Sign in to follow this  
Mareeg Girl

What is your thoughts about getting

married with someone you met online. i mean going from an internet meeting straight to the alter camal. horta, does it matter how you met or it's who the person turns out to be?

Somalis think marrying someone you met online is the strangest thing that can ever happen to you?..What a lot of dem don't realize is, marrying someone you met on the net, is no different from marrying someone you met in the Mall/parties/aroos's e.t.c.

If you met someone and you chatted with them for a while and then exchange emails, phone numbers, and you felt you wanted to take things further, obviously you'd meet somewhere and if you two like each other, you will start dating so ma'han. At this stage, your relationship isthe same as if you two met at the Farax's aroos and you'd feel like if you've never touched a PC in your life.;)

If you met someone at a social gathering, you'd date for a while. Markaa, it doesn't matter where I met the Farax, I could marry any responsible person if he's HOT and we "clicked nooh" .;)

A.D: Using an other hot Xalimo/Farax's picture and Lying about their looks is not considered in this topic.

i did it alot of times......! it was kol. The hardest part was picking them up from the airport!! lool... so many times we passed each other & then finally i go...that must

her when shes the only standing there looking around!! lool. I probably met like 4 xaliimos this way.

rudy-Diiriye;695816 wrote:
i did it alot of times......! it was kol. The hardest part was picking them up from the airport!! lool...
so many times we passed each othe
r & then finally i go...that must

her when shes the only standing there looking around!! lool. I probably met like 4 xaliimos this way.

:D:D. tell us more about the four Xalimos. did you went out with em?...

Abo Hilowlee waa ogahay waa iska nasiib laakin brother qofka meeesha ku baratid malagu judge gareeyo somahan. dadkeena ayago samenayan hada ma admit kareyn karaan. taas waayay dhibka.

De the rest is sooooooo private!! what happens under the covers stays there. Your turn. But the funny shyte was when i met this home-gal who her family knew my family! it was a complete disaster. STay away from your tribe shyte when doing internet dating. Its a bomb that will explode on both of your faces. I gave her the name lollipop....& even the families some how found about her nickname. It was shocking!!

Ms MoOns   

Are you thinking about marrying someone you met online, Mareeg Girl? :P

Personally, I'm a bit sceptic about the whole subject.

People aren't always what they appear to be online...

In your first meeting, what if your guy turns out to be ... let's get crazy ... a town rapist, or a serialkiller, child molester etc.

That just freaks me out loooll, I always go for the worst :P

rudy-Diiriye;696120 wrote:
De the rest is sooooooo private!! what happens under the covers stays there. Your turn. But the funny shyte was when i met this home-gal who her family knew my family! it was a complete disaster. STay away from your tribe shyte when doing internet dating. Its a bomb that will explode on both of your faces. I gave her the name lollipop....& even the families some how found about her nickname. It was shocking!!

:D

Lmaoo @ lollipop, your a freaky walle...i should stay away from anyone whos the same tribe as me marka.

Mis MoOn: sister, i am not thinking about marrying someone i met online. like i said before all matters is how the person turns out to be and not where you met em.

Before you marry him your gonna get to know em well first right. there is always ways that you can figure out if he is a rapist, or a serial killer. :D bacda iska fur nooh adi.

Miskin   

There is nothing with meeting guys on the net, its not where you meet that matters but what happens after you guys meet. Good luck

Ms MoOns   

MG, ii waran bal horta. :D

Loooll @ bacda iska fur.

Walaalo macaneey, that's not the first time I'm hearing that one. :P

I do agree with you in a way. It works for some people.

I don't think there's something wrong with it, as long as one's intentions are honest I suppose ^^

Ms MoOns;697435 wrote:
MG, ii waran bal horta.
:D

Loooll @ bacda iska fur.

Walaalo macaneey, that's not the first time I'm hearing that one.
:P

I do agree with you in a way. It works for some people.

I don't think there's something wrong with it, as long as one's intentions are honest I suppose
^^

Ditto...... that was my whole point.

waa nabad sister. anigaba waan maqlay bacdo iska fur. waxa laha jeedi. shakika iska daa camal.

^^^ knowing men from the net, is to load yourself with a burden of regrets and a great deal of 'lifeless'.

keep away gals. men, i mean some, turn out too bad.

ragii lagaranaayay ayaaba tabar loo la'yahee, nin laga bartay qadka, talow muxuu noqon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Zack   

Well it all depends where in online. If you meet them at a trusted site like eharmony I don't see a problem with it.