Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Legend Abdullahi Yusuf's position on Mahiga, Nairobi, Faroole TFG position.

General Duke;712262 wrote:
^^^No worries adeer, I have known for a while why you support Godane with such devotion, and why he wears a dress hiding in the shadows. Its all the effects of history on his person. Also your fear of Faisal Ali warrebe was always clear from the outset.

So yes adeer, no worries continue the search for the genetic map of your clan, and how they differ from the rest of Somali's.

Lool where do you get that i support Godane Just because i call him Amiir which is the title he carries for the Alshabaab organization But if i had had to choose between Amiir Godane and Warlord cabdilahi Yusuf i would choose Amiir Godane . But that doesn't make Him my clan cousin try again dukey. I don't Follow individuals blindly like you just because of their clan.

^^You support Godane because he is from your sub clan. A sub clan which was once ruled/enslaved by another sub clan, that of Faisal Ali Warrabe's. It was unique in all of Somali history and can explain why you love Godane and his madness.

Again Amiir Godane is one man and he represent Alshabab he does not represent his subclan or clan or those who are obsessed with clan The only Enemy Faisal cali Xuseyn cilmi has is your Clan enclave and not His Cousins and he made that very clear many times i don't need to remind you.;) if we have to Follow Dukes Logic i called Today Prime Minister Farmaajo Prime Minister so that makes Xaaji Xunjuf Farmaajos Subclan Pirate Logic.:D

^^^Godane represents an ideal to you. What you want to project strength and power, since you have a history of being meek. Godane is a leader that in your eyes can match Faisal Ali Warrabe who hails from the same family that used to make Godane's and your family tend the livestock and fetch the firewood.

Godane represents only Al shabaab one of the largest Islamic Militant Groups in africa This has nothing to do with me or my subclan but more with you, you are angry with the Amiir because he ousted your biggest idol From Mogadisho (Inkaarqabihi mudug) along with his Ethiopians that's why you hate him so much i can understand that and it hurts a man from hargeysa removes you and your uncle with his Army And humiliates your leader and makes him even flee his own Clan state he is not even safe in galkacyo . Godane comes from a great clan the clan that Hosted the first Somaliland peace reconciliation conference in Baligudubdle the Capital City of Somaliland Baligubudle From 1988 till 1991 they are known for their bravery.So don't be Clan minded Duke i do not Support Godane nor am i his subclan try again.