Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland flag flies high in the capital city of juba independence ceremony.

Khadar give it a rest and stop being a bad loser. The Mujahid was invited to the ceremony as the democratically elected leader of Somaliland. Anything you say past that only reflects badly on yourself and those you support.

A_Khadar   

Xudhofow, you can run but you can't hide from the facts. You are trying so hard to change the topic, but try again mate. Your old man wasted money and time with no tangible and even hopeful lead for the clan to advance their dream yet your blind clan sight doesn't seem to be a problem for the hard earned money from women wasted and it's is ok but others money donated freely to protect their homes and towns for your murders militia if that is true as you claimed with no proof is trouble some.. That is successionist madness to explain.

A khadar President Siilaanyos duty is to protect and to continue the hard work he is doing at the moment President Siilaanyo has been in office for one year and in that year he changed Somaliland for the better and that's what matters his visit to the Arab world was to strengthen the relations with the Arab world and the visit to south sudan is was to welcome this new nation to africa. Now why is your clan jabhad leader xaglatoosiye roaming between kenya ohio dubai getting welcoming parties at the international airports wasting money for doing what other than collecting money from the poor ladies from his clan in the diaspora. His Khusuusi leader is defecting due to his mismanagement its indeed sad .

Lool @NG & Ayoub falling head over heels in ecstasy loooolz, waad kasii hordhacaysaan yaah? Yacni photoshopka yaan la idinka oran photoshop, pre-defence strategy.

If not, where is the video clip that a certain somebody was talking about in another thread. I thought it would be posted in this purely flag dedicated thread.

AYOUB   

^ Why are you lumping me with NGONGE?:) I didn't say anything of sort.....because I know you boys are busy photoshopping Imaam Faroole's alleged trip to South Sudan. :P

Khadar

Feelings are mutual. I feel for Xooglootoosiye as well.:D

A_Khadar   

AYOUB;733700 wrote:
^Khadar

Feelings are mutual. I feel for Xooglootoosiye as well.
:D

;);)

At least you accepted that hard earned money from poor women on the BACAD daily taken by force is spent unwisely.. Could it be the Qandalawi lumped you with NG because of your once in a while reasonable personality..

Thankful   

MoonLight1;733710 wrote:
scaled.php?server=217&filename=puntland.

Who said Faroole wasn't there.lol

LOOOOOOOOOOL, :D

The secessionsists must be fuming!! Their so called flag was supposedly hoisted, however the president receives no reception and a cell phone pic with real leaders.

Bad photoshoped the bunaaniland flag, but actually the somaliland flag flying the south sudan independent day can be a fake one a photoshoped one like this

siilaanyo-Somalia-flag-welcome.jpg

Thankful   

Somalina :D:D excellent observation!

Why are the top left corner of other (real) flags facing down, but not the secessionist one?

peasant   

Xaaji Xunjuf;733483 wrote:
Horta has any one heard of faroole has any one seen him at the independence ceremony in south sudan,, allpuntland claimed he was flying to juba on the 9th of july , As for sheikh dalxiis he will do anything just to avoid going back to vila Amisom i don't blame him
:D
when he is out of vila Amisom thats the only time sheikh Sharif can be Sheikh dalxiis.
;)

Duhh Puntland is part of Somalia and it is represented by Sheikh Sharif..