Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Legend Saado Ali Received Huge Welcome in Nairobi -

Wiil Cusub;731606 wrote:
Sado for next SSC president :cool:

am gonna one up ya, Saado should be the next pm, lol

Jacpher and Maskin, move to the desert already are at least keep preaching in the proper section of the forum

Liibaan   

Jacpher;731370 wrote:
^HOL ma Hiiraan Online bey u taagan tahay horta? Since when tolka websites become news organizations with journalists?

Perhaps the man farted while covering the president live news conference. Dhuusada HOL la aad baa ku filneyn, not arresting though this was in the news recently.

When some in SOL said that it was wrong for Warlord Faroole to arrest HOL Reporter, why did you get angry? Maxaad la gubatay? Warlordka aad caabudo, miyaan la waydin karin, ama wax laga sheegi karin.

Jacpher   

When some in SOL said that it was wrong for Warlord Faroole to arrest HOL Reporter, why did you get angry? Maxaad la gubatay? Warlordka aad caabudo, miyaan la waydin karin, ama wax laga sheegi karin.

^So this is about Faroole not SAADO? Armaad haddan u badashaa Siilaanyo :D :D :D

When are you gonna grow out of playing victim of Faroole and Siilaanyo? Will you ever?

Listen kid, if you will, challenge me of anything I said of Faroole at its respective thread. Here you made some accusation yet you don't seem to have the balls to address your own comments on this very thread. Grow a pair kid. Forget about me if that helps. Where did Miskiin hated on Saado? Please respond to this before you interject another topic/thread into here.

Naxar: Dhinecee loo sujuudaa horta?

Liibaan   

Jacpher;731633 wrote:
^Does that mean you're gonna chew back your earlier accusation of Miskiin and I, hating on Saado? Stop shifting gears of a sudden. Back up your claims before we change the topic to Faroole or Siilaanyo. You need to support your earlier comments with evidence. Put up or Shut up kid.

It is a hatred and cheap shot to attack Saado, when you are defending Warlord/Pirate lord Faroole every time in this forum.

Dad bey meeli bugta sida kuwan taageersan Warlords ka xabashida u adeega, hadana ku doodaya hebel garbasaar ama cimaamad ma sito.

caydarus   

Saado4.jpg

Saado cali illah garab keeda hagalo, waa fanaanada qaranka soomaliyeed, mida kale saado sida loogu soo dhaweeyey nairobi Qabqabla yaasha sida Siilaanyo,faroole iyo labada shariif, mid koodna looguma soo dhaweeyeen taasi waxey kutuseysaa in ay ka meeqaan fiicantahey dhamaantood. waxan kale oon ku waanin lahaa dadka qar kood in ay haweenkooda ay u sheegan wanaaga inta aysan saado wax kasheegin.

Liibaan   

Naxar Nugaaleed;731636 wrote:
you shouldn't engage these people Liibaan, this thread should be about Saado...

NN, Thank you for the advice walaal, I agree this thread should be about Fanaanada Qaranka Saado Cali.

'Liibaan';731629 wrote:
Zack

True, Saado have received a huge welcome, despite the hatred some in SOL have for Saado [like Al-Miskiin=Xaaji Xunjuf - Warlord Siilaanyo supporter , and Jacpher - Warlord Faroole supporter]

Waxaan u oran lahaa labadan koox ee kala taageersan Warlords Siilaanyo & Faroole -"Oohintiinu Orgiga Ka Weyn", xijaabkeeda iyo garbasaarteeda da shaqadiina maaha, xaqiiqdu waxaa weeye Saado ayaa kasoo horjeedaan, iyo ra'yiga ee aaminsantahay.

Hanoolato Saado Cali

What did Xaaji Xunjuf do?

I had met her last night at Kowda Luulyo celebrations in Soomaali embassy in Nayroobi. She looks better and wonderful in person than in pictures. I even talked to her, since I was standing right next to her ear. I uttered a few words to her, saying, "Kusoo dhawoow Nayroobi, Saado."

Intee gadaal gadal ii soo fiirisay, ayna dhoolacaddeysay, ayee tiri, "Waa ku dhawahay. Mahadsanid." With a bright smile. Wonderful.

Taleexi   

Naxar Nugaaleed;731638 wrote:
One of my fav Saado Songs

Naxar: She was hot then, wasn't she?

MM: Haddaad fanaanada la qoob ciyaartay waa sheeko qurux badan.

Xaaji Xunjuf;731747 wrote:
What did Xaaji Xunjuf do?

Lol dee waad ogtahay xaaji

Al-miskiin and Xaaji xunjuf is the same person, according to mr. Liibaan :) kolay, ma far ka waawayn baa jirta. And he sure did fail on answering Jacphers questions.

Caydarus haha, iyaa? Al-shabaab thread kale ka samee ninyhahow, waa ku see, xoogaa waad dib dhacday e, step your game up.