Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Hiiran University

^^^Zack adeer, its well known cowards act real big behind a screen. Like the ones who "liberate" prsions in Ethiopia while they are in Ohio. Go jump off a bridge son, cause you aint impressing no one with your show. Anywho, open another thread and I will make you jump off a bridge.. Promise

The Zack   

First if all I am not your "adeer", I am not related to any dabaqoodhi. Second of all don't run away from my bullying already, it will get worse, we aint going to any other thread we are staying right here. This is where u tried to "advise" me and this is where u will be at when u start regretting that. Finally stop using NGONGE's "jumping from bridge" line without his consent. Now tell the readers when did duke change from a hardcore clanist to a great Somali nationalist. When did u start loving Hiiraan and the southern 'enemies'? Tell them duke.

Dear prisoner Zack; you have been consistent only in showing your prejudices. Its sad that when you saw this thread it triggered something deep inside you. Weak men lose their temper easily, and weakest of men highlight to strangers that they have lost their temper. Stop frothing from the mouth, all you have ever done in SOL is to tell us fictitious prison stories. Not sure how that helps Somali nationalism and awareness. You need to search deep within you, and recall the reason why you get angry whenever “Hiiraan” is mentioned. Beledweyne is a beautiful city renowned for its lovely land and women. Was it the land and its inhabitants or was it a woman that forever scared our dear prisoner? I am not bothered.

Back to the topic and to piss of the prisoner a bit more..

20079_1333908871171_1334523998_927201_11

A library in Beledweyn this is the type of developments that I support in my beloved Somalia..

The Zack   

There was a Somali saying that went like this "doc ka yeedh iyo dameerba daakaankaa qawwwww laga siiyaa". That is what you will get to interrupt my conversations with others. Again, I am not the one who supported the killings of innocent Somali civilians for years and I am not the one who has been a stooge for years, you are! Spare us the non sense of "being a nationalist" specially when we all know that you and your uncle lost the xamar war and failed to succeed conquering the south. All of the sudden you are a nice guy miyaa? Nobody will take u serious until you declare here at SOL that you wrongly supported the mass killings of the Somalis and ask us forgiveness. Until u do that u can keep ur advice to yourself. Do as I say not as I do is not very popular in my world.

Poor prisoner were you talking to yourself all these past hours?

Anyhow you can keep acting tough all you like, I love how you make cyber threats, as if any will least of all a grown man will take you seriously. the fact remains you were humiliated in this thread and as usual found wanting. Like I said don't ruin this development based topic, mistaking it for one of your prison stories.

If you want me to humble you as is the case all the time open a spreads thread.

Again spare us the vomit and add to the topic.

The Zack   

Is that another way of saying " I run away when I am challenged", hakaa saarto, u messed with the wrong fella yaa dabaqoodhi for the mere purpose of trying to appease others and you have been owned. Again what were u saying? U were telling me how to love southern towns of Somalia? Qashiin listen to ur own advice!

Dear prisoner, again all you seem to do is highlight and rearrange your ignorance for all of us to see. What challenge have you presented, other than the false bravado of a man acting tough behind a screen? You humiliated yourself in this thread, by politicizing a topic about an educational institution and have proven beyond doubt that you don’t understand what’s going on. Again it’s clear that something horrible is triggered in you when ever you come across the words, Hiiraan and Beledweyn. I hope you seek and find help old prisoner, maybe the abuse the wardens dished out to you were unbearable.

As for a challenge, you never were much; individuals who get angry over words never are much of a competition.

As you were

The Zack   

Waqaaaaaaaaaq... U repeated the same garbage 20 times, no reason to waste time to respond to ur crappy calaacal. Just remember u r the last person on earth to advise anybody about any subject. The future is beledweyne waaq waaq.

Kool_Kat   

Where's Somalina? Show your face here, waan baqooyaa inaan topic-gaaga wax ku qoree...:D

Ama AS ama TFG ama Somalina, whoever's building or has control over the region, this is a move in the right direction for its people, allaha usiyaadiyo...

The Zack   

Bashiir lol haaheey waardiyayaal waalan jooga meesha.

kK yaa ku tahay ka hadal waxa heysto meesha ka hadal baa la igu heystaa lol. Dadka qaarna Somalia ku adag. Beledweyne baad neceb tahay buu lasoo taagan tahay.

The Zack;706242 wrote:
Waqaaaaaaaaaq... The future is beledweyne waaq waaq.

lol. After all the bravado and asinine comments you are left with the words above. The irony is that made more sense than all the self loathing you exhibited earlier. After all that you have yet to add anything meaningful to the topic.