Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Madaxweyne Siilaanyo oo Lacasheeyay Gudoomiayaha Qaramada Midoobay Ban Ki-Moon

^You backyard is nothing, you are told today. You jumped and got excited but you have been proven to be a mere spectator. No need to change or divert the topic from the humiliation the secessionist got from this so publicised visit of Silaanyo.

How many more humiliations do you have to suffer as a result of your secession illusions at the hands of many foreigners, Muslims and Christians, whites and non whites alike. Adeer, if you have any decency left in you iska soo dhiiba Mogadishu awalba halkaas ayaa la idinkaga talin jirayeem, or else if you have no shame do continue with this never ending embarrassment.

NASSIR   

I would agree with the Northerners, for I've Northern roots , that the mafia-style culture inherited from Italy's once fascist regime permeates deep into blood veins of most Southerners. The North are far ahead of the rest of Somalia in terms of administration, integrity and creative. Hire a Southerner if interested in a shrewd political organizer who is manipulative and corrupt. :D

Qandalaawi i run my country i don't need 13000 African mercenaries to shell my capital in order to rule my people i let my people elect me . You and your leaders are told what to do what did susan rice say she told the so called TFG leaders and your uncle faroole either work together and stop bickering or lose support that is the Humiliation you have to live with. Your Prime minister was told to resign orders came from Ugandan capital Kampala your country is not an independent state its a UN Project.An Ugandan general has more authority over your capital Mogadisho than your own prime minister reminds me of your uncle getting slapped in villa Somalia by a General Gabre.

You have nothing XX, keep talkin, all hot air. What matters is what see and the report that came out today in Sudan.

Odwayne, you inundated us with Siilaanyo's visit, his travel and delegation. When the day come and we expected you to continue to report the big, you started talking about Shariif Hotel is weak and that his government is protected by Bahuka. Nonesense adeer.

Stop diverting the topic, tell us how Shariif Hotel took the limelight and the headlines and the subsequent humiliation of your clan leader.

Jacpher   

Oodweyne;732939 wrote:
Jacpher
:D
:D

Only, in your mind, could one ever "exchange" a photo opportunity for a functioning state.

Hey don't get bitter. All I am pointing out is that Siilaanyo couldn't even get in on the photo opportunity. Not even in Jubba. I am sure if your uncle were in the pictures, you wouldn't characterize it as photo opportunity. So much for functioning that the world is telling you again and again to buckle under Moqdisho for so twenty long years.

Freedom   

^^ Stop wasting your time dealing with these lots they can never understand the big picture and their hate of Somaliland will block any aspect of Logic that goes their way.

Qudhac   

Odweyne

One has to understand the different cultural that profails in Somaliland and somalia, for Somalia they seem to have inherited this mafia culture that seems coarse through their blood. In Italy the man that is valued the most and sociaty looks upto is the guy who is provebial Bastar6 the thief, the lair, the womaniser the bulsh1ter... all these are characters that are looked as GOOD quality to have for MEN...

now somalia seems to inherited these social attitudes, the man who reaches the top is the cruel, the dictator, the thief, the brutal and the the corrupt, so neptosism, corruption bribery mismanagement and embezzelment are not really seen as such bad taboos in this sociaty

take a look at Mr. Berlosconi the italian priminister as example, men in italy look upto him and his characters... this exacly what happens in somalia they VALUE discusting traits and characters as good things for man to have..

as all things reflect the sociaty they stem from politics is no different... thats why in somalia a politician doesnt care about the REALITY on the ground as long as he can wear a cheap suit and BULSH1T his followers will proclaim him to be biggest DOG in town.

How else can can a warlord who kidnappes people, has road blocks, owns the national airport still have followers from the same people he is abusing... because they VALUE these things and see it as good traits

Now sheikh sharif or any other politician is the same he comes from a world where what matters is what you can convince people rather than REAlITY on the ground as you put it ... as long as he can can be biggest chatter of bull in town people will look up to him Whether he does anything Good for them or not...

This is in essence the yard stick their sociaty will judge on an in dividuall as to how far he will get in social ladder.

so when kids from somalia in here scream where are the pictures you can understand why,,, because to them that yardstick they measure any success for politician to them as long as he can talk the talk nothing else really matters...

So when sharif is sitting in the "VILLA HOUSE" (Dilapidated Derelict House) giving decrees and phantom orders while BAHUKU BAHAKA gives the next orders to bomb the bakaaraha, he may as well be sitting in the white house as to him and sociaty in somalia he is doing nothing wrong.. he is just being the biggest bul-shitter therefore the top dog ......

So you see my friend you cannot be too harsh on these little ones its the only thing know all you can do is educate them so they dont fall to same pits that their fathers have fallen since the Italians Assimulated them into their culture...