Sign in to follow this  
underdog

France bids to 'shape' Islam

^^ Yacni waan waalanahay ayaad ku andacooneysaa soo maaha? Ok, waa sidaa ila jeceshahay laakiin aniga ma waalni. Alxamdulilah.

Xaal ayaad bixineysaa mardhow, koley waxaan kaaga dacwoonayaa odaygii fiicnaa ee waalidka kuu ahaa bari markuu masaajidka yimaado. Balse waxaan ka baqayaa inuu adiga laf ahaataada xaal iigu kaa siiyo, alow alle, sidaan u farxi doono markaas. :D

bilan   

ale-u-baahane tell me please you are joking!!!because there is no way that islam would make us say what you wrote,read the seerah how the prophet(PPUH) treated none-muslims,how gentle he was to them read the story of udayi ibn haatim,he was a christian yet the prophet treated him nicely and gently and he converted because of that.people use to convert when they see how muslims behave, your way bro makes people hate. even Allah tells us to be gentle "Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! Thy Lord is best aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is Best Aware of those who go aright.†(An-Nahl: 125). when Allah sent prophet musa and haaruun to pharoah he said "Go, both of you, unto Pharaoh. Lo! he hath transgressed (the bounds). And speak unto him a gentle word, that peradventure he may heed or fear".(Taa-haa).

bilan, thanx indeed. your advices are well taken. Thanx again, and I would ask you do that all the time, especialy the same pattern you adviced me.

By the way, things were all jokes. Ok :D

Nabadeey

Alle-ubaahne, there should be no jokes when u're discussing our faith. A sense of humour, maybe, but jokes, no.

I don't know what your intention is but let me tell you, you are coming across as ignorant of our faith. And I'm not speaking of knowledge per se. Knowledge means nothing if it is not applied. A man who applies the little that he knows is a better man than the one who knows more but hasn't allowed it to reach his heart and his action.

To love our Islam is to live for it and live by it by example. A Prophet was advised to be kind to Pharoah when advising him, to Pharoah of all people!! Reflect.

Mentioning a woman's avatar and making judgements about her hijab or lack of it is not just none of your business but downright danb. Work with what you know and concerns you when u're advising, not what might be. Random advice-giving makes you look like a fool. Are you here to annoy and stir emotions? If so, we'll ignore your rants or you'll get banned soon enough. If you have good intentions, please change your approach. The majority are finding you difficult, there's nothing special about you that you'll assume u're right and the rest of us are wrong. Is there?

I'm sick, sick, sick, sick of hearing some Muslims speak with knived tongues and explosive breaths. There is a time and place for defending our faith with a sword and it belongs in the battlefield. And even when u find yourself there, you may not take another's life in anger or for your own personal satisfaction.

The Chrisians are all over the globe, spreading the message of their tampered Book. We Muslims have too many fire-breathing men representing us. What non-Muslim would want to be within searing distance of such a man? What chance Dacwah to non-Muslims or Muslims themselves if we're after point-scoring and arguing when what's clear is blatanly ignored and un-applied? Look what the French and the English are up to. They want to dictate what our diin-educators tell us and monitor it right under our noses. It is at times like this that we get on the offensive(not with the sword) and defend our right to practise our faith. Are we? Or are we sitting around condemning non-Believers with our tongues and sitting on our hands?

Protecting Islam is not done for our benefit but for Allah so do as Allah wishes with compassion and kindness, Alle-ubaahne. Live by your acquired knowledge- however limited or vast and you will have no time to judge or condemn another man.

Again, brother, if your intention is to speak for Islam, use a beautiful voice. Too many of us ignore our faith and I hate to see one that has energy and desire use it in a not-so positive manner.

Good manners are the best adornment a man can have.

See you around. Behave now. ;)

Flaws in your argument:

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^ look my little sister, there is a hadeeth that says, "whoever pretends people in their manners
(language, culture, behaviour and so forth)
is one of them".
Or something in the very essence of this statement, I believe.

Please note the bolded. You are interpreting a hadith your way. Then you suggest that you are not even sure (second bold). I said bring me a solid hadith where you did not add your own words to (note the bracketed). And you did not.

However, I think, there is a Muslim language, and Gaalo language.

can you name all the muslim languages please?

**shaking my head**

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barrakatuhu

Alle-ubaahne, Wallaahi we have to be careful with what we say, and extra careful when talking about the Deen of Allaah, the Most High.

Talking out of desires, and legislating Rules in Allaah's Religion, can be Kufr, because who makes the laws in Allaah's Religion??..Do I? Do You?!?..No, we follow Islaam as taught by the Prophet Muhammad..(Sallallahu Alayhee Was Sallaam) and understood by the Salaf-us-Saalih.

We as Muslims, should not take our Religion lightly, taking this and that from anyone who quotes an Ayaah of Qur'aan or some A'Hadeeth.

Subhan Allaah, did not Allaah, the Most High say in the Qur'aan: " O you who believe, do as you say "

So Allaah, the Majestic is telling the Believers that when they give advice, that they should do that which is contained in the advice..but Subhan Allaah, what you say and what you do are two different matters...Sadly!!

Please, go and take your hijaab first, then express your views politely, ok.

and

Language is never knowledge. Get that streight in your mind. OK

Just these to statements are enough. Look at the first one that I quoted, you ask the Sister to express her views "politely" and yet 5-10 words before that you are bashing her in public. Wallaahi this is wrong, the only time that bashing or refutation can be done in public is when it is done to unveil Innovation or the People of Innovation which may Harm other Muslims in there most Sacred place, their Religion.

There is a way to debate, Allaah, the Most High said: " Invite to the way of your Lord with Wisdom "

Insha Allaah, you will reflect on what I have said, Insha Allaah

Secondly, you continued by saying..

By the way, things were all jokes. Ok

The Prophet..(Sallallahu Alayhee Was Salaam) said: "I guarantee a House in Jennah to three ..(one of them being him) who gives up lying while joking.

There is a known rule that one of the things that Nullifies ones Islaam is Mocking the Religion.

The evidence for this is found in the Statement of Allah the Most High:

"And if you were to ask them, they would say: 'Surely we were only jesting and playing.' Say: 'Was it Allah, His Verses,or His Messenger you were mocking? Make no mistake,Verily you have disbelieved after your belief.' "

The event that led to the revelation of this Verse was what happened with a group of people who were with the Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhee Was Sallaam) during the Battle of Tabook. They were Muslims. During a gathering they began to say, "We have not seen the likes these reciters of ours, the most untruthful tongues, the greediest stomachs, the most cowardly in the face of the enemy…" They were referring to the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhee Was Sallaam) and his Companions.

Amongst them was a young man from the Companions who became enraged at this speech and went to convey what this group was saying to the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhee Was Sallaam). He found that the revelation had preceded him (in informing the Messenger).

So then the group came apologizing once they heard that the Messenger had become aware of what happened in their gathering. One of them was hanging on to the front harness of the Prophet's she-camel while he (Sallallahu Alayhee Was Sallaam) was riding it, saying, "O Messenger of Allah! We were just talking loosely to help pass the time during the journey! We did not intend mockery, rather we only intended to joke." The Messenger (Sallallahu Alayhee Was Sallaam) would not even look at him, he only recited upon him this Verse:

"And if you were to ask them, they would say: 'Surely we were only jesting and playing.' Say: 'Was it Allah, His Verses,or His Messenger you were mocking? Make no mistake,verily you have disbelieved after your belief.' "

Notice His Statement, "Verily you have disbelieved after your belief." This proves that before they had uttered words (of mockery) they were Muslims, and that when they uttered them they apostated from Islam, even though they were saying that it was a joke. This is because the affairs of the Religion are not to be played with, so Allah had declared them to be disbelievers after their faith. We ask Allah for safety.

So from the above we see how careful we have to be when talking about Allaah's, The Most High's Religion

look my little sister, there is a hadeeth that says, "whoever pretends people in their manners (language, culture, behaviour and so forth) is one of them". Or something in the very essence of this statement, I believe.

Alhumdulilaah, you are correct in this or at least very close..The Statements of the Prophet..(Sallallahu Alayhee Was Salaam) are very many, in which he said: " Whoever takes the similitude (in manners) of a certain people becomes one of them"

We are ordered to be different from the Kuffar when Allaah, the Most High says: " Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe (in the Oneness of Allaah: Tawheed) to be affected by Allaah's Reminder of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture (The Torah and The Gospel) before (i.e Jesus) and the term was prolonged for them so their hearts were hardened? And many of many of them Faasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allaah).

In the above Ayaah, the text signifying: "lest they become as those who received the Scriptures." in an absolute prohibition against imitating them. In his Tafseer, Ibn Katheer said: "That is why Allaah forbade the believers from imitating them in any basic or minor matter."

Part of the goals and objectives established by the Noble Qur'aan detailed and explained by Allaah's Messenger..(Sallallahu Alayhee Was Salaam) is to abandon the resemblance of the Kuffaar in their deeds, sayings, and desires. Allaah's Messenger..(Sallallahu Alayhee Was Salaam) manifested these objectives in many of the branches of the Sharee'ah like Salaat, funerals, fasting, diet, dressing, etiquette's and manners, habits, etc. Emphasizing this distinction, the Prophet..(Sallallahu Alayhee Was Salaam) said: "Whoever acts according to a Sunnah (way) other than out Sunnah is not from us."

The Jews in Madeenah realized these objectives and felt that the Prophet..(Sallallahu Alayhee Was Salaam) purposely intended to be different from them in all affairs even the most private ones. They commented: "This man (i.e Muhammad..{Sallallahu Alayhee Was Salaam}) does not want to leave anything we do without opposing us in it."

However, I think, there is a Muslim language, and Gaalo language.

That can be true, cause 90% of all Arabs are Muslims but they only make up about 10% of the Muslim Population, so you can say whatever language they speak in Indonesia, Afganistan, Pakistan is the "Muslim Language"

It is almost agreed that English is the basic Kafir Language, but who knows, this could change anyday. The Majority could become Muslim, and Allaah knows best..

Lastly we should watch what we say, and not speak in Matters that we have no knowledge, meaning we should not speak for the sake of speaking.

As-Salaamu Alaykum

Almas   

I do think its it necessary for an imam to speak the language of their congregation. Our imam only speaks arabic fluently, and knows very little english. Which is kind of frustrating since 90% of our congregation is somali, but hes a very smart manshallah and educated in the deen so I guess its alright...

HOWEVER I seriously doubt that the french government is forcing imams to learn french so they can increase dawah :rolleyes: I actually think its kind of dangerous when governments get involved in what religious organizations can or can not do. France already banned or is trying to ban muslim girls from wearing hijabs in public schools I believe, so i doubt this secular government is doing anything to help the islamic community in France, but thats just my opinon.

Subxaanalaah,

I think you guys having nothing but to downtrack my harmless remarks all the way until you touchdown my personality, especially that lady sheherz..., I don't even know how to write it!

Ok, go ahead guys, let Alle-ubaahne be your primery target for the day. I did nothing so far but defend my religion from the French infidel, and you guys are running around here asking me to lower the megnitude of my harsh criticism against the French followers! :D What can I say... at least you better side with the French instead of concealing your identities indirectly as the so-called Moderate Muslims. Anyway, you better take your heels so as be save from any fitnah, please.

Can you? smile.gif

As-Salaamu Alaykum..

Alle-ubaahne, did you actually read my whole post, or did you just skim through it. It is very, very clear from my post, that I am not those who side with the French Government. By the Way, who here has openly sided with the French Government against the Muslims through words they have typed...Can you name someone and provide a Quote from this Thread???

If not, then please drop this.."Everyone is against me cause I hate the Kuffaar" act.

Jezakum Allaahu Khayr..

As-Salaamu Alaykum

Alle-ubaahne, did you actually read my whole post, or did you just skim to it. It is very, very clear from my post, that I am not those who side with the French Government

He did read it, I think he's deliberately misinterpreting your post.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Subxaanalaah,

I think you guys having nothing but to downtrack my harmless remarks all the way until you touchdown my personality, especially that lady sheherz..., I don't even know how to write it!

Ok, go ahead guys, let Alle-ubaahne be your primery target for the day. I did nothing so far but defend my religion from the French infidel, and you guys are running around here asking me to lower the megnitude of my harsh criticism against the French followers!
:D
What can I say... at least you better side with the French instead of concealing your identities indirectly as the so-called Moderate Muslims. Anyway, you better take your heels so as be save from any fitnah, please.

Can you?
smile.gif

My failure to understand such mindless stubbornness leads me to think that you are actually enjoying all this. Either you are unable to read or you enjoy being 'controversial', because it fuels whatever misguided sense of righteousness you have?

Because as far as I know, everybody agrees with you on the thread topic. How about you save all that energy for when someone actually truly disagrees with you?

Alle-ubaahne, I was encouraging you to be more positive in your approach.

I think you are enjoying being the centre of attention. If you were at least working with what was being posted by the others rather than crying victim you'd deserve some more attention and advice. It's all a joke to you. :(

I'm sure others have benefited from all that has been contributed.

I honestly respect all of you as brothers and sister, but I would sincerely advice Xu and Sheherz..( I still can't write her nick :D ) to drop that superior attitude before them and think of what you present before you post here. Anyway, don't forget am still your simple brother who doesn't keep anything negative inside. So, let's minimize the rift and throw that loyalty some of us had for the French and Gaalo, Ok.

Bes waaye, I forgive everybody, and please do likewise, insha-allah. Things will improve here.