Sign in to follow this  
genius pauper.

marriage while schooling!!

Bashiir   

Maya, saxiib keen waa most active member, he made more than 30k posts and he is already popular, laakiin waxbadan ayaad ka baran oo wuu isku dhex wadaa..inta shahaado ee uu qaatay iyo waxaa isla eg curuuta loo dhalay imikana minyaro ayuu qalqaalo oogu jiraa..ee adu fadhiga ka kac baan ku idhi..dhagah, oo agah .. war su'aal xumidaa....:D

Bashiir   

Yacni su'aalo ka muhiimsan oo mawduucan ku saabsan ayaa taas wadkeed galay ka haboonaa,...sida wax loo su'aalo maa adan ka adkaan idhihaa...:D

'' maa adan ka adkaan idhihaa'' talow maxa loola jeeda.???

Isfahanka wa qaali. dadkuna kala aragti duwan, koley suashaan kuweydiiyay, umbeey ila dhaafi weysay.

gortaad xorowdaan beeynu kulmi donaaa,,,,,

Aaliyyah   

lol I was talking abt ur granddad not mine! u got everything mixed up anyhow I see your point! laakin gabadh easy lugu helo easy baa lagaga taga wa wax aan aminsahay lol..ok i dnt mean he should be broke..bt a man should put some effort !..

salaam

Som@li   

laakin gabadh easy lugu helo easy baa lagaga taga wa wax aan aminsahay lol.

That is not true, Guurkiiba waxaa ka dhigtay in uu LACAG keliya ku dhisanyahay, a good man will not forget, and will honor and respect a girl who wants him,(even if he does not have much), not what is in his bank account, I totally agree how being a financial stable makes things easy, but it is not must.

Money comes, and goes, and I have seen many who married dead broke, and who struggled at the start but later managed a successful life.It is not easy but DoAble

@aaliyyah, lacala ayaan kudhahay. :D:D:D haduu uu awowgaa noqdana dhib malahan,.

fikirkaan ah, gabadhii easy lugu helo easy baa lagaga taga, maguntamaayso. it doesn't hold, why? because it is not a cause-effect relationship. it depends on many factors, like, the sincerity of the of both parties, dhaqankooda, dhibka kadhaxdhoco labadooda, and many others. lakiin gabdhaha badankooda wexeey raga oogu adkeeyaan sababteeda ayaa wexeey tahay fikirkaan, gabadh easy lugu helo easy baa lagaga taga""

som@li, i cant accept more. cheers.

Juxa   

Every fibre of my being is tempted to agree with Aaliyah, balse from experience mid aan ku sheego

the simpler the marriage is (hadii xujadu eysan badneen) the more barakkah and blessed that marriage will be! (proven fact)

having said that i am inclined to agree with everyone, a man should marry when he can provide at least the basics for his family and wont need to depend on the state. everything else can be negotiated

Do agree with her the ''laakin gabadh easy lugu helo easy baa lagaga taga wa wax aan aminsahay lol.'' juxa?

masha allah, the proven fact is so true, but many somalis, kaama yelayaan. wili dahab aya si dheer. lol

Juxa   

I dont believe being somali lady and concept of CHEAP go hand in hand at all. gabdhaheena waa qaali oo waa dheyman iyo luul lol

Some women do have the misfortune to experience feelings of being FOREVER taken for granted, or being abused which in turn makes them feel worthless, cheap etc but the only way out is not through money but through having self respect.

I believe kuwa ku waashay lacag, lacag are those that are unable to earn or dont have the potential to earn big bucks, for the rest it is just lacag.

and hopefully we can all agree lacag wont bring you maritial bliss (tho i admit it buys you many pairs of shoes)

Aaliyyah   

I dont believe being somali lady and concept of CHEAP go hand in hand at all. gabdhaheena waa qaali oo waa dheyman iyo luul lol

I hope that was genuine comment :D

Juxa   

It was aaliyah, dont doubt me young lady!

ever seen xaflad nikah, the guy is drenched in sweat, that itself shows the qiimo of somali lady no?