Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Odinga damends TFG recognition for Gandi's state

LooooooooooL@Xiin and Jacpher,

A&T , Kamavi, and Zack ma waxeey badaleen Allamagan iyo Horn?

Here's solution-Replace Farmaajo with Ghandi

This is nothing more than intra-D rivalry.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;710803 wrote:
You haven't been following SOL or would you have had the answers to all these questions without needing to ask.
:D

The extra spring in the steps of "The Zack" & "Kamaavi" should have answered the "who" question for you already (in other words, he's a cousin of A&T). The fact that "Azania" is in Somalia should have also alerted it you to the fact that it's just a fancy name for the forever rising Jubaland. Wax fahan dee.

I did notice who was posting the threads but didn't want to assume or trawl through threads. Thanks for the clarification (Xiin you also).

Xiin, what exactly has Aw Tusbaxle been upto. You seem to think he is controlling all this from his PC in southern Africa.

The Zack   

NGONGE;710810 wrote:
^^ They're the acolytes of that wayward puppeteer dee.

Aggah! Waaxay ceydu waaryeey khaldaan/carab.

Xiin dhowr bilood siiya isagaa taageeri doono Azania e. Azania on the move thread ah buu bilaabi doonaa marka Jubooyinka la xoreeyo.

Somalina   

Jacpher;710815 wrote:
I am here to announce the beautiful state of Zamunda seated in its capital, the city of Qandal. Not to be confused with Qandala of State of Puntland.

NGONGE   

The Zack;710851 wrote:
Aggah! Waaxay ceydu waaryeey khaldaan/carab.

Xiin dhowr bilood siiya isagaa taageeri doono Azania e.
Azania on the move
thread ah buu bilaabi doonaa marka Jubooyinka la xoreeyo.

Cay maxa keenay, saaxib? If A&T (as Xiin says) is the brain behind this Azania thing, dee adiga iyo cida Azania dagan wada "acolytes" ayaad o tihiin.

Liqaye   

Maxaa lagu haysta Azania horta?

To be honest I do not understand what the issues are?

As zack and others have pointed out the TFG as well was created in nairobi, some of us were against it from inception because of that reason and we support it now because we beleive how ever inept it is now it can be reformed in a democratic way futher down the line.

I know Prof. Ghandi personally and although I despise the rediculous name of Azania for many reasons, I think the constitution and planning that has gone in to the whole idea is what is prescribed by the TFG constitution.

Indeed Azania has gained considerable support from kenya in their own security intreast but so does Somaliland, puntland the ASWJ, the Dollow group et.al from ethopia, that is the initial reality on the ground.

I know there are many cross cutting issues in the Jubbas that in many cases are worse than those in Mogadishu, history, qabiil and some of the most fertile land in somalia combine to make an un holy trinity of very difficult issues to solve!

For me I support Azania Prof. Ghandi from my own estimation is trying to do something while so many others are merely protecting their own qabiil corners or are impotently waiting for some fantastic political e.t.c miracle to occur.

Finally there is an even older dictum in operation for me who ever is the enemy of al-shabaab, and supports a united democratic somalia on the ground, either through force of arms [as is currently occuring] or through the provision of an ideal greater than getting on your knees for every arab-paki animal with a beard and the smell of goat on him, then I support them whole heartedly.

and finally using the compass of real politik it kicks out another plank of support from the shabaabis in the jubba's the ONLF clan as can be seen in nairobi is enthused and supportive, maybe this might not last till after al-shabaab but it is certainly usefull now.

So for the moment for me AZANIA is another alphabet soup mamuul goboleed deserving of no more or no less vitiriol or ridicule than the others, when things are established on the ground then constructive support or criticism will be forthcoming from good hearted Somali's.

Liqaye   

P.S

When it comes the prime minister Odinga his support is neither here or there and his demands really mean less than nothing, he is isolated and impotent in his office the constitution of kenya as well as the politcal disposition as reduced him to nothing in the current kenyan political make up!

^Cadawgaaga cadawgiisu saaxiibkaa waaye, miyaa? I got that. But in Somali context, it is a weak strategy.

Azania could've perhaps been a great story line on academic papers, but in practical terms it is nothing less than a grand delusion. Politically it is driven by a segmented diaspora, militarily it is a foreign dependent, and just like transitional entities before it, it has no constituency on the ground where it matters the most. Any analyst who understands Somali politics could easily tell you that it is a protest party in exile. To call it a state, is really misleading.

Liqaye   

Xiinow, why is it a weak strategy in the somali context? A couple of weeks ago you were advocating the transfer of the south to al-shabaab despite and inspite of the fact that would not only be a miracle in terms of turning back the clock, it is a move that would not be supported by 90% of the southerners in question.

That thread died a rational death maanta na you have this issues against Azania...

Azania could've perhaps been a great story line on academic papers, but in practical terms it is nothing less than a grand delusion. Politically it is driven by a segmented diaspora, militarily it is a foreign dependent, and just like transitional entities before it, it has no constituency on the ground where it matters the most. Any analyst who understands Somali politics could easily tell you that it is a protest party in exile. To call it a state, is really misleading.

Okay that might be true but it would directly describe about 15 other mamuul gooboleds in southern somalia, anigu waaxan iis weydinaya what is it with the vitiriol being poured against Azania?

Even assuming that al-shabaab is defeated in the next 1 hr I know a full reconciliation and regional government setup will need to be created in Jubaland, and azania would be a major participant.

If Azania at that time would choose to block their ears to a more consensual discussion and power sharing agreement then OKAY start a hundred threads a day by all means lakiin iminka ahaan maxaa lagu haystaa nimankaas?

or more specifically what has got your particular goat yaa xaaji?

The Zack   

Good points liqaaye. Why is every maryooleey in every corner of the world protesting against Azania? That didn't happen when the likes if hiiraanland were established in "foreign hotels". I say some know Azania is real and will work hence their cabaad.