Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

The Mire Twins

Nina Fox   

I feel a sense of pride whenever I see a fellow Somali making their mark and achieving their goals. Those living in the diaspora, who have access to education and other resources should follow suit.

Jacpher   

Ma aanan la socon Soomaali-leen people inay Moqdisho saan ugu kacsan yihiin. They had nothing good to say about Moqdisho, than Italian influence. Jizaarsanaa wuxu. Reconitionkiina CCN International waa laga doonay.

Blessed   

^For the love of Allah, they said that their childhood in Muqdisho was normal and have described the Italian link, football, theater and the beach -- it sounded great to me as someone who has never been to Muqdisho. They then went on to describe a struggle following the war- which is pretty much the story of every Somali regardless of regional background. I really don't know what you took offence with??

Mooge,

There's no such thing as a set 'Somali' beauty, huuno but anyway-- the video isn't about their looks.