Sign in to follow this  
Complete

Soaring Gas Prices

Cara.   

Mac sonkor caleen shaah to all the SUV/truck owners. Unless the name of your roofing company is written on the side of your giant pickup truck, or you transport livestock for a living, there's no reason to be commuting to an office job in a gas guzzler :P

Tuujiye   

loooool nuune, aboo baraf aan ku noolaa waad aragtay see u noqon karaa xiito xiito? ilaahey oorsada xitaa Africa ma dajin.. We have to be big in order to survive in the north and we hate anyone who reads the ingredients of everything before they consume it lool;)

Juxa baabuur ee wado ilaahey ima saaro!! anoo sakaraad ah aanba ka dagan lahaa markee istaagto naxdin oowgeed.. Makala mood haku soo hor istaago waaye dey! specially in UK hadee ku wado..what do u think nuune? qoftaan aaqiro in ee dadka dag dag ugeeso ee rabtaa iyadana accidents ee ka hadlee...lol

Vans magac kale miyaad weysay cuudkiyee... Nissan waxee sameeyaan the best overall Jap cars in my opinion. I get everything I want in one unlike Honda or Toyota. Ultima is the best model they ever made specially after 2006 and yes is very good on gas even with its power.

Zack, umad cariiri kunool maxee ka kasaayaan baabuur? dhul lamarsiiyo xitaa ma qabaan seecamal... yurub markaa joogtid specially coming from Canada, cariiri aa iska kaa qabanaayo kawaran.. Mushabiyeerigeena iyo laamiyadooda aa isku mid eh meelaha qaarkood.. meelkaste cariiri marka dadka kunoolne in ee qaliir yaal ahaadaan ee danta ku qasabte nooh! maxaa yeelay hadii kale wax kaste aa isku qasmaayaan... umad waa weyn oo cariiri kunool isfiilito aa iskaga dhaceyso lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Complete   

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This isn't even a half a gas tank and yes that's $105.02. Major pocket rape!!!

218680_10150168408646861_640781860_73711

^Is that your truck? BTW, have you realized that your figure is reflecting on the picture or rather on the gas pump? Nice hair lol

Aaliyyah   

^I still dnt understand why they dnt have public transportation tulada yara dagantahay mesha ma iskaga so guurtid..:P.

and yeah those of you who have access to public transportation embrace it :)

salaam

p.s Gheele I dnt see any reflection on the gas pump..walee waad indha wawayntahay lol

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;717414 wrote:
^I still dnt understand why they dnt have public transportation tulada yara dagantahay mesha ma iskaga so guurtid..
:P

and yeah those of you who have access to public transportation embrace it
:)

LOL@ Tuulada?, Its the 15th largest city in this country. The lack of public transportation is a pattern in many cities in the US. Waa dhaqan xummo laga yaqaano meesha :D. That being said, I enjoy driving ehe. Can you imagine me carrying grocery stuff and riding a bus with a bunch of strangers? That would be pain in the neck.

Aaliyyah   

really is it the 15th largest city in the US. When I was there it looked tuulo to me lol.... hey im just buggin u :)..

and yeah I see what u mean driving comes handy at times. But, one doesnt need to drive all the time ...

Aaliyyah   

looool naah ur expenses wont change. I say move frm that village and enjoy the public transportation :P...laakin truck baad ka hadlasay? you drive a truck to get ur grocery lol? mise you are a trucker? !!!

The Zack   

LOL@move to the city. I drive the truck for multiple reasons, getting the groceries is not of them but I wouldn't want to take bus to get groceries for the house. Not sure how you folks do that. Do you get a bag at a time lol.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ bag at a time..kursiga ba ka dhici gaadhey! ..anuu grocery shopping shaqadeyda maba aha :P..those who do find it a way to bring it home be it driving or bus :P (cant say I asked!) haha..

By the way ur one bag at a time reminds me of this lady who I once saw pick up one bag of her grocery she walks a distance and then comes back for the rest..n she was a bit elderly and she kept doing htat for a while. I was in this fast food place and i saw her thru the window..I swear I got out to help her right I was with my sisters...and then when I got closer and told her can I help u and extended my hand to help her..she started yelling in a foreign language my sisters cracked up laughing...aniga halkana naxay..yagiina they were laughing their head off! :)..something random ur comment reminded me lol..

lol@I drive the truck for multiple reasons, getting the groceries is not of them..

got it!

Vans;717392 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This isn't even a half a gas tank and yes that's $105.02. Major pocket rape!!!

218680_10150168408646861_640781860_73711

u look fit, nice green top.

oh and yea damn those gas prices.