Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Once a Proud Nation, Somalia is on Her Knees

Ramadan is coming and there is no better time than this month to give Sadaqah. At least that should motivate us a little, no? Most Somali businesses in my area have donation boxes for the drought put there, don't know if that alone is enough, but at least it's a good start.

Also, we as Somalis regardless of our political views, should appeal to TFG as well as AS to halt their ongoing wars for at least couple months until the situation gets better.

A_Khadar   

Alle ha u sahlo umadaa abaaraaha iyo colaadu isug darsoomeen.. Every possible venue to help those suffering should be opened and used whether it's masjids, community centers and private and publice orgs.

Baashi   

Awoowe times are tough. Gruesome violence, grinding poverty, and deepening conflict compounded with draught! Remember tough times never last, but tough people do. Somalis will get through this one insha'Allah.

Libaax awoowe I would suggest that you initiate a public awareness banner oe something similar as well as virtual box (paybal or pointer to Muslim Aid, etc)whereby nomads and other visitors who want to donate can do so if they want to. My man do your part.