Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Would you pray on the top of your car? Video

The Zack   

I say this guy is crazy, I understand that the salat has to be performed specific times of the day but I can bet he could have found to perform his prayer.

Watch it...

Ibtisam   

If you've ever walked in NYC, you'd know how not only crowded, but more importantly, how filthy the sidewalks are. Dogs routinely pee/poop wherever they please. I'm sure this brother figured his taxi was much cleaner, and rightfully so. Yes, there are some mosques in NYC, but not always easy to get to. Also, what better form of dawah than to display your dedication to the Lord for all to see? At the end of the day, it is his intentions that count, which is up to Allah to judge, not us.

Some of the other comments made me laugh! That looks like you are asking for trouble though, if he did that in Oxford street I'm sure someone would've tackled him to the ground! :D

ANWAR   

Do you not remember That the United Islamic Courts soldiers did in Mogadishu 2006......

For my part, this is great way to spread Islam in Western countries

ElPunto   

It's a bit much. He could've walked into any quiet building like a library or museum and taken out his saali and prayed.

The Zack   

Ms MoOns;702682 wrote:
Isn't it possible to just pray IN the car, while sitting I mean?

No, performing a prayer while sitting can be done when that is only way it can be done. Most likely when one is sick or maybe in airplane where standing up aint an option. Anyways, I am sure this dude could have done it differently.

Abwaan   

*Ibtisam;702477 wrote:
Some of the other comments made me laugh! That looks like you are asking for trouble though, if he did that in Oxford street I'm sure someone would've tackled him to the ground!
:D

I don't think so Ibtisam, because I saw a young man who used to be my neighbor who was praying right next to Camden Tube station. And you know how busy Camden Town Tube Station gets...lol...And nothing happened to him. To my suprise I didn't even see people staring at him. And yes it was after 7/7/2005. Meesha ayuu dadka ka wacdianayey isaga iyo asxaabtiisa qaar ka mid ah.

The Zack   

Abwaan kii bus-ka darawalka ahaa ee inta bus-ka parking galiyay dadkii saarnaana kaga tagay salaaddada wadada ku galay ma isaguu ahaa?

War ninka iska daaya, meeshuu doona ha ku tukadee, Allah knows why he choose to pray on top of the taxi. Maybe dacwo darteed? Maybe dan kalaa u gaysay, Either way Allah ha ka aqbalo.