Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Saddest Stroy on Maury Father Husband of 7 years Finds out That his 2 Kids Aint his

Ka waran hadaaad awlaad so korineysey for 7 years maalinta danbe na ay slaantadu ama saaxibadadu koley u malayn mayo maraykanka madow wey is guursadan eeh balse saaxibadi ku tidhahdo Mid kalan isku sabaxdayney sariirta oo caruurta maad dhalin :P Suprise Suprise

Malika   

The poor man, I felt for him...miskinkaa. What a dangerous woman, he better stay away from her - he will be ****** to buy her ' sowie, sowie' cries, what did she think will happen when sleeping around with different men? on top of that unprotected too! How evil she is..I would have slapped her on the mouth, when she is saying sorry - one time is a mistake, two times and possibly more its a game.

The Zack   

Malika;731973 wrote:
on top of that unprotected too!

:D :D :D

Would using "protection" make it somewhat less evil? LOOL@Malika.

I am actually not shocked with this story, heard about worse ones, i.e. the dude that was raising Schwarzenegger's son for 12 years thinking it was his.

Malika   

Lol -The Zack - I was thinking along the line, he is lucky -she has't given him a life sentence with AIDS ... But from what I saw on that clip, he looks/sounded like a 'forgiver'..Lool

Naxar Nugaaleed;731978 wrote:
feel for the man and kinda crazy that not one but both but what makes kids "yours" is that you've raised them

If they carry your genes that makes kids yours and raising them is part of that , But its so sad for that man and she said sorry how can you say sorry? atleast she should've told him when she was pregnant.

nuune   

loooooooool@oral suspension, wallaahi waa yaab, kaalay JB, intan aad hadda qortey ayaan hada qori rabey, waaba adiga igala hor marey, I think it is time to disown that sagaal farooleyda who keeps mentioning your name all the time, she sends all my secret codes to you these days.

Aaliyyah   

That show is one of my favourite, I just love all the drama lol :D

as for the man who found out his kids aint his, well as many said he raised the kids and they are as much part of him as if they were his own. But, he should move on with his life. I don't know how it is possible to forgive such *********..it is one thing to cheat, it is another to get pregnant by another man, and it is definitely worse to hide it for 7 years..kolay wuxu u ogaan wayey qaba he must be a dimwit being the man he should have been aware of what his wife doing ...tan sadexad if he forgives her dee he must be desperate cow lol..mala mid kale buu heli karin..

just making assumptions ..didnt even bother to watch the video..its late at my end..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Malika now that I watched it, I was tempted to watch it lol...I should be sleeping. Anyhow, the guy doesnt look like a forgiver didn't he say the relationship is over..bt something abt the way he cries makes him across gayyyyish (is that even a word lol)

salaam

Malika   

^He will forgive her,continue supporting her/children and she will go on having another affair...:D... 'thats the way life goes' [was this a song? hmm nevermind]