Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Galkacyo, a thorn in Faroole Admin's side?

Galkacyu is an asset for Faroole, he did not know then but he knows now. As for Che's comment adeer, stop with the hate, the new Governor has travelled to the area and met with all the elders.

These events came about due to the lack of competence and weak leadership of the old admin. The new group and with the resources sent from the State shall have an impact.

Galkacyu is one of the largest and richest cities in all of Somalia. Second only to Bosaso in Puntland. Anyone who doubts its importance is playing with themselves.

^^The coment above and the one you made yesterday about "wadaads from all sides" being handed to Ethiopia from Galkacyu. Are proof beyond a doubt that you are a deep hater.

You just drop what ever you want to make the city, region, State and its people look bad.

Keep it up son.

For Faroole, Galkacyo is a problem child. No doubt about that. It has two fundamental issues that denies it the stability it so desperately needs 1) diverse, large clans that is armed to the teeth, 2) geography places it at the heart of Somali instability.

Good news is both issues can be overcome with courrage. Will he be willing to go the extra mile or will he he contineu his ceremonial local admin changes ?

What you think Duke?

^^^I agree with you 100% Xiin. Galkacyu is complex, it has become a huge city and its leaders treat it like a village. It needs the State to pour in resources and develop its infrustructure.

The city and region are rich relative to Somalia as a whole. It location should be used as an asset and not a burden. The fact that it has diverse clans and many Somali;s from the south should also be seen in a positive light.

However a new geenration of leaders need to emerge.

The new admin is a step in the right direction, Cuke is a very competent man. However the State needs to do more as you stated to bring about a lasting change.

Xiin for Mayor of Galkacyu.. Me thinks its time you we all went back.

Duke...I'm not sure what exactly does my above comment communicated to you. That Garsoor is tense tonight true, literally means nothing more than it says.

As for the comment about wadaado, it's true and it's something Somaliland and Puntland made a habit of. Even local wadaads (tribe wise) are not safe.

Duke , shalay baan Galkacyo u duceeyey, the lean admin is a wellcome change from the old admin and the infighting that characterized it.

Waryee NGONGE, you should thank Faroole for teaching your old man Siilaanyo how to develop a capacity to milk the pirate issue. Siilaanyo is now following Faroole's footsteps,building perisons for pirates just like Faroole did. He is even off to UAE and Kuwait in the same, exact Faroole itinary :D.

It's a lack of leadership that put Galkacyo where it is today.With lean and strong leadership, I think it will overcome the insecurities khal khaliyay. Xiinow, it's time for Galkacyo SOLers step to the blade. Will Duke walk the walk so the rest can follow!