Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Hiiran University

Somalina   

Waa la geynaa inshaAllah. Qurba joogtada hawlo badan ayey ku jiraan ay dadkooda wax ugu qaban lahaayeen.

-------------

Gaari loogu deeqay Jaamacadda Hiiraan University

Sabti, 23, Oct, 2010 (HOL) Jaamacadda Hiiraan Unversity oo si caad ah howlaheedii waxbarsho u bilaawday ayaa waxaa maanta loogu deeqay Bas ka caawiya Jaamacadda qaadista ardeyda wax ka barta Jaamacada oo ah kuwo kala taga Xaafaddaha kala duwan ee magaalada ka kooban tahay.

Sida uu HOL u sheegay Ibraahim Cali Saney oo ka mid ah howl-wadeenada sare ee Jaamacada Hiiraan University, waxaa Bas-ka ugu deeqay Jaamacadda shaqsiga lagu magacaabo Rashiid Camalow, isaga oo intaa ku darray in Bas-kan uu mar kaliya qaadi karo ilaa 60 Ardey.

Marka laga soo tago maamulka Sare ee Jaamacadda sidoo kale waxaa gaarigan siweyn u soo dhaweeyay Ardeyda wax ka barata Jaamacada Hiiraan University, kuwaasoo sheegay in uu ka caawin doono gaarigan loogu deeqay ilaalinta waqtiga maadaama Jaamacadu tahay mid ka durugsan magaalada islamarkaana aysan suurtagal u aheyd Ardeydu in ay gaaraan Jaamacadda xiliga loogu tala-galay haddii aysan helin gadiid ka caawiya arintaa iyada ah.

Sikastaba waa markii ugu horeysa oo deeq muhiimadan oo kale leh la gaarsiiyo Jaamacadda Hiiraan University oo dhawaan laga hergaliyay goballka.

C/raxmaan Diini, Hiiraan Online

diini@hiiraan.com

Beledweyn, Soomaaliya

Bashiir   

It's good as far every people are busy contributing and building their own villages, .....

Ku dayo dheh, ku dayo.....

The Zack;705518 wrote:
Isn't Beledweyne occupied by the Shabaabs?

lol@Zack, I think your mind is pre-occupied with violence and destruction. For once support a good thing brother. Well done to the people of Hiiraan & the Diaspora for the good work.

The Zack   

General Duke;706122 wrote:
lol@Zack, I think your mind is pre-occupied with violence and destruction. For once support a good thing brother. Well done to the people of Hiiraan & the Diaspora for the good work.

***** kasta Hal xabbeey soo tuuran lol. Adeerkaa markuu garaacayay waa adigii u sacabbo tumayaye eegga yaad iska gadeysaa. Viva Hiiraan indeed :D

The Zack;706125 wrote:
Viva Hiiraan indeed
:D

Zack, brother just get out of the prison that you find yourself in. Its noticeable all you talk about is violence and famous prison escapes. Now you need some soul searching why you started politicizing this thread and others. As for your comments all I will take from it is. “Viva Hiiraan” indeed if I made you say that, I have done my job here today. PS: Diversify your posts, prison stories are a bit of a bore.

The Zack   

Bashiir, in real life the likes of duke are victims of bullying so its ok for him to pretend something else in the cyber world. He is trying to preach me Because he wants to appease others. Somebody should tell him to take his own advice and get that effing hatred from his heart. And one more thing duke, I don't listen to an ex xabashi cheerleader ee don't waste ur time and energy. Trying to be politically correct with me will end up exposing your bad and terrible history in SOL.

The Zack;706135 wrote:
Because he wants to appease others. with me will end up exposing your bad and terrible history in SOL.

My dear prisoner, don’t get angry now and kindly don’t politicize the thread and ruin it. My advice to you still stands, get out of the prison mentality, stop being one dimensional a few development topics and you will be on your way. Forget “exposing” me and you are more than welcome to go through my diverse portfolio of over 30, 000 posts, you exposed your naked hatred and deep seated inferiority complex by the asinine comments that you made on this thread. Or is it the case of you see prison wardens everywhere? Anywho, I will leave you with the words “Viva Hiiran university”. I suggest you open a new thread where I can bully you and don’t ruin the sisters who I want to appease a little.

The Zack   

Bashiir;706139 wrote:
Jabhad wakaas, ...ma gabado... mana waabto ,,,
:D

War caawa anaa sideyda u xanaaqsan suu qashiinkan rabaa injunctions na wacdiyo. Minneapolis-na waan joogaa Marka lafahiisa ha u baqdo.

The Zack;706142 wrote:
War caawa anaa sideyda u xanaaqsan suu qashiinkan rabaa injunctions na wacdiyo. Minneapolis-na waan joogaa Marka lafahiisa ha u baqdo.

lol@ Zack acting tough in cyber space trying to impress someone. I am reminded of Dave Chappele’s a case of keeping it real gone wrong”

The Zack   

Duke, dude if you enjoy *****slapping keep talking to me lol. If you are appeasing a girl then ask us some help to get u good pickup lines, don't pretend something u really ain't, Hiiraan lover. Last but not least I don't listen to a crappy ex xabashi cheerleader's advice.

P.s. when did u change ur personality? Wait, u didn't, look at ur signature.