Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

I don't want a guy who needs to be fixed by Jessica Downey

Somalina   

Qosol qosol badan guri laguma dhaqo (camiraad :P).

Islaanta hadaad iska celin kartid, wiilkeeda jeebka ayuu kuugu jiraa ogoow marwalba. That should motivate you nooh. lol

Well waan ka baxey mowjadan. Glad I could be useful.

Cheers!

Abwaan   

Somalina;731103 wrote:
:D
:D:D

I don't know about other ladies but nin ciyaal maamo ah wax ka fiican ma leh. Waa la gumeysan karaa.
:D

Viva nin ciyaal maamo ah oo hooyadiis weli la degan! lol

loool...Somalinimo waxaagu waa nin meesha ma joogee nin la iska biya-biyeysto, islaantana halla isaga cammiro!

Waxaan soo xasuustay Dhoodaan jacburkiisii ahaa "Hadday tiraa shan baan diley, waa laga dhegeystaaye"!

Polanyi   

I stopped reading

@He's a friend from Indiana who tends to get annoyed with the whole internet dating thing

Malika   

^:D

Aaliyah, there are different types of ciyaal maamo - waxaa jiiraa kuwaa aan kudihii donaa iska jiir. The ones that are so pathetic, oo waxaad modeysaa ineey islantaa hoyadiis qaabo [ he demands, commands and the old lady provides/delivers] - kaani oo kale illahi yuu saan kuu tusuun. They are the pathetic type..

Then there is the one - that just goes with the flow - whatever the mother says, goes. - This kind have no say in anything, including how to be with their wife ..hmm equally pathetic, as he will get lost between the nagging wife and mother..lol

This type is my favourite ciyaal maamo - he knows how to please his hoyo, whilst making his own mind/decisions in life - including how he will live with his wife etc. He will know how to balance the relationship with his mother and wife - He isnt the pushed around type, but yet kinder, thoughtful etc.

Be observant of the guy, your mum has suggested - what category is he falling into.. baal dee diric aan beerigii ibsaade baa weli meel ii tala, just awaiting the go ahead to come to tdot..lol

Aaliyyah   

Polanyi lol if you read the article further u would have known that it wasn't about internet dating but rather that women should settle for a good guy who is already put together instead of always lookin for one to change..

Somalina lol thanks hun...

Malika lol loving ur categories..tnx! loool@ dirici aan barigi ibsaday..if u bought that when I joined sol mesha wuuba ku gaboobe bal mid kale so iibso..:P

Som@li   

I reckon it all depends on individuals, I know what Aliyah is talking about, a grown up guy who is dependent, still lives and is taken care of by his mum, that is totally wrong!, and the same goes for girls as well, One must be independent , responsible, and be able to live alone, regardless of gender at an early age.

What about if one lives with mum, and again takes care of all the home duties, and pay the bills?

I have left my mum's home when I was 11, and I missed and wished living with my mum.

God bless Hooyooyinka!

Aaliyyah   

^ aww you left ur mom so young but after the civil war I assume many people have their own distinct stories and experiences..Inshallah though I hope you reunite with her if she's still alife and perhaps u can take care of her (to answer your question if the guy has his own house but wants to take care of his mother that's alright and nothing ciyaal mama abt that)..

but then again some mothers are quite handful from what I see in the somali community so err it depends if she is monster in law as long as she's healthy she can live alone lol..(but if she's unhealthy and needs help she should live with her son and his wife lol am I a lil heartless here! haha

sheeko baa jirtay gabadh aya ninkeeda ku tidhi hoyada ilama nolaan karto (im not sure who was wrong here whether the wife was a b** or the mother in law was a monster in law) all I know is that she wanted the mother in law to live alone so he insisted on her like can u just let my mother live with us..way diiday. bas wayahay buu yidhi he got his mom her own place right...and after a while hoyadeed baa intay sharci u xareesay u timid..markasay hoyadeed gurigeedi keentay (im assuming waqti ba u dhaxeeyey the time she kicked her mom in law n the time she sponsored her mother) ..so the guy was like hoyada guri aan u kireeno? markasay tidhi "ma hoyaday abadan ma dhacayso shekadas" markasa gogol la isla dhigteen oo qaraabo iyo eheloba involved ku noqdeen..xaskisa way halmaamtay saan filayo islaanti hore ee eriday lol..akhiran shekadii waxay tagtay runta oo wuxu yidhi hoyaday bay sanado ka hor guriga ka eriday maantana hoyadeed bay guriga rabta in ay dajiso..wuxu yidhi wax xumaan ah hoyadeed uma qabo oo waa my mother in law (sorry forgot the somali word for that) laakin cashar ayaan ku baraya xaskeeyga markasa nimanki u tageen oo dhahaya na nacasyahay ma saasa sameesay oo caqli daranida...long story short ..labadi hooyo isla guri ba la keenay and I guess that was the end of it lol..showing u caqli darada some girls..

so there is I guess that side where some girls hate mother in laws and want their moms..n theres that other side where the mother in laws can be a bit too much!..

salaam

Malika   

Lol - dee Aalliyah, you have been talking of marriage/weddings/type of men you like for ever - baal hal mar leh, go aan gar hee, as I said the diric I bought five years ago has been gathering dust..lool [i am teasing you dear, take your time ]

nuune   

^^ Aaliyah nin Soomaali ah ma rabto, hada ka hor bey igu tiri waxaan rabaa inaan noqdo sister-sister ama nin ajnabi, bal maxey isku caddibi ama ajnabi ugxanta inooga siini

Aaliyyah   

^u completely lost me!!...not to mention I have said in many posts that I respect those who marry outside of their race, but I don't see myself in that boat..

Malika lol sis I contribute a lot to the marriage posts I guess..that doesn't mean I was ready at the time. Inshallah when the right time comes I will :D

salaam