Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Lets talk about the relationship between SSC and Maakhir

bilan   

maxaa adiga ku dhex gashay dad walaalo ah, oo Somali isla ah, you are neither from SSC nor Maakhir, soo maxaa kaaga shan iyo toban ah, why do you care their relationship??

bilan   

oh, you are from Sanaag, because shiikhaaga baa ku aasan, did no one told you that my sheikh is also buried in Sanaag iyo waliba shiikhadiisa :), so i can claim it and there is nothing you can do about it, it seems you do not understand the basics, when people from SSC andMaakhir claim Sanaag, they are not claiming your tuulos, they only claim what is rightfully theirs, so the only people who claim other people's land is reer Somalidiid. but whether you are from Sanaag or not, it is not really your business the relationship between these people.

Che -Guevara;714654 wrote:
^If you are from Sanaag, shouldn't you know the answers or are you that ill-informed? lol

Let's talk about the ill-informed lol, read the title of the thread and comprehend. Yes I am from Sanaag, but am I reer Maakhir?

As for the thread: Were reer Makhir folks invited at the London Meeting or the ssc folks decided to lead?

Let's here it from the Maakhir boys, they were apparently included in the London conference. How did one sub-clan from LA ( of course excluding the Minister of Communications of SL sub-clan) hijacked the whole conference? Who are they really speaking for?