Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Faroole's failures.

1. Failure to engage, & visit SSC regions

2. Failure to engage & visit the Eastern regions/Indian Ocean

3. Failure to complete the Bender Qasim airport/Port of Bosaso second phase

4. Failure to implement the multi party system as recomnded.

5. Failure to create enough jobs and utilize the role of the large Diaspora.

6. Wasting time on unnecessary feuds with TFG and complicating the situation.

Maxaa hortaagan dhamaystirka garoonka diyaaradaha Bosaso[sawiro]

11 hours ago | 4 comments

Garoonka diyaardaha ee magaalada Bosaso ee Bandar-qaasim,waxaa si rasmi ah u dhagax dhigay bishii May ee sanadkii 2005 Madaxweynihii hore ee Puntland Jeneraal Maxamuud Muuse Xirrsi.

Waxaa dhismaha garoonka qanadaraas ku qaatay wakhtigaasi Shirkado ka tirsan Khaliijka oo qayb ka tahay dalka Kuwait,waxaa hubanti noqday in si rasmi ah loo dhamaystiro qayb kamid ah garoonka.

Teerminaalka oo ah qaybta ay ku nastaan bulshada ka dhoofeysa garoonka iyo kuwa kasoo dagaya,islamarkaanaah xafiisyada waaxda socdaalka ayaa waxaa ka muuqda bilicsami aad usoo jiidaneysa Indhaha qofka nasiibka u yeesha in uu galo qaybtaasi.

Teerminaalka wuxuu ka kooban yahay:

Xafiisyo ay u dhamaystiran yihiin qalabkooda.

Qayb Caffeteria ah oo laga helaayo cuno fudud.

Goobo lagu baakimo baabuurta oo ku taala iridka hore ee Teerminaalka iyo qaybo kale oo muhiim ah.

Taawerka oo ah qaybta laga hago diyaaradaha ayaa ah qaybo aysan u dhamaystirin agabkii iyo qalabkii loogu talagalay ,waana qayb kale oo muhiim u ah garoonka.

Taleexi: There is a time and place for everything. Now Faroole must be judged on his performance thus far. For a while I have outlined the good he has achieved. Its time to highlight his failures as a leader.

^^^I doubt anyone of us has any powers to see beyond what we can. I am judging him on his performance as a leader of the state. Those who want to judge him because of his sub clan can continue to do so.

Baashi   

General Duke;728913 wrote:
1. Failure to engage, & visit SSC regions

2. Failure to engage & visit the Eastern regions/Indian Ocean

3. Failure to complete the Bender Qasim airport/Port of Bosaso second phase

4. Failure to implement the multi party system as recomnded.

5. Failure to create enough jobs and utilize the role of the large Diaspora.

6. Wasting time on unnecessary feuds with TFG and complicating the situation.

Waa runtii. Faroole is and has been a failure. I agree on 1 & 6. The way he handled SSC conflict is arguably questionable. Siding with Sakiin against Farmaajo is very telling. Oday Faroole cimaamadii baa ka dhacday. Rooting for conniving Sakiin -- I'm still scratching my head on this move!

bilan   

He can do all that because there is no accountability, he thinks he owns PL and can do whatever he wants, I think we all know Faroole only cares about Faroole and nothing else. I agree with you Duke.

^^^Its not in the interest of Puntland & Somalia to side with Sakiin and his ilk. its time the old man woke up to the fact that he does not own Puntland and it is only its servent.

We knew he was not gone do none of that and still our MP selected him. This is how it works in Puntland. if you are from puntland and want to become somali president first you have to be Puntland president and save as much money as you can.

Not only did he not do all that you mentioned above but he undone all that was done before him. We have MPs and Ministers in the central government and I believe they will do what ever they can to help puntland or at least suppose to so therefore Faroole should be concentrating nothing but puntland's development.

Time to question him but who will do that. THE DUKE MAY BE.