Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Puntland Administration's Betrayal of the SSC People

^^^Thank you dear Khadar for making it clear. Xabsade is not to blame, for he is an individual from your clan. However the people of Punt land and the admin of Puntland is to blame for what’s happening in SSC. Xabsade is fine Kayse is fine, Puntland admin is bad.

Adeer you are an honest persona and I respect that. However the world will take this part project SSC seriously when you deal with those who are occupaying your people on behalf of others.

Xabsade, the SNM appointed governor of SOOL, Mayor of LA, and all these militias are from your clan, until you deal with them you will never get anywehere.

Thus lets see those editorials, and Ali Khalif of Minnesota, Xaglatosiyo of Ohio and Garad Jama of Kenya will be just what they are clowns and laughing stocks with no land and no power.

Keep it up, there is nothing you can do to Puntland or Faroole or anyone from that clan you seem to blame for all your weaknesses. Is that a big picture enough for ya? :D

bilan   

GD, I think he is blaming the administration as a whole including those from SSC such as Abdisamad( I hope he is) and not specific clan. But my question is since Faroole is out of the country who released this press release, could it be VP?

^^^I dont think these folks are blaming the VP, since he is an individual like Xabsade. Faroole is not an individual though, Suldan Garasse is not an individual though. You see if you read their tabload sites of late you will see that "Puntland admin" is a code word for a specefic clan. When Garad Jama insulted Puntland, he insulted Puntland and not an admin.

Its been 12 years and Ali Khalif Galayr is doing the same stand up comedy. Garad Jama and the one before him are still playing the same people against this particular clan.

A_Khadar   

Bilan you got it, GD always knows nothing but clan and person namings. p/l the current and previous admins failed to defend one of its cities, LA no matter who attacked same as Raas caysr and Galgala now. Secondly what we are talking about now is not what it did or didn't but why not leaving it alone as you proclaiming here. Why airing all the craps against ssc. Only two option open either help it leave it alone. I am talking about the admin agian not the people.

bilan   

Well, you know who writes those tabloid sites, waa dhal gargaar, but majority of the people know Faroole is individual and he is not different than the VP. people will always be family neither Xaglotoosite nor Faroole can separate them and I believe SSC and PL will eventually unite again, but that to happen they need to have the right leaders on both sides, right now I see both sides waa doqontii 10 indhood oo 9 sagaal walaalkeed isaga ilaalinaysay.

Khadar adeer, you seem to be lost in the wilderness. You and your sub clan organizations are attacking Puntland at every turn and you want us to be quite? No adeer you can continue to hide from the truth all you like.

The fact is, Xabsade is in Hargaysa sending SNM militia, as you claim to, kill, maim, burn and pillage SSC people and land. Yet you are here stating that he should not be rebuked, that no editorials should be written about this key player and pawn of the secessionists. In your opinion he should not be attacked by your hero’s since ”he is an individual”.

The fact is, after much singing and fund raising and fan fair, Xaglatosiye he of the nice suits is in Ohio, in comfort with his family living it up. What happened to the struggle, to all the militiamen? Not one of you has the spine to address this.

Ali Khalif of Minnesota and Garad Jama of Kenya are still singing the same old song. Yet no success, no change and no development for SSC and again Puntland is to blame.

Brother, if you keep attacking Puntland [specific clan], your hero’s will be given a dressing down.

No problem, just don’t open your mouth so much.

A_Khadar   

Adeer GD waa iska qaylisaa uun. No one saying anything good about Xaabsade and he deserves nothing but shoot in head. That is his fate and SSC is fighting with Xabasade and his smn militia. The topic of this thread is SSC is not war with p/l so let p/l admin stop fighting ssc. Is that too much understand?

I am sensing a new obsession with Ali Khalif, and Xaglo. They need to say nothing other than fighting against smn militia and that is what they are exactly doing it.

^^^Adeer, I never took you or your tabloid sites anything other than classic jesters. However just highlighting the truth, we know who are pulling the strings with regards to your tabloid and the stance that you hold so dear. Ali Khalif’s projects and hate towrads CERTAIN CLANS have never been knew to us and I am highlighting to you the facts. This topic was an attack on Puntland, those who are attacking Puntland notably the men and Garad’s I mentioned will be taken down just like any other enemies of the state and people of Puntland.

Taleexi   

Horta nabadi ma jidhaa? ... I may be naive and one of the few SSC SOLers, if that is even a valid term is matter of another day, who believes and said many times in secret and in public the bitter bill that my community have defied swallowing over the years is accepting their own failures - Historically, blaming others for the sake of it has never solved someone's miseries in life as such my beloved community's predicament solutions are not to be found blaming the admins in the peripheries alone. Ground work is needed. For better or worse I supported the creation of PL and even campaigned the election of the current VP, my uncle that is, but because of his government's poor performance such as her indifference to the areas lost to the secessionists in the west and the plight of IDPs, the ripe of insecurity in the former PL state, like fighting unnecessary wars in the Golis mountains and labeling my lot SSC community as terrorists. I had felt to separate from PL and withdraw my support until our paths cross again - hence my ROI was indeed a disaster. Best wishes to PL and her endeavors. With that said, I expect from PL nothing less mutual respect, brotherly neighborhood and cooperation. Not fadqalalo iyo fawdayn for our cause because by pursuing such policy will only lead us a lose-lose scenario - conflict will spillover if you know what I mean.

For the SSC community, if someone still supports like Xaabsade who has caused so much death and distraction; my community may be ways off realizing their dreams. Xaabsade and co are the likes of Al-Qaida leaders - some obscure and peculiar reasons many still support while 95% of their victims are muslims. I must agree with my opponents that my community needs UNITY and accountability more than anything else - Anything less will we surely sing in a vacuum for sometime to come.

For the case of SL is different, many may not buy it but Somaliland's intentions are clear; her expansionism policies, revision of history, liquidation and oppressing to those who are resisting the clannish dogma of Hargeisa admin and dismembering the motherland are out there in the open all to see. The only place one clan controls another clan's territory is SSC. Why? because our mukhaalafo xumo and that needs to be changed I can NOT pronounce or stress it more than that. Yes, if there is a strong cohesion within SSC - for sure SL militia would not have been in LA for that long.

For PL; PL has no expansion policies in mind but it wants to capitalize SSC community and manipulate their political destiny - the aflagaado of their leaders are misplaced and I protest them the strongest objection possible.

Finally, all the signs show that SSC community is approaching in the point of no return and will convene an all-inclusive meeting inside the country; the place and time of the conference is TBD but it is expected that another clan admin to be given a birth. In all fairness, I see the better days of Somalia is yet to come and for SSC, they sure will have the best outcome once they run their own affairs - and that is where they are destined for now haddaanan anna qarwayn.

^^^Adeer no one is against your community forming their own admin, defending their own land. I am just bored with all the blame being heaped on a specific clan. How on earth did one even manipulate your community?

As I have said before, one should clean up their own house before attacking others. SSC can do a great job of developing their regions if they show unity of purpose.

Som@li   

Taleexi;725769 wrote:
Horta nabadi ma jidhaa? ... I may be naive and one of the few SSC SOLers,
if that is even a valid term is matter of another day
, who believes and said many times in secret and in public the bitter bill that my community have defied swallowing over the years is accepting their own failures - Historically, blaming others for the sake of it has never solved someone's miseries in life as such my beloved community's predicament solutions are not to be found blaming the admins in the peripheries alone. Ground work is needed. For better or worse I supported the creation of PL and even campaigned the election of the current VP, my uncle that is, but because of his government's poor performance such as her indifference to the areas lost to the secessionists in the west and the plight of IDPs, the ripe of insecurity in the former PL state, like fighting unnecessary wars in the Golis mountains and labeling my lot SSC community as terrorists. I had felt to separate from PL and withdraw my support until our paths cross again - hence my ROI was indeed a disaster. Best wishes to PL and her endeavors. With that said, I expect from PL nothing less mutual respect, brotherly neighborhood and cooperation. Not fadqalalo iyo fawdayn for our cause because by pursuing such policy will only lead us a lose-lose scenario - conflict will spillover if you know what I mean.

For the SSC community, if someone still supports like Xaabsade who has caused so much death and distraction; my community may be ways off realizing their dreams. Xaabsade and co are the likes of Al-Qaida leaders - some obscure and peculiar reasons many still support while 95% of their victims are muslims. I must agree with my opponents that my community needs UNITY and accountability more than anything else - Anything less will we surely sing in a vacuum for sometime to come.

For the case of SL is different, many may not buy it but Somaliland's intentions are clear; her expansionism policies, revision of history, liquidation and oppressing to those who are resisting the clannish dogma of Hargeisa admin and dismembering the motherland are out there in the open all to see. The only place one clan controls another clan's territory is SSC. Why? because our mukhaalafo xumo and that needs to be changed I can NOT pronounce or stress it more than that. Yes, if there is a strong cohesion within SSC - for sure SL militia would not have been in LA for that long.

For PL; PL has no expansion policies in mind but it wants to capitalize SSC community and manipulate their political destiny - the aflagaado of their leaders are misplaced and I protest them the strongest objection possible.

Finally, all the signs show that SSC community is approaching in the point of no return and will convene an all-inclusive meeting inside the country; the place and time of the conference is TBD but it is expected that another clan admin to be given a birth. In all fairness, I see the better days of Somalia is yet to come and for SSC, they sure will have the best outcome once they run their own affairs - and that is where they are destined for now haddaanan anna qarwayn.

Well said.

Degel   

Xaaji Xunjuf;725696 wrote:
A khadar i do not agree with that in 1993 the garaad clan held a conference in boocame regarding their future and the political situation at that time. And they did not agree,we all know that at that same time Somaliland was having a conference in borama why did we not hear about a proposed ssc state in 1993 , in 1993 puntland did not exist. so your point if SL and pl leave the ssc people alone they would unite is not true.

Yes, there was a conference in 1993 and a local maamul was declared. When PL was founded at end of 1997, that new maamul was incorporated into PL. Mohamed Abdi Hashi was the political leader and he later on became the vice-president and president of PL. Soomaalidiids like to invent or hide history!

bilan   

Taleexi;725769 wrote:
For better or worse I supported the creation of PL and even campaigned the election of the current VP, my uncle that is, .

Let me get this straight you supported Gen Abdisamad, even though he was the commnader of PL army in 2007 when SL invaded LA and what did he do, laamiga uun buu isku soo shubay all the way to Garoowe, yet a man with that track record you campaigned for him to be elected, why???? and when you realized hmmm maybe he is not the right person for the job, you jumped from the ship, instead of fixing what you believe is broken. but I agree with khadar PL adm. Shouldn’t be saying anything about SSC khayr iyo shar.

Degel   

Taleexi;725769 wrote:
Horta nabadi ma jidhaa? ... I may be naive and one of the few SSC SOLers,
if that is even a valid term is matter of another day
, who believes and said many times in secret and in public the bitter bill that my community have defied swallowing over the years is accepting their own failures - Historically, blaming others for the sake of it has never solved someone's miseries in life as such my beloved community's predicament solutions are not to be found blaming the admins in the peripheries alone. Ground work is needed. For better or worse I supported the creation of PL and even campaigned the election of the current VP, my uncle that is, but because of his government's poor performance such as her indifference to the areas lost to the secessionists in the west and the plight of IDPs, the ripe of insecurity in the former PL state, like fighting unnecessary wars in the Golis mountains and labeling my lot SSC community as terrorists. I had felt to separate from PL and withdraw my support until our paths cross again - hence my ROI was indeed a disaster. Best wishes to PL and her endeavors. With that said, I expect from PL nothing less mutual respect, brotherly neighborhood and cooperation. Not fadqalalo iyo fawdayn for our cause because by pursuing such policy will only lead us a lose-lose scenario - conflict will spillover if you know what I mean.

PL and the Vice President alone cannot do any thing. It needs the support of the majority of all of the people in those regions. FYI, PL helped the last fight in Cayn region with ammunition, medical, fuel, and food. The inhabitants in Sool should aside their differences and should be willing to die for their land. I remember the VP that you mentioned asking for all technicals to be brought under his command, and at this point, nothing was brought under him. The local inhabitants should be putting aside their differences and leading the fight.

The so-called SSC brought three technicals in Sool to start the recent skirmishes in Gambadhe and Tukaraq and did not do a jack. People are talking about fake entity called SSC Hogaanka that is all present in the diaspora. They need to get over the endless parties that never stops and get realistic. The two Garaads who lead the SSC Hogaanka are both in collusion with Siilaanyo, and let us not forget they are the ones who brought SL into LA. One of them calls it PL "Bintiland" when his city is in the situation that we see today. Instead of blaming PL, the blame should be those of reer Sool whose sons are dying for Soomaalidiidka.

The blame should also be on the diaspora guys who are meeting in London who are talking about creating another faction of SSC whose sole job is to lobby SL to give them a Prime Minister job. We all know they are in collusion with Siilaanyo and asking him to be giving them a PM porfolio. They refused the proposal that general Mohamed Aadan Laangade put on the table where he laid down the cost of the operation and where he is going to set up hi defenses. They have opposed his proposal and claimed SL is going to leave LA peacefully KKK They have yet to explain how? Of course, we all know what that entails such as getting or at least asking Siilaanyo more seats.

I think people should get realistic. The big belly diaspora guys who all care about a seat in Hargeisa or in Mogadishu are the people who are responsible for the current situation and all of the noises is just to caste blame PL where the fact is they are the ones who are responsible for LA's situation!

Degel;725797 wrote:
Yes, there was a conference in 1993 and a local maamul was declared. When PL was founded at end of 1997, that new maamul was incorporated into PL. Mohamed Abdi Hashi was the political leader and he later on became the vice-president and president of PL. Soomaalidiids like to invent or hide history!

loool so there was a mamuul between 1993 till 1998 , Puntland was created in 1998 not 1997 can you elaborate further on the structure of the so called ssc admin back then?