Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

EXCLUSIVE THREAD: 18th of May, The 20th Anniversary of Somaliland

Xeefow   

Xaaji Xunjuf;720206 wrote:
Somalilanders love their country the security is very tight

I hope so! You never know when Al-Shabaab strikes.....

Everyone was on the street dancing, chanting, singing and waving flags .................... Hope some will not die coz of the excitement. :D

Ghandi once said "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win".

Somaliland has been claiming independence for 20 years as of today...I'd say we've been ignored enough, laughed at probably, we def fought for it and WE ARE GONNA WIN the fight for our recognition soon! YES WE CAN and WE WILL Inshallah!

Somaliland is unstoppable this Plane wa dhaqaajisay wanay kacday cirka wa gashay daruuraha wa dhaaftay Universka wa gaadhay sabaca samawaad ba laga aqoosnaday:D

Xeefow   

Both of you guys above me, have pointed out the achievements and peace you guys have, but both of you did not thank Allah or even said ALLHAMDULILAH. Allah gives life and can end life...ilmo adeerayaalo Ilaahi ha casina ee uu shukriya Alle. Thank Allah and show gratitude to Allah. Allah SWT can in 1 second take away those things you guys are highlighting. Also make Du'a for us in South Somalia and the rest of the Muslim Umah around the world....indeed unity is what is compulsory for us Muslims and not division.

Xeefow   

Going through all these 10 pages, what I have seen less of is the shukr of Allah SWT, please say ALLHAMDULILAH. Allah gives life and can end life...ilmo adeerayaalo Ilaahi ha casina ee uu shukriya Alle. Thank Allah and show gratitude to Allah. Allah SWT can in 1 second take away those things you guys are highlighting. Also make Du'a for us in South Somalia and the rest of the Muslim Umah around the world....indeed unity is what is compulsory for us Muslims and not division.

Xeefow;720342 wrote:
indeed unity is what is compulsory for us Muslims and not division.

Unity after cracking the one that is not killing each other constantly + piracy + assainations + [suicide] bombings etc. etc. I say all in good time.

Xeefow   

OdaySomali;720354 wrote:
Unity after cracking the one that is not killing each other constantly + piracy + assainations + [suicide] bombings etc. etc. I say all in good time.

Unity brings us the blessings of Allah....all Somalis are suffering let them be from North or South....I'm sure you never came to diaspora for the pleasure but for.....safety, education, clean water....wealth....etc. Everybody has to plays its part in unity....or else we will always be in poverty...pain....prison? Think...think...think

Xeefow   

Jacaylbaro;720358 wrote:
Unity of who ????? .................... Start with the other Muslims then come back to me. I'm sure i will be waiting
:D

Other Muslims don't want to divide the country and cause further conflicts....other Muslims are suffering foreign interference....but...if certain people wouldn't had seeked division...there wouldn't had been war in SSC areas...there wouldn't had been border disputes with Puntland...there wouldn't had been Oromo's taking over Hargeisa....there wouldn't had been small children thinking they need VISA to enter their own country...what is soo good about being divided...?

Xeefow   

Jacaylbaro;720366 wrote:
Niyow horta goormaad dhalatay ?? seriously
:D

What does......when I was born got anything to do with this thread....? There is no need to go personal....but rather answer me without bending and twisting a conversation....