Sign in to follow this  

Never Let Me Go

BOB   

sometimes-in-april-poster.jpg

Val thanks for the reminder, Sometimes In April is another movie made about Rwanda genocide but this time the story is being told from a Hutu soldier’s perspective who is married to a Tutsi woman, starring by Idris Elba (Val, he’s an Arsenal fan like yourself ).:)

5 and Val...I would recommend it for you guys and if you do not like it, I’m going to give you a refund...deal?:cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Chimera   

5;705686 wrote:

Chimera
, Mustafa's death was really sad! Perhaps a little too sad for kids even(?) Ever seen "The Land Before Time"?

Yep, great film! Still got it somewhere on VHS, but I haven't seen it for a decade or more, and only remember bits and pieces; they lost their parents, a T-Rex stalks them, and they are on a quest to find some paradise type of lake in the midst of a climate change.:P

Paragon   

Lost as to what I might be feeling after listening to the soundtrack. I'm not getting any feeling is what I mean. Right, I shall stick to my qaraamis.

BOB   

it's horrendously sad and heroic at the same time and the acting was brilliant all round especially Idris Elba who was superb...I couldn't believe when I later found out that this was his first ever leading role in a major film production and believe me it's worth watching.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Good.:)

If you even remotely liked Hotel Rwanda then I'm sure you'll love this so Good Luck and please iisoo sheeg what you think of it Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.