Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

What the Agenda of April 7th Conference in Nariobi Should be

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;707317 wrote:
What if Amiir godane just builds his own Villa Somalia some where in daynile or Merca i mean Villa Somalia is not Villa Somalia any more awoow it's now Villa Amisom.

Villa Amisom@ looooooooool. That is a killer.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;707317 wrote:
What if Amiir godane just builds his own Villa Somalia some where in daynile or Merca i mean Villa Somalia is not Villa Somalia any more awoow it's now Villa Amisom.

:D I will rather have Villa AMISOM than Villa Indhashareer.

Alshabaab can no longer hold press conferences in Dayniile let alone build a Villa.

About Godane, he has to show his face first to the public before he can build any Villa on Somali soil.

^^:):)

Horn, awoowe spare the lecture on where Somalia fits on the priority list of the powers that be for another day. We are well familiar with the containment policy the west has had for Somalia for sometime now. I need not bother to remind you with the fact that policy worked for them, but not for Somalis.

What you need to contemplate on is the notion of letting the south (Mogadishu included) to fully fall in alshabaab hands. Perhaps that will notch a bit up Somalia’s profile on regional, and global priority.

There is no doubt that Alshabaab enjoy considerable local support. Perhaps you need to read how Hisbullah got where it is today. It was after painful realization from the stakeholders that the movement was there to stay ....and demonizing them would not benefit Lebanon. The political integration and acceptance come afterwards awoowe. It is true alshabaab's flamboyant attitude need be moderated. But we must first admit that they are indeed part of the conflict. The labels and the empty rhetoric coming from distant capitals will not liberate Somalia from them nor will Nairobi NGOs awoowe.

Intaa haddaan iri, see la yahay ikhyaarey. Ragii rag ahaa ee halkan shaaha ku cabi jirey wax dallacay oo dawlada Farmaajo ku biiray ma jiraan?

Addis Ababa Conference ,, Djibouti Conference ,, Mbagati conference ,,,, Cairo conference ,,,, and now Nairobi conference ...

I'll comment when there is a conference in Somalia ....................

Jacaylbaro;707338 wrote:
Addis Ababa Conference ,, Djibouti Conference ,, Mbagati conference ,,,, Cairo conference ,,,, and now Nairobi conference ...

I'll comment when there is a conference in Somalia ....................

Ah JB, such a nationalist..

Transition the south to alshabaab hands (Mogadishu included)

Taasi faaido uguma jirto UN,SOL,PUNT, ETHIOPIA, AMISON,iyo soomali inteeda kale , waxa loo socdaba waa in alshabaab dhulka laga xaaqo .

villa soomalia ayuu dhax fariisan karaa haduu nin caaqil yahay , xisbi siyaasadeed ayey noqon lahaayeen ,doorashada ayuu gali lahaa kadib reaction shacabka ayuu ku qanci lahaa , taasna waa raganimo iyo maslaxada soomaali ka shaqeyn lakin ma filaayo inuu suubinayo sidaas oo kale , wuuna ogyahay soomali oo dhan inuusan qaabkan ku qabsan karin ee waa hasii waalato un

Addis Ababa Conference ,, Djibouti Conference ,, Mbagati conference ,,,, Cairo conference ,,,, and now Nairobi conference

somali meesha wax lagu qaban lahaa ayaanan jirin ,ama cida meeshaas dagan ayaa sideey rabto ka suubsaneyso

There is no doubt that Alshabaab enjoy considerable local support. Perhaps you need to read how Hisbullah got where it is today. It was after painful realization from the stakeholders that the movement was there to stay

maadaama xizbullah eey gaartay booskaas rafaad dheer ka dib ma waxaad leedahay alshabab 30 sanoo kale ka dib ayey somali la qabsan doonaan? taasi ma faaido baa mise waa qasaaro .

Saalax   

The Zack;707429 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Villa AMISOM.

:D That had me laughing for a while. XX is a funny dude that comes with killer lines.

Gabbal;707310 wrote:
Ever since the failure of the Djibouti caravan, it seems Xiin has lost the marbles. When it comes down to where the rubber meets the road, the same entities that set the framework with which Somalia is engaged by the world, i.e international community, have clearly delineated primary and secondary objectives in the seemingly intractable Somalia impasse.

Your obsession with bringing Somaliland into the fold or assumptions about the northeast's lack of national activity, or hand I should say, in so far as the official (if symbolic) representation of Somali government is concerned are secondary, if not tertiary issues. Primary issue is counter-terrorism. Somali state-building is generally a secondary issue at this point (the world would very much prefer constructive disengagement if it their desire could be implemented) while such debate concerning unity of the Republic and other going ons as relates to how Puntland can be mustered in are, for all political purposes, tertiary issues as this point.

The world knows Hezbullah is not Shabaab and nor is Shabaab even cut from the same cloth as Hezbullah. Hezbullah is part and parcel of a democratic institution that accepts defeat when defeated politically and accommodates, or accepts, the participation of even non-Muslims in the national political fabric. Shabaab is something sinister, more base, more primitive, and hence more virulent in the inability to be engaged. Not only this, but due to the recent prominence of the AQP (Al Qaeda in the Arabic Peninsula) just across the sea, the stakes are higher with respect to the developing consensus concerning the need for eradication of the Shabaab's military, if not political, capacity.

Let us stick to reality here. Somalia's importance to the world is the manifestation of what Shabaab victory represents. Somalia does not need to be engaged if the world had the luxury of letting Shabaab take over the national capital, and consolidating control of the more vital part, politically and militarily, of the country.

Well put, Gabbal. Unfortunately, you're preaching to the deaf here. A solid footing in reality is missing from many here just like those sitting in Villa Somalia.