Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Saado Cali - Dhiig Shiil

The cerebral cortex processes information from your senses, processes thoughts, initiates the majority of voluntary muscle movements and has some control over lower-order brain centers. In the cerebral cortex, alcohol can:

• Affect thought processes, leading to potentially poor judgement.
Depresses inhibition, leading one to become more talkative and more confident.
Blunts the senses and increases the threshold for pain.

As the BAC increases, these effects get more pronounced.

Source: http://www.bloodalcohol.info/how-alcohol-affects-the-brain.php

these allegations have been around way before this song Ibti. I would be useful to get a conclusive answer from which ever side rather then just dismiss contents of a song and gossip.

Jb, iska xeeshood ninyahow

Aaliyyah   

The fact is dahabshiil finances the somaliland government. And, now what the somaliland government is doing is genocide..killing innocent ppl...And, if some of you don't care about that and are disregarding the killing of innocent ppl..thats fine with me it simply shows ur true colors and the fact that all u care about is qabiil! ...Shame!

Jacaylbarona nacnada wa lugu yaqaan kulaha qof xishooda laga xishooda...clearly u are just name calling her because you have nothing constructive to say..waa caadi intay hargaiso nabad tahay oo caruurtaada iyo ehelkaaga nabad yihiin iska hadal....roobka haduu sadexdaada magaalo ka daáyo I guess dantaada ma aha dadka kale noloshoday meshay ku sugantahay..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Naxar how many times did they insulted Saado cali over the years...even her previous songs that were nt abt dahabshiil..so its all abt hey we gonna insult whoever we want laakin hadii wax yar nalaga sheego cirka isku shareerana...does the whole world revolve around their three cities iyo their self righteousness and imaginary recognition. Leave other people out of it and their cities! the ssc regions are not part of somaliland and will never be part of it. And, they will boycot whoever they freaking want if they believe to be the ones financing somaliland (the very ppl who are committing genocide!)...if this was about qabiil shouldnt this song be out long time ago? the fact that dahabshiil is owned by **** man isnt a new fact!!...but the fact that hes helping somaliland kill innocent people is a fact that came to light in the last three years!!...and its something we are not gonna disregard....whoever wants to disregard so be it..isnt like we are gonna tell u where to spend ur pennies n dollars!..if u wanna be part of this genocide so be ittt!!! you are going to answer to Allah swt not mee..!!

Ibtisam   

Naxar, the fact of the matter is Dahabshill does not need to answer such allegations because his business is still OPEN and running in SSC despite the conflict, simple because normal people see the difference between a business and someone's clan. Dahabshill is in every Somali city and Some villages and many none-Somali places.

Of course there are always people who are going to be upset about who or what you are but it would be silly to expect a company to entertain such sillyness. In any case they would just seem defensive, and you only need to defend yourself if you have a guilt conscious.

Shame religion is used in one dimension, fact is NO ONE knows what if anything Dahabshiil has ever given to Somaliland; to drag his name through the mud, backbite and insult was xalal of course but he will be judged for what he supposedly gave to a government who then may have used it in certain way; Caqli waa kaas really. If I go to a hair dresser- she does my hair beautifully and then I go out on the street, she does not get dambi- it is a silly notion.

There is nothing new about Dahabshiil or his business;- he has always paid taxes in all countries he operates because it is in the interest of his business and it allows him to function and go on his day to day business. NOR does he need to JUSTIFY why he gave his money to this person or another.

So unless someone can say he did this, that or the other; took a gun, trained the military or provided weapons, gave speech supporting military action;- it is just hot air & emotional outbursts.

Somaliland like any other country- imaginary or otherwise is financed by taxes from Business and the people who live there; So what? and how is Dahabshiil any different to everyone living there?

A_Khadar   

Suldaanka;705187 wrote:
:D

This is a case of
biting the hand that feeds you.

I couldn't say nothing but LOL.. Who gets fed here? Dhiigshiil or ssc? Tell us how and where?

^am gonna be honest with, I have no idea wither or not Dahabshiil or diigshiil, lol, was involved in SSC conflict. In fact I myself still use it but the fact of the matter is, people should not be attacked for questioning the ethics of business's dealings. and yes dahabshiil has a lot to gain from clearing this up, rather then thinking of it as defensive mode think of this way, if they have nothing to hide, they show where their aid goes to, then people will trust. Lets all engage in holding Somali businesses to a higher standard rather then giving them the benefit of the doubt is my opinion.