Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

Can Somaliland survive without Awdal?

Aaliyyah   

^ Dude it took Somaliland over 30 years to get where they are, and they are not even still recognized. So, clearly people of Awdal also need time and resources to voice their opinion and free their regions. This has nothing to do with describing them as weak. Merely, facts! Somalilanders could they have run around hargaisa in the early 80s with their anti siyadbarre ideology. No hun, rather they were all the way in jeddah lol trying to figure out what to do...so i'm sure people from awdal who are today holding meeting in qurbaha are not weaker than those in jedda in fact they are much stronger and they will implement their goals in much shorter time frame!

n did you just say my people? people from Awdal are somalis and they are no closer to you than they are to me!..

as for the konfurians? they are not the only other somalis who awdal people need to unite with. All somalis are one (minus the three cities somaliland la carabaso)..

and what the ppl from south are going thru is just a phase and they will get through it with the help of Allah swt, you dont need to laugh it out..xasid meel dheer ma gaadho! mise if things work out in hamar iyo the south waxaad ka biqi your recognition dream will even be harder to attain?

salaam

Aaliyah your overstepping your jurisdiction. The relationship between Awdal and Somaliland does not need your crocodile tears. My two cents..

Aaaliyah is not aware about coexistence between the different communites of Somaliland she thinks one side is oppressing the other when in reality is when the statehood of Somaliland was re-established again in burco in 1991. The ugaaz from Awdal was one of the key players in the reconciliation conference he was the one who suggested that the SDA Groups and the SNM groups should join as one Unit.

Independence was declared and the late President Abduraxmaan tuur AUN was sworn in as president for two years. yes awdal people are my kin my people they are my countryman i don't care for clan like some people that are obsessed with clan.

As for the koonfurians we wish them all the best they can get with their Somalia i hope a government for the people by the people will be installed there they will for ever be our neighbour so we wish them no harm we can even in the future cooperate in trade security etc. Awdalite played a key role in the establishement of Somaliland on many fronts they even led the country for almost 8 years and former president daahir rayaale kahin went down in to the history books as the president who implemented the democratic institutions in the country he organzied 3 democractic elections in the country. They call him aabihi dimuqradiyada in Somaliland.

The Second vice president of somaliland Mujahid abduraxmaan aw cali was one of the SNM leading Colonels who played a significant role in the liberation of the country in the 1988 wars against the SNA. What about the current vice president of Somaliland Abduraxmaan seylici another awdalite who showed real leadership during the first 6 months of the Kulmiye administration. When the country was effected by drought he made sure all the UN agencies and the international NGOS and local NGOS who were supplying water to the regions he made sure they reached every village in Somaliland.

Aaliyyah   

Abokar, LOL@ overstepping..if anyone is overstepping is you who thinks somaliland can claim other people's regions (Awdal state & SSC regions) ...I am not even after your three cities. I careless!...hada rabtid cirka la aad!.

However, I have every right to support what ppl from Awdal state want...they have decided their fate! and if that doesn't sit well with you. Tough luck the world does not revolve around you ONLY!!!!.

AWDAL STATE LAMA AASI KARO :D

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji lol@ abdurahman tuur..isn't that same man who joined the tfg. Anyways, don't bother retelling to me the somali/somaliland history. I know it well, in fact maybe even better than you..

waxba ha sugar coat gareeneen retelling some parts of it..while putting others under the carpet (with your previous comment of denying the genocide that was done to the awdalians).. sheeko baa mesha ku haysa...and i'm wondering why u putting so much effort retelling some parts of the somali/somaliland history? talow are you convincing yourself??? ha is daalin walaal....

salaam

AWDAL STATE LAMA AASI KARO

Aaliyyah Yes Lama aasi karo AWDAL Haddii la dulmiyay oo ay xaqdaro ku jiraan ILAAHAY ha u gargaaro, haddii ay ku dayasho ku jiraana Ilaahay ha kala mid dhigo kuwa ay ku dayanayaan :cool:

Aaliyyah;734319 wrote:
Xaaji lol@ abdurahman tuur..isn't that same man who joined the tfg. Anyways, don't bother retelling to me the somali/somaliland history. I know it well, in fact maybe even better than you..

waxba ha sugar coat gareeneen retelling some parts of it..while putting others under the carpet (with your previous comment of denying the genocide that was done to the awdalians).. sheeko baa mesha ku haysa...and i'm wondering why u putting so much effort retelling some parts of the somali/somaliland history? talow are you convincing yourself??? ha is daalin walaal....

salaam

Loool TFG i am not sure there was a TFG in in 1994, truth be told there were clan wars between the clans in Somaliland but the awdalite were armed with their sda faction fighting against Ismacil Cumar geele clan in the late 80s and early 90s in awdal. You want to portray the awdalite as a weak clan that was opressed by another clan till the day of today 20 years of Somalilands statehood the awdalite are still running the show.

And you want to speak about them like they cant stand up for their own rights lol while thousands of awdalite are in awdal taking part of the development of their country arsada ardaa organization to name a few.

Somaliland is a democracy we vote for our leaders so people can choose their leaders there is no dictatorship the awdalite were always significant in the late 80s early 90s they had SDA in the late 1950s they had the USP party. And today they run the udub party for 9 years and Aaliyah is telling us they can't speak up. Aaaliyah inadeer reerka ha u gafin dee