Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

BREAKING NEWS: Is Fu'ad Shangole Dead?

bilan   

I am sure hiiraale will be tamed like yalaxoow and maxamed dheere. At least the current adm. With the exception of the shariifs are not pro Ethiopia.

^The offenses in Gedo and Juba wouldn't done without Ethiopia's and Kenya's blessings. This is not Somali-led initiative. They are mere pawns.

Gabbal   

Che -Guevara;716373 wrote:
What good does war if it brings back Amxaar stooge like Hiiraale bonofide warlord.

Hiiraale when we had a government was a government officer and for all of the ruckus of the civil war was considered the most nationalist warlord, you can find it Xassan Dahir Aweys and Mansuur praising him for this even in audio I posted. The man was thanked by tribalists as well as religious alike for abstaining from the Al-Itihad and SNF war because he believed in settlement and without Ethiopian interference.

Since 2006, some would say he sold his principles but the reality is the movement in Dollow is greater than Barre and his less than low-key public interaction is more than proof enough. You attempt to hurt the legitimacy of those fighting for their independence and Somali statehood by brushing it off with the mention of a man who has purposely tried not to be linked to it.

The Zack   

^Gabbal, the fact that hiiraale is a reckless warlord and plain tribalist can't be hidden adeer. It is also quite interesting how you support this fighting in Gedo when you oppose the same one in Jubba's.

Gabbal-The residents of Kismayo and the Jubba whom he and his militia terrorized I'm certain will disagree with your assessment of Barre.

What legitimacy do you speak of? Are you denying these forces are trained and equipped by Ethiopia and operationally guided by Ethiopian officers. You remind of Yeey and his clique arguing there are no Ethiopian troops in Baydhabo.

Mr.Gabbal...You are intelligent man.Look back at our history for past 20s, and tell any legitimate authority in Somalia and also tell how initiatives in Juba and Gedo any different from past operations led by foreigners?

Gabbal   

Zack, ina adeer I don't believe I have mentioned even in a phrase or sentence something to the detriment of the Dhoobley guys. I suppose this is following my anti-Azania posture which I assure you is separate from any movement to liberate the land.

Che, Somali historical revisionism is built on the back of tribal lenses I suppose. I have already conceded the man is a warlord and never actually commented on the intra-Somali wars but with respect to Ethiopia and outside forces, this is a recent phenomenon. Also, I believe Somali news sources including the BBC would be the first to say if Ethiopia or foreign fighters were with the Dollow boys. Somalis hold no secret. The reality is the Dollow boys are composed of Somali government regulars (trained for them) and Sufi aligned militia. There are no foreign troops even if I were the last you relied on for accurate news.

Dooloow crew waxa ey usocdaan waa Kismaayo

Azania waxey usoo socotaa waa Kismaayo

So next war will be between OG vs MR because of that Shabaab movement is best option in Gedo Jubbas and whole of Somalia other wise its clan wars and back to 1991

Sheekh Fu'aad Maxamed Qalaf oo beeniyay inuu ku dhintay dagaallo ka dhacay Gobolka Gedo

Arbaco, May 04, 2011 (HOL) – Sheekh Fu'aad Maxamed Qalaf oo ka mid ah saraakiisha Xarrakada Mujaahidiinta Shabaabul Mujaahidiin oo maanta shir jaraa'id ku qabtay magaalada Muqdisho ayaa sheegay inaan lagu dilin dagaalladii ka dhacay degmada Garbahaarey ee gobolka Gedo Isniintii lasoo dhaafay.

Shirka jara'aid ee Sheekh Fu'aad Qalaf ayaa imaanaya xilli xubno uu ka mid yahay guddoomiyaha gobolka Gedo ee dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya Maxamed Cabdi Kaliil ay sheegeen in Sheekh Fu'aad iyo saraakiil kale lagu dilay dagaallo culus oo maalin ka hor ka dhacay degmada Garbahaarey kaasoo u dhexeeyay ciidamada DKMG ah oo garabsanaya xoogagga Ahlusunna iyo dagaalyahannada Xarrakatul Shabaab.

"Waxaa la faafiyay in Sheekh Fu'aad uu dhintay. Ilaahay baan i nooleeyay markii uu qaddaro ayaana dhimanayaa. Adduunka ayaana weli wax ku leeyahay," ayuu yiri Sheekh Fu'aad Qalaf oo sidoo kale sheegay in warka la faafiyay ay ka mid ahaayeen in maydkiisa la hayo taasoo uu ku sheegay been weyn oo la faafiyay.

Dagaalkii ka dhacay degmada Garbahaarey ee xarunta goboolka Gedo Isniintii lasoo dhaafay ayaa waxaa ku dhintay dad u badan dhinacyadii dagaalamay, kuwaasoo la sheegay inay ku jireen saraakiishii hoggaaminayay labada ciidan.

"Waxaan u bishaareynayaa muslimiinta, waxaana ka nixinayaa saacaddan cadowga Islaamka oo Mareykanku u horreeyo iyo kuwa kale, waxaana leeyahay inta aan noolahay waan idinla dagaalamayaa," ayuu yiri Sheekh Fu'aad Qalaf.

Saraakiisha dowladda KMG ah ah ee sheegay inay dileen Sheekh Fu'aad ayaa sidoo kale sheegay inay dileen sarkaal kale oo magaciisa ay ku sheegeen Shukri Xaaji Aadan, inkastoo uusan sarkaalkan weli la hadlin saxaafadda.

Dowladda Soomaaliya ayaa horay u sheegay inay dileen Cumar Xamaami oo looga yaqaan Soomaaliya Sheekh Abuu-Mansuur Al-Amriiki, balse hadal uu bar Internet ah dhigay ayuu ku sheegay inuu weli nool yahay oo aanu dhiman.

Maxamed Xaaji Xuseen, Hiiraan Online

maxuseen@hiiraan.com

Muqdisho, Soomaaliya