Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Legend Abdullahi Yusuf's position on Mahiga, Nairobi, Faroole TFG position.

General Duke;712207 wrote:
^^^I am not sure if I care if Faroole wins or not, the people of Somalia want good leadership, unity and development. They also dont want Anglo Saxon Somali's with different Genes.

We all know how the mind of the pirate works Faroole to be placed under Bahuku and the Amisom Gangs and replace Faroole current admin in garowe with some one from north galkacyo probably gagaab . To balance the power struggle between the Pirate Clans, this is not what the People of Somalia need this Mentality destroyed Somalia for decades, Faroole and his garowe crew can't deliver for the people of Somalia he already failed in garowe. 3 things (objectives)for the Garowe clan state use piracy money to built their villages second use UN and international community EU arab league funds directed to the TFG and the full development of Somalia just for their garowe clan project just their Cities and villages use the bosaaso port revenue for garowe projects only and bosaso and north galkacyo even excluding all the non ssdf clans territories while at the same time using the Mogadisho revenue to build the pirate port in Eyl. At the same time trying to convince the world they are fighting piracy getting funds using those funds for new piracy and criminal activities. At the same time screaming the loudest for Somali reconciliation in garowe.No one is going to buy farooles nonsense. And certainly not the Somali people in particular the Mogadisho Community.

Somalina   

lol@awoowe. Soomalida dhan ma hurdeysaa when Faroole has that much power?

Siyaasada Koonfurta goormaad baraneysaa Xaji Xanjow. :D

Somalina   

lmao

Seriously odeyaashaan kacaanka ka faaideystey wadanka ha noo firaaqeyaan, young Somali leaders need to grab this country of ours by the horn from here on out. There should be an age limit, under 50 yes, over 50 go and collect your pension elsewhere.

xiinfaniin;712223 wrote:
:D
:D:D@Somalia .. dont want Anglo Saxon Somali's with different Genes.

Xiin, I think you was away when XX defined for us all what an "Ethnic Somali-Lander" was. He said that his clan has genes that differentiate them from the rest of Somalia.

Thankful   

Xaaji Xunjuf;712219 wrote:
We all know how the mind of the pirate works Faroole to be placed under Bahuku and the Amisom Gangs and replace Faroole current admin in garowe with some one from north galkacyo probably gagaab . To balance the power struggle between the Pirate Clans, this is not what the People of Somalia need this Mentality destroyed Somalia for decades, Faroole and his garowe crew can't deliver for the people of Somalia he already failed in garowe. 3 things (objectives)for the Garowe clan state use piracy money to built their villages second use UN and international community EU arab league funds directed to the TFG and the full development of Somalia just for their garowe clan project just their Cities and villages use the bosaaso port revenue for garowe projects only and bosaso and north galkacyo even excluding all the non ssdf clans territories while at the same time using the Mogadisho revenue to build the pirate port in Eyl. At the same time trying to convince the world they are fighting piracy getting funds using those funds for new piracy and criminal activities. At the same time screaming the loudest for Somali reconciliation in garowe.No one is going to buy farooles nonsense. And certainly not the Somali people in particular the Mogadisho Community.

But I am always reassured when I read comments from our fellow countrymen from NW Somalia. Also, if Xaaji didn't take so much time to give us his opinion on Puntland and the TFG I would defintiely take his secessionism case seriously.

Thanks for your input on your country Xaaji.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;712234 wrote:
Somalina awoow maxa odayasha kugu diray odayasho wax badan bay og yihin cilmi fara badan ba ka buuxa

Ayagaa dudumiyey wadanka intey hunguri, iyo jago ka raadinaayeen, dadkii ayey kala sooceen xataa intey koofi baraawe iyo cimaamad noo soo xirtaan.

They can collect their pension cheques outside of Somalia. Haddii kale xabsi ha loo taxaabo balaayo gafuur weyn.

Seriously I respect older men oo guriga iska jooga, BBC da iyo Hiiran Online isku mashquuliya. Ha noo daayaan wadankeena, waqtigooda wuu dhamaadey.

lol@Thankful...it is all an act.

Somalina you are right people Like you should be given a chance even though Sh dalxiis is not that old and faarmaajo is Wiilyar xita. everyday i see Somalina i have hope for Somalia noolow awoow

Thankful Somalia will always be our neighbouring country no matter what happens Although piracy effects the horn of africa in general

XX, we have learned what makes you happy.

1) British colonial history.

2) Your long subjugated sub clan [enslaved in the past by Faisal Warrabe’s sub clan] having a famous leader in Godane.

3) The fact that the SNM clan has 70% of everything in NW Somalia aka "Somaliland".

You have never pretended to be anything but a simple straight chewing secessionist. I admire that in you.

Somalina   

Thank you awoowe for the vote of confidence however I'm a businesswoman not a politician.

Sheik Sharif inuu jaamacadaha wax ka baro ayaa loo qaatey, politics hadduu baranooyaa. :D

p.s. I have my eyes set on Bajuni Islands, Eyl, Hobyo and Jazira. You will be welcome in all of my resorts (of course 35% discount since you have different ethnicity). :D

GD, awoowe is just pretending, he loves Somalia. I think he should be a curator of the national museum of history in Hargeysa (or in Garowe :P).

Duke what makes me happy is happy Somalis in the horn of africa 3 Somali countries side by side Djibouti Somaliland And Somalia working hard to become Something in Africa. Koonfurians need to stop wasting our time and make their country something successful but there are always some elements that are stopping the success of Somalia and the freedom of Somalia like they did During the Colonial era the italian Puppets (Sultans) from North galkacyo 100 Years later their descendants serve the interest of the enemies of Somalia just look @ Cabdilahi Yusuf used and Abused in his own so called Vila Somalia by general gabre and the international community General dukes biggest idol.:D

^^^No worries adeer, I have known for a while why you support Godane with such devotion, and why he wears a dress hiding in the shadows. Its all the effects of history on his person. Also your fear of Faisal Ali warrebe was always clear from the outset.

So yes adeer, no worries continue the search for the genetic map of your clan, and how they differ from the rest of Somali's.