Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Upcoming, Mogadishu meeting a landmark event or more of the same?

A new Somalia government with an open minded and competent President will no doubt present an existential thread to the secessionist cause.

You have had a nice break for the past two years, that’s coming to an end.

Duke who will that open minded fella be do you have names Forget about Somaliland and Hargeysa and all of that let's focus on Mogadisho and this new Government you talk about who will be the president and the prime minister what will the new govt u speak of look like?

^^^Secessionist trust me, the honeymoon period is soon to be over for you. Mogadishu is nearly tames, AMISOM now control, the Sea & Airports and are encroaching on the Bakara. With a more competent admin this effort will be doubled. Now regardless of who is President, a pacified, functioning Mogadishu at peace with all its regions notably Puntland State will present the death nail to your delusions.

Xeefow   

Insha'allah I think the meeting that was declared by the Cabinet on June will be succesful, I believe this.......because I know that Mr. Farmaajo is determine to bring Somalia back.....I can see it from how the cabinet worked since they came into power......the 6 months that the cabinet was in power we have seen progress that we have never seen for the last 20 years....afcourse I'm not being biased because what I'm saying is right infront of us....Hopefully the technocrats will work hard during that meeting that they are organising.....I wish them all the best.....hopefully they will continue to work hard in their extension.....and I don't have no doubt that they won't.

Xeefow: Adeer spare us the nonsense, there is no extension. You and Farmaajo were fed some hot air. The same man, Mahiga that your cabinet attacked and your singers and cheerleaders demonstrated against will be leading this meeting. His office will execute the plan, send out the invitations and help set the agenda. The cabinet you speak of will be mere participants like any other Somali group.

The game is up, and now of to the Capital for a new chapter.

General Duke;723705 wrote:
^^^Secessionist trust me, the honeymoon period is soon to be over for you. Mogadishu is nearly tames, AMISOM now control, the Sea & Airports and are encroaching on the Bakara. With a more competent admin this effort will be doubled. Now regardless of who is President, a pacified, functioning Mogadishu at peace with all its regions notably Puntland State will present the death nail to your delusions.

Now come back to reality so no specific leaders comes to your mind to lead Somalia well that means Sharif and his crew will continue to lead Somalia now that is not a bad thing he is been in office only for two years he should finish his term. By the way this is not about me i have nothing to do with Somalia i am just a Neighbour.;)

The good thing is that no longer does it depend on any individual. The international support, specifically AMISOM will continue. A leaner Parliament will lead to a more competent leadership. I don’t care who it is, or what clan they are from. The impact they will have on the secessionists, the vagabonds and the Shababaites will be great.

Freedom   

^^^ Yes we are like a good step dad we are teaching are abused step child what to do or not to do. Learning from the best SL i see lol

Somalina;723743 wrote:
IMG_1930-e1305557327463.jpg

Awoowe, you are definitely a good neighbor then.

that's the only picture available? I wont examine the validity of the picture just yet. I need to see more, and sources other then pl? Can that be done?

Jacpher   

Somalina;723754 wrote:
50withbert.gif

Jac badanaa! :D :D

Moqdisho iyo meel aysan shaqo ku laheyn maxaa keenaya ayagu horta? War sow wadan meydaan sheeganeyn mise cidlaa meesha idinku dishay?