Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Odinga damends TFG recognition for Gandi's state

What will the TFG do? Will it recognize a fake state launched for the security consideration of a neighboring country or will it resist the demand and risk deepening the rift between tfg and those who support it?

Farmaajo is the man to watch, he has shown a promising quality under very difficult circumstances thus far.

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;710614 wrote:
What will the TFG do? Will it recognize a
fake
state launched for the security consideration of a neighboring country or will it resist the demand and risk deepening the rift between tfg and those who support it?

Somalis will stay the way they are for years to come wallee. Alla yaa Azania dadka degen ka dhigo dhamaantood dad aan ogahay. Positive threads about Azania would've come from left and right.

Taleexi   

Even though I've a minor problem with the name and the exponential proliferation of so called clan states. What is wrong with the grassroots movement of the locals forming an administration that is inclusive? The TFG charter permits the emergence of such mini states within the state. Would someone break it down for us... Isn't Azania leadership encompasses all the clans who dwell there?, What about Kenya creating buffer-zone the spillover of Somalia predicament? Hasn't Ethiopia been doing the same in the northern and middle regions of Somalia for some time?

I agree the TFG should reconsider the acceptance of each local state. Without a doubt based on my skewed assessment the most two viable among them are so far SL and PL. Therein you've Adwal, SSC and Maakhir in the making. Not a problem free, see. Come down you've Galmudug, Ximan & Xeeb, Galgaduud State, Hiiraanland, Midland, WW, Mareeg, Gobolka Cusub, ......... all the way to this newly disputed called Azania.

To Zack and Taleex,

Azania is a one man state, has no grass roots, and the fact it was established in a NRB hotel says it all. There are men who dwell in grand delusions in NRB residences everyday in the caliber of Morgan and Maslah, but none of them dared to come out so naked in the public with political absurdity like Gandi did.

Somalia does not need another introduction of inter clan fight, it needs peace and stability, and that would come not from NRB or Addis, it will come from within.

NGONGE   

Just when the TFG found itself an actually capable prime minister, events on the ground (such as this Azania joke or the PL boycott) renders the entire institution utterly irrelevent. :D

(I did actually think Azania was an April fools joke! You can't make it up, eh?).

N.O.R.F   

Someone please fill me in on who Gandi is what Azania is? (I thought one was Indian and the other sounds like something out of the Chronicles of Narnia)

Azania is, in a nutshell, the political lyrics of Aw Tusbaxle. That the good professor fell for it is the story grabbing the headlines in Nairobi.

The Song is actually called: "Alla adnaay, adnaay, waan kuu bogee, iisooooooo, orodey".

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;710788 wrote:
Someone please fill me in on who Gandi is what Azania is? (I thought one was Indian and the other sounds like something out of the Chronicles of Narnia)

You haven't been following SOL or would you have had the answers to all these questions without needing to ask. :D

The extra spring in the steps of "The Zack" & "Kamaavi" should have answered the "who" question for you already (in other words, he's a cousin of A&T). The fact that "Azania" is in Somalia should have also alerted it you to the fact that it's just a fancy name for the forever rising Jubaland. Wax fahan dee. :D

Waryaa, NGONGE ha waalin North. This Azania state has nothing to do with Zack and Kamavi...it is Aw Tusbaxle's work. Give credit where credit is due awoowe.

I really admire the man, this Azania thing is a welcome break from his never ending arguments on internet forums. He actually succeeded in translating his African eloquence into a presentable however out of touch political proposition.

Jacpher   

I am here to announce the beautiful state of Zamunda seated in its capital, the city of Qandal. Not to be confused with Qandala of State of Puntland.