Sign in to follow this  
uchi

Sick Tired of Somalia

uchi   

I think Somaliland should be recognised.

I think Puntland should be recognised.

Then when South Somalia is ready we should consider doing some sort of union to join up.

I think we need to stop all this hate and move on, our revolution failed when our dictator was removed from power.

Sick of hearing Somaliland this, Puntland that, Mogadisho this. Twenty years and we have nothing to show for "Our supposed revolution" brought us nothing to unite us with 1 leader, so let's face it and all move on.

If you want to know:

I was born in Mogadisho, Mother born in Hargesa, Dad in Garowe. Lost everything we had in xamar, still a refugee and I am 27 with no pride in saying I am from Somalia, frankly... too ashamed.

nuune   

uchi;692901 wrote:

Then when South Somalia is ready we should consider doing some sort of union to join up.

I think we need to stop all this hate and move on, our revolution failed when our dictator was removed from power.

Sick of hearing Somaliland this, Puntland that, Mogadisho this. Twenty years and we have nothing to show for "Our supposed revolution" brought us nothing to unite us with 1 leader, so let's face it and all move on.

If you want to know:

I was born in Mogadisho, Mother born in Hargesa, Dad in Garowe. Lost everything we had in xamar, still a refugee and I am 27 with no pride in saying I am from Somalia, frankly... too ashamed.

If you want to know:

I was born in Moscow, Mother born in Tehran, Dad in Izmir. Lost everything we had in xamar, still a refugee and I am 58 with full pride in saying I am from Somalia, frankly... too proud.

gooni   

ruwanda iska sheego adeer

somaliya inta dawacadu gooni wax u doonayso waraabuhun lafaha ruugayo,libaaxa dhintayna dhogortu ka dhici la'dahay somaaliya dawlad kama soo dhawa!!!!

Uchi calaacal wax tari meyse, anaga nalaka rabaa inaa nabadii raadino qurbo layska joogo passive la iska ha ahaado oo kan saan waaye oo kaan saan waaye la yiraa dalkii hagaajin meyso ee waxqabad iyo midnima wax hagaajin karto...

gooni   

Been 22 years .........

beentu maxay tahay indho jacaylow?

Akhi uchi somali la hubo ayaad tahay waligaana waad ahaanaysaa,,,, salaan dadka adoon hoos fiirinayn si fiican u shanlayso say i from somalia whith aye contact,nice to meet you every one,,, ingriiskaygana ka raali noqo ninyahow,, somalidu waxay ku maah maahdaa falaari luqluqasho kaagama harto somali waa somali, wadankii waa noo hagaagi insha allah:)

The truth is if the USA and a few other western countries wanted to sort out Somalia's problems, I’m convinced law and order could be restored relatively quickly. However most initiatives over the last two decades have been piecemeal in nature. Therefore one has to ask the question, who benefits from the current status quo? What’s in it for them?

Pirates costing the world economy billions

So called terrorist training camps and potential exportation of terrorist.

Regional destabilisation

So I ask again who is benefiting most from the current situation and why have the west been dragging their feet for the last two decades.

Then again it could be no one really cares to be frank, and Somalia stands alone internationally.

Additionally the British government won’t be recognising Somaliland anytime soon so forget about that one. Rhetoric and reality are two different things folks. If actual foreign policy was aligned with their rhetoric then this outstanding issue would have been addressed much sooner.

However I have no shame in telling people I’m Somali and you shouldn’t too. Try to be the best person you can be and strive for success and excellence in whatever you do, show people the many wonderful and positive aspects of our culture.

uchi;692901 wrote:

If you want to know:

You sound like you are Hopeless and Helpless!