Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

AYOUB   

^ Hosbital baas baan udhiibay and the blind man took it. I plan to haunt him more than 2 seasons ago, IA.:cool:

Oz   

Villas-Boas new rules

Villas-Boas not taking anything less than perfect

New Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas has set some new rules that the team have to follow now. He seems very serious and wants to get back the EPL title and create a legacy that not only fans but the critics will remember.

The New rules set by Villas-Boas are:

- Players must always eat breakfast and lunch together on training days.

-
Muslim players Nicolas Anelka and Salomon Kalou must still sit with their team-mates during meals - even though by observing Ramadan throughout August they must fast during daylight hours.

- Unnecessary noise is banned during training sessions. A gardener was even told to stop trimming the hedges as he was making too much of a racket.

- The manager wants his side to train in white - and black adidas kits have been sent back to the manufacturers.

Villas-Boas said: 'I trust my man-management abilities and I base my decisions on that.'

'The season is long, disappointments will come, but players have to live up to standards. '

'Pre-season is for establishing your ideas and the players have been responding to that. '

'We look for excellence and look to win back the title that escaped us last season. We'll do everything in our power to win it back.'

These new rules may be hard to follow especially for the 2 Muslim players as they will no doubt have to go through vigorous training sessions while keeping a fast as the hunger for trophies in Villas-Boas is as clear as daylight. Andre wants to emulate the success Mourinho and Ancelotti had achieved with Chelsea and it's very clear that he's not going to accept anything less than Perfect.

Villas-Boas said 'We can only dream to emulate what Carlo did in his first year and, hopefully, more.'

Chelsea are going to be facing Stoke at the start of the EPL and then only will we see the affect that Villas-Boas' new rules have on the harmony of the squad.

The Chelsea boss seems confident as he said 'Stoke brings you the best of British culture: emotional stadium, direct players and style, in a positive way.

'It's a good challenge to have in our first game of the season.'

We all know that the fans, critics and the Chelsea board are going to keep a very close eye on Villas-Boas and his tactics. A loss might shatter the team's morale so he has got to make sure that Chelsea get the 3 points today.

AYOUB   

Norf, let's stop. This is bordering on bullying. Waa Ramadaan inaar.:)

oba hiloowlow;740218 wrote:
Horta how is the schedule i heard the first 9 games iney hirig hirig gashay??.. Ps football fantasy gala kedib premier league team sameysta u get 100 millions to buy a dream squad from every team in the PL, then we'll see the person who in SOL who has the best football skills. All you need to do is to form a squad and will see after the PL the person who wins... Horray do it before the 13th of August..

Just send me a pm and i'll give you the password for the group..

Any more takers? This league starts this weekend.

NGONGE   

AYOUB;741299 wrote:
^ Hosbital baas baan udhiibay and the blind man took it. I plan to haunt him more than 2 seasons ago, IA.:cool:

Haunt away, saaxib. Just don't go missing when I am (as always) proven right. :D

Thierry.   

We shall hopefully get a clearer picture once the transfer window is closed, until then there is gagging order on me not to calacal on Arsene Wenger's transfer policy.

Suu Tuujiye u dhahaayey qashinkaa (arsenal players) ha la gado...duqii Arsense ahaa kuligood uu suuqa geeyey....we have got no players left.... can you believe that? who does sell his best players and not replace them? it is mindboggling!

Walaahi Unless he comes up with the biggest suprise and shows us a line of top players....we may become the new Liverpool i.e. fall from grace ha ha ha

Oz, I can't believe you wrote Barton didn't deserve to be sent off... the only reason he didn't get retrospective punishment is because the ***** referee decided to give me yellow.

Waa inoo Liverpool game. if this Liverpool team doesn't beat our kids this weekend then forget the fourth place.

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool waraa calaacalka dhaaf... Arsenal will finish above Liverpool anaa taas kuu xaqiijiyay they will finish 4th...

1. Chelsea

2. Man City

3. Man U

4. Arsenal

5. Liverpool

6. Sunderland

Wax is badalaayo malaha.... Arsenal needs one or two players bas

Man City will have squad dhibaato iyo playing time

Chelsea must get a Midfield playmaker

Man U has no defenders

Lets get this going again!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

N.O.R.F   

It was a hollow victory. The 3 points are welcomed but the way we played lacked any creativity. Adam is out of his depth (Championship/lower PL player) and Carrol is just too one dimensional. Mereiles needs to start some games otherwise this lack of creativity will continue. We also need a right winger. Hendo is did well coming in and keeping things tight.

Frimpingpong was just daft. I mean, how ****** can a player get? But thanks :D