Sign in to follow this  
Akash

Xuska xasuuqii Dila iyo Borama ee SNM 1991

Aaliyyah   

Everyone knows somaliland is one- clan state..marka huha aniga igama gadisid....and like I said this thread is about what reer borame went through..those of you who want to advertise somaliland kindly start your own thread. If you are not going to apologise to reer borame on behalf of those you support, then keep your mouth shut! that is the least you can do!!..

salaam

Qaranki   

Akash;719774 wrote:

This Suldan looks strikingly similar to the guy in the video below at 1.20

Akash;719774 wrote:

Can somebody confirm if it's the same guy.

Lol, who am I to apologise to reer boorame? What will my apology do for them when they don't even visit this site? Somaliland is a 1 clan state but with its flag flying in every capital of every gobol. Your theory goes out the window when looking at the reality on the ground. You still haven't explained what silaanyo has to do with the events in that region in 1991. You seem to know something even the creator doesn't know.

Aaliyyah   

Somaliland is a 1 clan state but with its flag flying in every capital of every gobol.

There we go mr. You showed your true colors.!! and what makes u think the flag made up by one clan will stay there???....dadkii islaha dhulkoda way xoreesanayan....reality on the ground kulaha? if u know ur history somalilanders jeddah bay meeting after meeting ku qabsan jireen..so what makes u think others are not as capable.

And, I wasnt asking for ur apology. Merely saying if you will not apologise on behalf of those you support? why would you come here and try to disregard what reer borame faced??? how heartless can you be?...

This discussion is over as far as I am concerned. I will not keep discussing with someone who supports xaqdaro and actually gloating over that fact..aduun!!!!.

salaam

Qaranki;723295 wrote:
This Suldan looks strikingly similar to the guy in the video below at 1.20

Can somebody confirm if it's the same guy.

Yeah thats him suldan dhawal he supports Somaliland he loves his country

Lol@ apologize. You're such a champion for the cause Aaliyah. What has your clan done for you? Oh and are you going to apologize in behalf of mr barre? His from your D clan you know lol

Waar maxaydun isla jafaysaan 24/7. Iska nasta anagana xagxagshada indhahayaga uga tudha. Private messages iskaga ciil beela haha :D:D

Aaliyyah   

Lol@ apologize. You're such a champion for the cause Aaliyah. What has your clan done for you? Oh and are you going to apologize in behalf of mr barre? His from your D clan you know lol

In case you are unaware of Saado Cali sided with your people and was against siyad barre even though she was from D clan. sababto ah Saado Cali Warsame qabiil way ka wantahay..... Sadly, you are ungrateful because you are nothing short of qabiileste...

waxkale oo aan isku sheegno mesha ma yalaan..

salaam

How am I "qabilist"? I just go with what works and SL works better than your proposal. I'm in it for my own interest Aaliyah. What about you? What has your clan done for you?

Aaliyyah   

^^lol who do you think you are fooling here? ma qof ba mesha joga caqli laheen? you are pro somaliland because of qabiil and nothing short of that. And what my qabiil did for me maxa kaga 15 ah...stick to your three cities is all you are being asked...

Akash, I apologise for talking to these dimwits and trolling on your thread!...

salaam

Aaliyyah;723312 wrote:
In case you are unaware of Saado Cali sided with your people and was against siyad barre even though she was from D clan. sababto ah Saado Cali Warsame qabiil way ka wantahay..... Sadly, you are ungrateful because you are nothing short of qabiileste...

waxkale oo aan isku sheegno mesha ma yalaan..

salaam

Lol@ general saado cali. Islaanta hadlkeeda ba iska dhaaf. She did not 'stick up for us' against afweyne out of sympathy. Keep in mind that her clan is the D of the alliance of 'MOD' clans. Now her famous land cruiser song came to existence after the D of 'MOD' didn't get the same benefits as the M clan despite being afweynes toilet paper.

As far as the flag staying there, it has stayed in Boorame for 20 years and 4 years in Las Canood. If i were you i would not waste my time contemplating when the flag will be removed but rather when you should iron your SL flag and revision of its national anthem.

^^ what 3 cities? My folks are from Sanaag . Should I pack to move to Hargaisa?

Ps. I honestly look for my own interest ( money, and my close family is what matters to me). SL is better than your option.

Qaranki, yes that is him. Too bad that certain individuals in this topic have their dreams crushed now. All that effort into finding a anti somaliland tribal elder from Awdal has gone too waste. Better luck next time guys.

AfricaOwn;723343 wrote:
^^ what 3 cities? My folks are from Sanaag . Should I pack to move to Hargaisa?

Ps. I honestly look for my own interest ( money, and my close family is what matters to me). SL is better than your option.

lol, when they can't stick to 1 leader they ask you to stick to 3 cities. Filim hindi ayaa socda.