Sign in to follow this  
Akash

Xuska xasuuqii Dila iyo Borama ee SNM 1991

Akash   

SNM crimes against my people

SNM forces did all that and more. Your immoral acts were never mentioned in the speeches but I remember and will always remember. Awdal baan ku dhaartee Waan xasuusanahey oon xasuusnaan waligey. I remember the carnage in Borama. I remember the looting in Awdal. I remember the cries of the babies and their mothers. I remember the suffering of the old men and women in Dila. I remember your burning the farms and the houses in Qalooc and the mosques which you destroyed with heavy artillery. I remember your stories of how you could not differentiate between the mosques in the villages and the Afweyne mansion in Mogadishu. I remember what you did in Zeila. I remember how you treated the innocent people of the villages of Awdal State. I remember your coming with the Ethiopian soldiers and I remember your laughing with them. I remember the enjoyment on your faces while rampaging in the streets of Borama. I remember all that and will always remember and tell the world your shameless acts.

http://douksie.blogspot.com/2007/05/snm-crimes-against-my-people.html

Akash   

Xaji, Xunjuf,

waa in maxkamad la hor keeno nimankan u talin jirey ururkii gacankudhiiglaha ahaa ee SNM. SIDA SIILANYO, INA BIIXI, DHEGAWEYNE, INA KAAHIN , TOLWAA, INA XAASHI, CABDILLAHI DIRAWAL, CALIGUREY, IYO mujriinta kale ee degan Hargeisa.

A_Khadar   
So you call your kin murders mujahidiin and others criminals. The atrocities perpetuated by your clan is right, but those done to your clan is wrong. Isku xishood waryaa

Where did i call other Criminals a Khadar anigu Nina haldoorkisa uma diido , That's why i respect ,, Suldaan dhawal he can remember and honour who ever he want's we are a democractic country even you A khadar you can remember Nimanki dooxatada meydhan eeh tuuloyinka gubi jiray , waxa ina mideysa wa qaranka Jamhuuuriyadas aynu wada hadsanayno.

gooni   

allaha u naxariisto dadkaas xaq darada lagu xasuuqay imaana ugu badelo dadkoodii

Rahu inta roobka lagu jiro wax ma garto kuuna garaabi maayo iska suga inta xafladu dhamaanayso.

Aaliyyah   

Akash thanks for the post. It definitely shows facts that many people like to ignore and overlook. My heart goes out to reer borame and the genocide that was done to them was wrong in every level.

Ilaahay ha garab galo o dhulkoodana hasoo xoreestaan. It is due time they get their rightful lands back.

Nimankana in la xukumo waad ku saxsantahay laakin odayashay waxba uma hadhin silanyo wa imisa jir 80? maxaaba u hadhay. Akhiro bay ka go'antahay.

salaam

^Got to love your fake sympathy woman. Dhulkooda soo kuwaa soo xoreesteen oo ey calanka bluega ka siibeen oo ka maanta na saareen. By the way, what has silaanyo got to do with the subject at hand? In 91 he didn't even hold a position. Try again darling.

Aaliyyah   

lol u have it all wrong dude! calanka bluuga ayeey hada ka taagi donaan..calankaad sameesateena way siibi donaan!...so yeah bottom line u have the right to make up your own flag..laakin aduu isku koob! intaas ma ceeb baa??!..

fake sympathy?? given that you are ignoring what they went thru tells me u are heartless!...ka huleel mesha!.

n are u asking me what silanyo has to do with the subject at hand?? if u dont know it im not going to educate you.!

salaam

You can dance in circles all you like, silaanyo has nothing to do with the subject at hand. As far as them raising the blue flag, it's been 20 years and im still waiting for them to fully adopt it. Why dont you lead by example and remove the sl flags from las canood you hypocrite.

Aaliyyah   

SSC iyo awdal stateba wa la xorenaya..and no one is asking you! stick to yur so called somaliland...

The only double standard person I see in here is yourself..who is pro somaliland yet doesnt now want to allow others the same freedom (freedom to decide what they want to do with their regions!)

marka mesha kala bax your bs..

By the way all your pro somaliland folks dont need to post on this thread. The least you can do is respect Akash and allow him to share what reer borame went through. mise wa runta ha sheegin...?? wa yaab!

salaam

^^ what has your clan done for you lately? Those that support SL are all for self interest, a system that works far better than the other option. I bet you have neighbors in TO that are reer sool and they don't give a....about you. Get off that clan BS.