Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland interior Minister Dr Gaboose visits sool

bilan   

Lool XX, I cannot argue with dhagax dixeed.

PS ma waadan maqal Awdal state, marka drop Boorame from SL cities :)

bilan;713046 wrote:
Lool XX, I cannot argue with dhagax dixeed.

PS ma waadan maqal Awdal state, marka drop Boorame from SL cities
:)

Bilan you just love to see burco divided but it's not i am sorry . magaalo kalle ku day

Borama city

may25.jpg

bilan   

war XX i do not want Burco divided, and i do not want Somalia divided either, even though i have no problem if you take your three towns and leave, i just could not understand why you are obsessed with Gaalkacyo, when you have your ownGaalkacyo in your backyard, i was just trying to show you takarta ku saaran

All i said was that galkacyo is a divided city you act like Xaji Xunjuf made it a divided city which is not the case. second i my self support the unity Somalia all these banana states will only dismember Somalia even further. starting With the garowe clan administration and waax iyo waadi etc i Also believe Somalia needs a strong central government Federalism is not an option and will never work.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;713048 wrote:
Bilan you just love to see burco divided but it's not i am sorry . magaalo kalle ku day

Borama city

may25.jpg

Poor XX, can't even see the big caption on the pic.. THAT IS BACK 2008 and now is TWENTY ELEVEN..

A_Khadar   

If we just are arguing for hake of it, you right XX, your tuulos are not divided a long clan lines, but all the cities you listed except Boorame are divided clan lines, Burco and Hargaysa being notorious clan divided city. I have seen it one of them, Burco, and it was completely divided where everyone knows everyone and you can't cross to other side.

As Bilan said, clean up your house first before pointing others'..

Awdalians are a great community they are building their roads this is today i hope you are happy for the people of Borama and larger awdal region of Somaliland they are not destructive people like Some people.

A_Khadar;713069 wrote:
If we just are arguing for hake of it, you right XX, your tuulos are not divided a long clan lines, but all the cities you listed except Boorame are divided clan lines, Burco and Hargaysa being notorious clan divided city. I have seen it one of them, Burco, and it was completely divided where everyone knows everyone
and you can't cross to other side.

As Bilan said, clean up your house first before pointing others'..

Meesha ma galkacyo baad mooday oo greenzone dhex marto Burco is a united city adeer the same with hargeysa hargeysa is even a capital city home to every Somalilander a person who is calling burco a city where everyone knows each other is an individual that never visited burco.

A_Khadar   

Awdalians are a great community they are building their roads this is today i hope you are happy for the people of Borama and larger awdal region of Somaliland they are not destructive people like Some people.

We proud of Awadalites for being part of real somalis not somalidiid.. By the way, why your clan always claim the people's developments as they did.. On the other thread, your clan admin clamed they are building roads in Borame same as Lasanod.

A_Khadar;713076 wrote:
We proud of Awadalites for being part of real somalis not somalidiid.. By the way, why your clan always claim the people's developments as they did.. On the other thread, your clan admin clamed they are building roads in Borame same as Lasanod.

Listen to the video it says dawlada hoose eeh Borama Awdalians are great people Somalilanders they are not part of wartorn Somalia they are part of a civilized society called Somaliland

Saalax   

Whoever said Burco is divided is delusional it has 1 adminstration (Sland) , 1 police chief, 1 mayor etc. You can't compare it to Galckayo where there is daily clashes between opposing clan & religious groups and the whole city is divided into two adminstrations.