winning the title. games like this you should win. period!

This year it is between the two Manc - the devils and their noisy neighbors.

Chelsea, I can't figure them out, their new manager is wild card except i find them just going slowly but won't be enough... they have the know how but that won't win them the premier league. may be the FA and 3rd place.

Arsenal expect them to do well In europe (with a bit of good draw semis or final) this year but forget the P league unless we buy more players in Jan window then we can win FA cup as well.

COYG!!!

Cheers

The Zack   

LOL@Norf.

Tuujiye, I know Stoke are not easy to beat, they do play physical game and high ball, but they are not a top 6 team and any team that dreams about winning that trohpy better be able to beat Stoke, Fulham, Stoke and co.

Tomorrow, Chelsea waa lahayaa.

Sunday's game and my prediction:

Chelsea 2 Sheydaamada(Red devils) 1

Man U. will be tested on this Sunday, dabkeey saaran yahiin.

Tuujiye   

Drogba is back!!!! he will play on Sunday and David Luiz too ... Man U will be tested this sunday I don't really see them beating Chelsea.. It might end draw but this will show everyone how strong they are this year...lets see how the new kids in the back defend Drogba and co loool... big test for devi boy! is time to bully them and we will do just that.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

^Drogba aint back, where do u get your news from, Ontario Times? :D :D

It is funny SAF is going to play his youngsters and AVB is choosing his oldies. Men VS Boys?

Oz   

I think Chelsea will be much better attacking wise with Mata, Meireles and Sturridge in the team. They're more fluid, in between the lines players than the likes of Drogba, Lampard and Malouda, and give Chelsea that little bit extra that's a bit harder to defend against.

Citeh are looking brilliant! I guess that's to be expected given the near £500 million investment over the last few years. In Agureo they have an unbelievable talent, David Silva and Samir Nasri are looking very very effective in the middle of the park. 15 goals in 4 league games along with a 100% record tells it's own story. They have outscored 18 other premier league teams, the ironic thing is, the one team they are desperate to better are bettering them so far this term.

Manchester United are flying! 18 goals for, 3 against, Arsenal and Spurs out of the way and the in form player in the country banging them in from all angles, all with a starting line up with an age averageing under 25 and things look pretty good for the benchmark of English football.

As for Chelsea shouldn't be written off, though it might be a transitional year in the league. It's whether we can get a settled team together.

Liverpool are looking like they could rip any team in the world apart one week or not being able to score in a brothel another.:D

Poor Arsenal.

I realise it's very early days and anything could happen, but, on the basis of what we've seen so far, does anyone see the Premier League trophy leaving Manchester?