Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Burco Currency finally changed - No more Giinbaarta

Leezu   

Is this how low Isaaqs have sunken? To the level of discriminating their brothers in Ogadien who have been colonized for over 110 years thanks to one of the Isaaqs masters Britain and their current number one master Ethiopia?

The people of Ogadein are Somalis and not wannabe Ethiopians like the Isaaqs people, I dont understand why Somaliland is in Somalia when we have our proud brothers from Ogadien that can join us. I'd say give the slaves of Ethiopia to Ethiopia and let the wrongly occupied Somalis of Ogadein to join Somalia so finally the Ethiopians in Somaliland and Ethiopia can live in peace with their harbour of Berbera.

Every Isaaqis mother has bent over for their Ethiopian master for free and this is the final result of these acts = ("Somalilanders").

Leezu   

I was responding to "AfricaOwn" not the topic, sorry forgot to put it on reply.

AfricaOwn: You're not even Somali to begin with. Your people just happen to speak the language.

Leezu;719450 wrote:

The people of Ogadein are Somalis and not wannabe Ethiopians like the Isaaqs people

loool. First of all, you all need to stop this childish behaviour and all the name-calling, it is quite pathetic. If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.

Secondly, you must be wondering why I have quoted that specific part of your comment ? It is because I found it quite funny :) The reason being that "the people of O**den" to which you refer, includes Is*q (since they also live in O**den) hahaha.

But my point was let's not deviate from the thread and stop all the childish stuff. There really in no point in tit-for-tat name calling with no purpose at all.

Leezu   

Thanks? :D Since you dont understand, "The people of Ogadein who are Somalis and not those who have been bent over by the Ethiopians" does that line help you?

If it does not please you then maybe visit the Ethiopians? If you want reference for that, ask the Isaaqs.

Leezu;719450 wrote:
Every Isaaqis mother has bent over for their Ethiopian master for free and this is the final result of these acts = ("Somalilanders").

Dhakh Ilaa dhakh ............... and U want "Unity" , right ?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Leezu   

Ofcourse but there is no reason to insult Soomaali Galbeedians, its enough they have suffered for 110 years under such low creatures as Ethiopians and still suffering. Maybe it was harsh to such things about Somalilanders but if they feel their brothers in Soomaali Galbeed are not Somalis and refer to them as Ethiopians and insult them then ofcourse you should get ready to be insulted back. I dont mean it was you but rather AfricaOwn.

Unity will only come when the Somalilanders come to their senses and stop this nonsense that the Ethiopians have brainwashed them with, instead of focusing on recognition they should focus on developing Somaliland and hopefully Hargeisa can be the new capital of a united Somalia or we could have one of those "de jure and de facto capitals".

Dont get me wrong I respect Somalilanders but I cant respect them if they insult another clan who suffered tremendously more than any other.

Dont get me wrong I respect Somalilanders

What a respect ..............

A_Khadar   

Someone is getting richer when in fact they printed papers to exchange the real money. Now, they take all that money to next town and exchange with US dollar..

Ar maxaa la isku dhacayaa in the name of this project..

Leezu   

Good job taking only parts of my comments to use against me, lol. Read the whole thing instead of commenting nonsense.

Leezu,

You can't [try to] take the moral high ground when you are spewing such vitriol yourself. :confused:

Let's just all refrain from swearing and name-calling and get on with the topic at hand.