Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

NGONGE   

^^ Kenny has a plan and I think it'll work too. I'm the most hopeful I've been since Rafa's third season. :D

N.O.R.F   

We can challenge. I'll be happy with top 4. Anything more will be a bonus. We will now hopefully beat the smaller teams (Wigan are a bloody nuisance).

Just don't make any predictions :D

NGONGE   

^^ Naah. We're ok as we are. Chicharito fits United's style of play, Suaraz & Carroll (even Ngog) fit ours. You worry too much, mate.

N.O.R.F   

The team is not complete dee. If Carrol and Suarez are injured we will be left short up front. We have a dodgy defence as well. Agger is finished and so is Aurelio. Wouldn't mind if we signed Lugano the Uruguayian.

NGONGE   

^^ If both are injured I still reckon we'll win loads of games. Our midfield is BOSS ban ku idhi. :D

The defence too looks alright (for this season). Carraghar and Skertl should be more than adequate in the middle and the full backs are also ok. But, like we all thought (including you) our main problem was in the middle and how to break teams down. With Downing and Adam I think we got good cover now. In addition, don't forget how well this team did at the end of last season. If you add the three new players we bought plus a fully fit Carroll, I really don't know why you need to worry. War relax, our problems are not half those our rivals have (look at United, Chelsea and Arsenal..heh).

The Zack   

AYOUB;734770 wrote:
Zack, don't say "the cup".

*yankee doodle*

Hey hey! That is what we call it here. The UEFA one is much more important and they call it a cup LOL.

NGONGE thinks Looserpool will win something.

N.O.R.F   

After Liverpool beat ManU Kenny and Fergie are having a talk.

Fergie: Kenny how come your team has become so strong since you took over? can you give me some advice?

Kenny: Well the secret is to hang around with intelligent people.

Fergie: What? So I have to fire my whole team?

Kenny: Maybe yes but that´s not the point. Look you have to ask your players some difficult questions.

Kenny takes a sip of his tea and calls for Raul Meireles.

Raul: Boss you have called me?

Kenny: Raul listen, your parents have a child he´s not your brother and not your sister. Who is it?

Raul: That´s easy boss, that would be me then.

Kenny: Well done Raul you can go.

So kenny turns to Fergie and tells him that this is the key to a strong team. it´s intelligence.

So after Fergie arrived back in Manchester he wants to try that too. So he calls for Rooney.

Fergie: Wayne, listen your parents have a child. He´s not your brother and not your sister. Who is it?

Rooney: Wow boss this is difficult let me think about it ok?

So Rooney goes to every staff member and asks them but nobody knows. So frustrated he goes back to the cabin where he meets Gary Neville.

Rooney: Hey gary your parents have a child. He´s not your brother and not your sister. Who is it?

Gary: Hmm, well that´s easy that would be me then.

Rooney: Ok thanks mate.

fully excited he runs towards his coach.

Rooney: hey coach I got the answer

Fergie: that took you a while. tell me

Rooney: well it´s Gary Neville

Fergie: no you dumb **** it´s Raul Meireles

:D :D :D

The Zack   

^True. Liverpool lost 2 games and drew another in the last couple of weeks. Jug jug meeshaada joog ahaa. They are so number 6 :D

Oz   

oh deary me. it looks like tough times are ahead at the emirates. woolwich arsenal football club- one of the finest institutions in british sport and the fulcrum upon which the borough of islington leans upon (according to wikipedia its the foremost attraction in the borough- sadlers wells should complain). but this once great institution is face erroneously problematic problems at the moment. superstars liks farbregas & nasri and the the relatively decent clichy are on the way out. BONJOUR BOYS!!!!!!

every week (almost) 60,000 librarians make the epic journey from south london to see their beloved team play. and whilst they are entertained with mesmeric football the nearby trophy cabinet is giving a lot of the resident asthmatics serious problems. hence why they cant sing so loud.

is this finally the end for wenger?? i'm predicting a season of doom and gloom for the boys from the emirates. how can they compete with superclubs like man utd, chavski, man city, liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club? 6th at best i reckon for the arsenal boys i reckon.