Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

Half Somalis...

Chimera;698039 wrote:
^We have tons of half Somalis with Somali fathers, but i'm sure in their case it was all about
love, right?
Focus on yourselves man, you guys are full of hate. From personal interaction, some Half-Somalis have more Somalinimo than the so-called full blood Somalis, talk about self-hate.

To me its all gravy baby, its funny to have once in a while a non-Somali looking girl address me as aboowe and ask for directions or the time in Af Somali lol, like what the hell just happened? Nice icebreaker though!

its often brain-dead race mixers like you who are responsible for encouraging this perverse behavior. do you live in a bubble? clearly based on your opinions you seem to be. the world is not a utopia where everything is plain-sailing and we are accepted by everyone. how selfish of you! these 'mixed kids' (not sure if i'll call it that, since only those with somali father have the right to be somali) will be shunned and have no place of belonging.

kulaha; its fun to have a non-Somali looking girl address me as aboowe and ask for directions or the time in Af Somali lol, like what the hell just happened? Nice icebreaker though! -

that is by far the most selfish thing i have ever heard. its quite clear you have power dynamic issues, because while you gratify yourself with having the upper hand (being somali and all; though i suspect your nothing more than an CIA operative), do you stop to think on what goes on in the mind of that child-inbred who has to live the rest of its life as half of something and a bit of the other. the person should be complete.

RaMpAgE;698030 wrote:
Their no such thing as half somali, your either somali or not.

Thanks to some self hating somali naago, we have ton's of biracial claiming somali.

sax! naagahaan waa lagu qasaaray qarkood.

Alpha Blondy;698182 wrote:
its often brain-dead race mixers like you who are responsible for encouraging this perverse behavior. do you live in a bubble? clearly based on your opinions you seem to be. the world is not a utopia where everything is plain-sailing and we are accepted by everyone. how selfish of you! these 'mixed kids' (not sure if i'll call it that, since only those with somali father have the right to be somali) will be shunned and have no place of belonging.

kulaha; its fun to have a non-Somali looking girl address me as aboowe and ask for directions or the time in Af Somali lol, like what the hell just happened? Nice icebreaker though! -

that is by far the most selfish thing i have ever heard. its quite clear you have power dynamic issues, because while you gratify yourself with having the upper hand (being somali and all; though i suspect your nothing more than an CIA operative), do you stop to think on what goes on in the mind of that child-inbred who has to live the rest of its life as half of something and a bit of the other. the person should be complete.

You're the one that seems brain dead wallahi, person should be complete? what kind of nonsense is that its not mixing with aliens or robots. And shunned by who? I think you're just jealous that as a kid half somalis got more attention then you wannabe Nas. I know many half Somalis they are not shun, they befriend both sides of the fence...besides lets asume they do get shunned, o wow big deal, shunned by your mother familys side that amounts to 40 people in the whole of london....

Funniest thing I've seen are Somali racists, saxib, you can't be happy or look down at others. Being Somali is one of the shittiest things of 2011, the whole pride thing was what ruined SOmalia...what tribe B cant' rule us WE'RE TRIBE A.

Faheema.   

Alpha Blondy

the person should be complete.

In that case laftingaaga baan dhamayn, wax badan baa kaa dhiman….ee bal halagaa soo baadho Ancestry.com

Faheema.   

^ :D Just read his profile,…. “Currently writing a book entitled ''The Myth of Multiculturalism - Cultural Diversity and The Rise of Political Correctness''

Oh, The Irony!

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy, I pity brothers and sisters like you. From your acid writing I deduct that your dealing with a myriad of emotions. You reply to every post I make, with some weird comment that i'm living in a Utopian bubble. Personally, I think you envy my persepective of the world. Somehow, something or someone in your life caused you to become a vile bitter man, and your agitated that I don't share your evil un-Islamic sentiments.

Instead, I have several half-blood Somali friends, and I love them dearly. Indeed, i'm very glad that I allowed them into my life, had I adopted your state of mind, I might have invited individuals like you instead, which would be counter-productive to my goal of maintaining happiness and success in my life. In the end all of that venom dripping out of your ears, nose and mouth would leave a horrible stain on the rug that is my world, and hence become a disturber of my harmony.

While I have chosen a Somali sister because of love, compatibility and plain personal aesthetic reasons, I have no problems with anyone who finds love outside the community. There are brothers and sisters on this forum who are in such relationships now, or are the product of such relationships, yet you have the audacity to call the former's future children and the present children/adults "inbred". What a sick, sick puppy you are. This is not even your usual comical degenerate style of posting, this is simply sinister Nazi-like speech, which shouldn't be tolerated on a high-quality forum such as this.

Ibtisam   

Dhaad baad on this forum are not caadi. Waali.com bey ka yimadin.

@ detective Faheema :D

Stuff and nonesense.

nuune   

People tell me that I am have Gambian, half Nepalese, but I tell them that is not the case and I am quarter Gambian, half Somali, the rest Ilaah baa og.

Alpha Blondy your comments are deeply offensive. I’m so glad I don’t encounter many people like you. My niece is half Somali half Bosnian, and she is accepted by us all. In fact thanks to her mum she is more Somali than anything else. she speaks the language and we're soon planning her first trip to the motherland. What matters is not her father’s race but the fact that he is a born Muslim and practicing. There’s no place for your nonsense on this forum.

nuune   

*Ibtisam;698605 wrote:
Being half jiin I guess you need four halfs of something @ Nuune

smileys.gifsmileys.gif naga daa dee Jinka hadii kale waxaan soo qori habeen hore waxa aniga iyo 7 Jinni oo oo sleeping bags wato waxa na kala qabsadey, 4 of them were girls.

Ibtisam   

Loool, waali.com haye.

Archdemos really dont take him too seriously, wuu iska hadlaya just to get a reaction, you know Hargesia can get a little boring after a while :D

Polanyi   

If there was an eigth wonder of the world it would be mixed race women( black and white). say no to racism.