Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Why i love Minnesota..

Blessed   

Qorax;724946 wrote:
lol@ NimKO

Nice video . Now reer London why do you love living in London?

Is it the MARFESH?

Is it the Cayrta?

Is it Geerasheenta?

Bal noo sheega lol

Oi! Watch it you! :mad:

Cool vid. FaaraxB how come you're not on it? I really liked Minnesota when I was there but then, of course, it was in the summer.

Qorax,

Cheeky sod. What do you know?

To answer your question: For the convenience of getting anything you want at any time; for its age and history; for the architecture, art and entertainment; for the diversity and religious freedom; for the bad service culture and the stiff upper lip; for the morning lattes, late trains and the 'grab a Metro' melees; for the 24hr supermarkets; and a thousand other reasons.

The Zack   

Faarax-Brawn;725097 wrote:
Minneapolis/ST paul IS MINNESOTA-Everything else,is well, Not MPLS/ST PAUL
:)

Good stuff...great folks in there too. Great hard working Somali Minnesotans.

Ma tidhi?

The state is tiny but not that tiny, me thinks.

The Zack;725238 wrote:
Ma tidhi?

The state is tiny but not that tiny, me thinks.

I didnt mean size mjomba. I meant relevance(both economically & socially). Tuuloyinka dont matter-:)

Valent: I fundementally disagreed with the question: The assumption that i love mn because i live here turned me off....if the question was,"Why do i live in MN?-i wouldve spoken my mind.

I love MN, specifically MPLS for the "MN nice" attitude, the Lakes, the Malls, the opportunities, the positive attitude towards immigrants, the small-city-feel of it. I love the fact that I can walk into any bussiness/company/school/goverment building/mall and there is a Somali professional working there. When I go to other states such as Ohio/Seatle/Virginia/ATL, etc. I feel like as Somalis we are far advanced in our thinking, dressing and hospitality than other Somalis. Everytime I go out of this state, I come back running. Everytime I come back to Lindbergh or Humphrey terminals, I tip everyone like crazy.

Valenteenah.;725398 wrote:
^ So there's no love for MN miyaa? Aw.

Love is a strong word---I like Living here in MPLS

Chocolate&Honey: I agree,seeing a somali profession in every aspect of govt is really cool.

nuune;725419 wrote:
^^ Abti, sidii mareekankaad u hadleysaa, alla meejaaseeto maxaa dad ku waashey

LOL@Meejaaseto. Beentaa maaho lakini,Meejaneyto,Meel maahan.

A_Khadar   

Everytime I come back to Lindbergh or Humphrey terminals, I tip everyone like crazy.

CH, are you sure about the tiping? lol..

MN nice. Honestly one thing I am certain of MN is like home is when I travel out of it by car, I don't speed in other states but for some reason I do in MN and never get caught for speeding.. Isku halayn miyaa?

STOIC   

Good art work by the producer...I have been to MineHopless three times when I was young and hip (2002,2003 and 2004) and NEVER went back...being from the East Coast it was sort of boring and depressing...

A_Khadar;725451 wrote:
CH, are you sure about the tiping? lol..

MN nice. Honestly one thing I am certain of MN is like home is when I travel out of it by car, I don't speed in other states but for some reason I do in MN and never get caught for speeding.. Isku halayn miyaa?

LoL. Policka Somaliga iska ilaali.

The Zack   

Faarax-Brawn;725394 wrote:
I didnt mean size mjomba. I meant relevance(both economically & socially). Tuuloyinka dont matter-
:)

Ma zaaz baa? Sawa Sawa.. I am sure many would disagree with that statement. Specially those who live in Duluth, Mankato, Rochester, etc...

C&H, good reasoning there. The place is special for sure.

Val, FB is in the video, you just don't know his face lol.

A_Khadar   

Nin-Yaaban;725526 wrote:
LoL. Policka Somaliga iska ilaali.

Couple of them are my buddies! But not only Mineapolis though, I mean all other cities in the state.. I feel home that is the only explanation I have.