Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Jacaylbaro you useless goat- didn't I told you to arrest this guy- Now look what he is spewing!!

BOB   

Taleexi THANK YOU...bal dadkan intaa kaliya ayaan weydiiyay markaasaa meel kale iyo adduun kale afka la ii saaray.

War Nuune...bal tartiibso adiguna ee warka dhuux marka hore intaadan billaawaha igula boodin ina aabow waa ku sidee? Qabiil iyo Qabyaalad lagama hadlaayo mana ihi qof macnuhu ka maqanyahay ee waxaan kaliyoo su'aalay dadka...Qof kasta qabiilka uu sheeganayo horta ma yahay? Diinta ha iga saarina oo ha iga dhigina qof ayaada ilaahay inkiraya oo leh qabiil ma jiro..Billaa Caleykum Ya Somaliyun madax adeega joojiya.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   
BOB, ina Aaaboow ma anaaba kuu quuro billaawe, waana ogsoonahey in aad garaneyso farqiga u dhaxeeyo labadaa, ee my post was not directed at you(wallaahi maba akhrin su'aashaada or most of the posts here you posted), and not directed to anyone specifically, it was a general one, markaan arkey in qabiil laga hadlayo unbaan isku soo dhax tuurey sidii lulumo gaajeesan

Ismahaan   

Qabaa’ilka Soomaalidu ma isbahaysi baa, mise waa dhalasho?

Aduunku 2011 buu marayaa waa laga gudbey waxaas hada waxaa shaqeeysa DNA:

Somali DNA :

80% =E1b1b1a

15% =Caucasian

5% = sub-Saharan African haplotype

80% of somali people are not mixt race , Arabs are descendants of Horn of Africa who mixed with persians, turks, europeans such as italian, greek etc. I am proud to be instead 80% indigenous horn.

BOB   

Nuune no worries bro...;)

Ismahan...Afkaaga wax san lagu qabay...aad baad u caqli badantahay Maasha Allah.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Su'aashan waxay la dhigan tahay adoo yiri "awowga inuu aabbahaa dhalay ma hubtaa." Qabiilka aa tahay waa wax si oral ah la isugu soo gudbiayay, qof garankara dhabta ma jiro. Haddii second thought kaa galo, waa wareer. Amba booskaaga iska xajiso ama su'aasha sii dheeree oo doubt garee illaa odayba odayga uu ka sii horeeyay. Xaaji Bob, far jano in oo maalmo aa soo joogta waaye, Luanda waaba ku wareerisay :)

Ismahan, I dont think BOB was asking about Somali origins or who belongs to what, rather if one is sure about his clan belongings. It's hard to answer that, methinks. About your DNA samples there, how did come about this percentages? Was there a research done on Somalis and what percentage of DNA pool was used? Just asking!!

BOB   

Brother Gheelle...Wax shaki ah iigama jiro reerka aan ka dhashay mana arkin waxaan ku shakiyo ee laakiin waxaan ula jeeday oo kaliya inaan dadka tuso in aan isku heysano oo aan isku leynay waxaan la hubin...I know wado dheer aan soo maray laakiin xoogaa waxaan rabay inaan dadka maskaxdooda iyo teydaba alameento siiyo.:D

Kismaayo warkeeda jooji hadii kale hadee Ibti waxee ku dhihi doontaa qabyaaliiste aa tahay sida aniga oo kale.:o Luanda waa kasoo caro gedistay shimee...hada miyaa?:D

PS. Wallee Sayid Qardho iyo aniga waxbaa nakala heysta soo ogaada.:D lakiin runtaan u sheegaa oo waxaan leeyahay waxaan oo dhan Juxa ayaa mas'uul ka ah.:P

Peace, Love & Unity.

Taleexi   

nuune;694582 wrote:
BOB
, ina Aaaboow ma anaaba kuu quuro billaawe, waana ogsoonahey in aad garaneyso farqiga u dhaxeeyo labadaa, ee my post was not directed at you(wallaahi maba akhrin su'aashaada or most of the posts here you posted), and not directed to anyone specifically, it was a general one, markaan arkey in qabiil laga hadlayo unbaan isku soo dhax tuurey sidii lulumo gaajeesan

You are genuine fella :)

BoB, waan ku fahmay, laakiin mid ogow saaxiib, waxa Soomali isku dilayso waxay salka ku haysaa jaahilnimmo iyo exploitation ay siyaasiyiin wadaan. Don't lose hair on this, majority way ogyihiin in khuraafaad badan meesha ku jiro.

Sayid-Qardho thread-kiisi aakhiro aa loo diray, isagaba meeqo thread uu cunyay :)

PS: Ana waxaa is lahaa markaad Luanda iyo Libreville imaado, ayaad BOB ku soo raadinaaya. Maxay tahay fakad aa noqotay.

Forget about proving what qabiil we each are, can we prove we are descended from Arabs as many tribes claim? This is where DNA testing could shred popular legends.

*Waves @ BOB*

Somali DNA :

80% =E1b1b1a

15% =Caucasian

5% = sub-Saharan African haplotype

Somalina, where is this from?

Chimera   

Sayid*Somal;694356 wrote:
First of all - i don't belong to a tribe - i am the proud progeny of powerful and well respected clan in Somalia with settlements stretching across the Somali peninsular (indian ocean side) from Ras Hafun to Kismayo with its ancient metropolis aptly named Qardho in mountains ranges of Karkaar.
:D

Is that clear to you now - good - don't let me read such staff and nonsense about monkey business in here again.
:D

Is that it? I'm from the clan called SOMALI, a warrior race whose historic conquests combined stretched the size of Western Europe, to this day immortalised in all the good history books. A people whose seaborne trade empire voyaged to the Pharoahs of Egypt with incense, to the Emperors of Rome with Chinese vases, and to the Shahs of Persia with exotic animals. A people who maintained world famous ancient metropolises of Mogadishu, Barawa, Kismayo, Merka, Berbera, Zeila, Maduna and many more across the Indian Ocean and the Red Sea where commerce, culture and art flourished, and on top of that we have the great QARDHO!!

LOL and yet you still have some of our people in the diaspora & back home holding their little fairy-tale qabiils dear to their hearts when they could claim and be part of something so much bigger than that.:o

This article btw is filled with outdated theories, which i'm to tired of destroying since its almost midnight, therefore bed-time.

Frankly, I did not expect to see a suggestible Nomad like BOB express skepticism about the provenance of tribes. This quality of doubt (and independence of thought) is commendable. Oral history is notoriously unreliable. And tribal memes, unlike genes, are not subject to same constraints of biology. Oftentimes, higher tribal groups are a reflection more of political allegiances than deep familial ties. As you move away from the basic family unit and extended family groups, you'll find that social relations and tribal associations have increasingly little to do with ancestry proper. Tribal narratives are mostly fictive.

Ibtisam   

It seems inan ku gafey Bob who is a true Somali with little (if any) clan loyalty. I guess that is probably why the idea of Somali clans being constructed identities with little facts or links to the said origins appeals to him. With that in mind, I take back my previous dig at Kismayo and its implications and my sincere apologies to Bob.