Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Sunnah Versus Shia Discussion Forum

Jumatatu   

J-11 I appreciate your attempt in trying to make a sense of this whole distatefull scenario..but am afraid it has already taken the turn to the worse, and I doubt whether its consequences will make any sense.

couple of nomads brought to our attention that OG_Girl's username is used by couple of other people who are not registered on this site.

note that it was brought to the attention of the admin by other nomads, not the user. The other couple of nomads who are very observant have also discovered that the users are not registered. The whole thing, J11, without waiting for further ado shares its similarity with Powels' findings of Iraq's WMD to the UN Security Council before the War.

La jiifiyaana bannaan, La joojiyaana bannaan

Paragon   

"Nothing wrong with dictatorships, J!"

NGONGE, sxb for you, there maybe nothing wrong or negative about dictatorship, but to some of us, especially I, it stands for negativity. And, I do not wish to dwell under any sort of dictatorship. Just against my principles of life. If SOL is dictatorship, then you will see me speak and stand out.

NGONGE   

J, calm down, saaxib! A benevolent dictatorship is understood to be the ideal form of government. After all, I’m assuming that this site is the private property of somebody and not really owned by us all (even though we all like to act that way).

I was actually paying the admin a subtle compliment there. Now give us a smile.

Dear Nomads and Aliens,

I have reached the end of the road as far as my association with this site is concerned and thus this is my last post. I have been a member here since April 2004 and before that I was a member for short period of time (~Jan-Feb of 2004) before I was banned for reasons that I never really understood! The first time I was here, I was going under the name of Just Cause—which is by the way, the same name that I have used in Somalinet for the last three years.

This end came about due to the hypocrisy/double standards that I have encountered in the last few days here. As some of you are aware, others and I were engaged in a debate with Nur (Sunnah Versus Shia Discussion Forum) and as time went by the debate turned sour, to say the least. This was mainly the doing of the person who started the discussion as they were running from post to post and not reading what was written to refute their allegations against fellow Muslims.

The initiator of this debate never expected there would be people who will oppose the serious allegations their advanced. This expectation on their part came about as they are hardly challenged in this forum and always thanked for their services to the community. This time though others and I could not let go, as the nature of the allegations are serious to say the least.

Seeing they are loosing the debate or not getting enough thank you from the public, this party starting playing dirty and the admin who is meant to be neutral in these matters, decided to be part of this dirty campaign. He had the moral fibre to say this is done for, “educational/info purpose to combat any such abuseâ€. So why taint the name/s of the accused while (maybe properly) with holding the name of those who reported it. Since the admin are neutral in all of this why did not they conduct their investigation privately and once the allegation is proved take action then by punishing the guilty part.

This place always prides itself with fairness and golden rules, which are meant to keep the place, clean and enforce the fairness it prides itself in! However, I found the hard way that those who wrote and some of those who enforce these rules have no respect for them to say the least. Why have rules if you cannot live by them?

I on the other hand, have few principles in my life, which I believe and live by them. One of these principles is, do not be part of hypocrisy (if you cannot correct it and/or attack it) and thus my withdrawal from this place. I cannot attack or correct the double standards since in doing so will result in my banning from this place and with this I will be dismissed as another bad apple! Furthermore, given that I do not have sufficient evidence to bring the specific nature of my allegation to public; hence, I have decided to leave with my conscious clear and let those I accuse know the contempt I hold for them.

In closing, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to the few friends that I have met here and as well as to the many nomads that I have debated with at these forums. I have truly enjoyed some of the debates and I am grateful for the many things that I have learned from my fellow fellow Somalis.

I wish all of you at SOL continued success but remember to stand up for what you believe in, or else is meaningless to just say I believe! As Martin Luther King said, “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.â€

Kind Regards,

Feynman

Baashi   

Feynman, ha deg-degin sxb n never ever take the post personal. I think you are good addition to the site n I plea with you to stay.

As spectator, I presume the innocence of OG-Girl. I just simply don’t know the facts but I suspect the Admin. do.

I don’t think this is something that is in need of investigation. Simultaneous logging by users in the same account is one scenario that could end the suspicion. If that is the case I think our OG_girl has some explanation to do.

The “couple of nomads†reference might mean couple of the moderators who saw the simultaneous logging and didn’t know what to make of it.

So let’s hold our horses and give the Admin/Moderators the benefit of the doubt.

Excuse me Admin, Moderator n all of you who excercise some sort of authority here. am nat religious person actually am an ATHIEST ( mind ).

but i´ve been followin the sunnah vs Shia thread cause i think it is intresting n beleive ME am nat alone :D Mr NUR shares it with ME ,n accordin to him He n VIKING had it run on other forums . n THAT is the ONLY thing we got in common :cool: , it diden´t took him long to personalise it to force his vision ( from a beloved book to him )through , that is FINE ,it is HUMANE thing . but what is INHUMANE is he crushed the oppsite pole with a help from THE ADMIN , moderator . the Q is now .. is it cause the Admin got emotional cause s/he IS sunni n detest Shia , is it so OG_girl, Fyneman, an the Shia camp has broken the SOL law (i haven´t even read the so called golden rules )? it is soooo abvious that NUR n his TOPIC are dogmatic , he deliberately took great JOY in beatin the shia bejeezus by gettin too personal n threw up words like " you´re a lost soul" , instead of wise corection n compation . u can´t have a DEBATE if you can´t stand da heat.

NGONGE   

Heh. The Sunnis are throwing thier bakoorado in the air and thier comaamado on the floor with anger. While the Shicas are beating thier chests with furstration!

You don't need to go over the top with your reactions people. At no point did the admin of this site say that he/she is banning the Shica guys from carrying on with this "debate". He/she spoke about one issue and one person only. I'm sure if that person was Sunni, Shica or Johnny B(calusho ku socote oo xaarko kugo dag, Johnny smile.gif ) the admin would have still acted in the same way.

Bashi, see what I was saying about emotions now? icon_razz.gif

Emotions, emotions, emotions.

Amazing. So the Shiites are the victims of the great Somalia Online injustice now? My people never seize to amaze me walaahi.

The same group, same rhetoric, same talk, same trouble. It gets boring you know.

To me, it looks like the Islamic section (the most peaceful section of the site) is turned into a battle zone by new members from Somalinet who propably came here to advance certain agendas and cause trouble.

The forum went throught this many times. It is nothing new. Let there be no worries. The situation will be under control.

[quote couple of nomads brought to our attention that OG_Girl's username is used by couple of other people who are not registered on this site.

If we go DOWN to the technicality of it, HOW can u tell NGONGE´s username is beein used by other person? the way HE soundz? ( this is mute) the way he walks?( this is virtual) the way he bullies chicks ( he is married ) :cool: . from the APACHE logs? eh comm on , NGONGE can have a GERMAN ip address while still watching ARSENAL VS WEST HAMN , nat to mention that HE can fly DUBAI n stil log on SOL( yeh they too got an internet connection) . he may even got his OWN proxy. as u can see i STILL wonder how these NOMADS noticed the change in OG_GIRL´s persona n reported it.

as for the DEBATE it was hot n what happened IS The Sunna got what seems to be a fabricated penalty :cool:

Nur   

Shia brothers and sister and Viking

I am not part of the " Couple who reported" , so relax,I never complain to admins, I have seen worse than your stuff in Somalinet, peolple who call themselves Allah, dont get on the case of the admins, they are just making sure we play on level ground. I was waiting for a rebuttal of my post and so far no one has come up with either a denial nor a confirmation, from any of of the sophisticated philosphers and Shia scholars serving at Somaliaonline in disguise. I am still waiting for an answer, either verification or a claim that what I wrote is not what the Shia believe. So instead of wasting your time and the Admins , stop this nonesense and amswer my post.

Og Girl

you write:

"" bayena mn eda'a and yamen mn ankar"

It is ironic for you to use this quote of all other. That quote was said by Omar Ibnul Khatttab, The Second Khalif Arrashid of the Muslims, who was killed by the Majuusi Abu Lu'luah, while praying, in pain Omar asked " Who killed me, they told him " Abu Lu'uluah Al Majuusi" " Persian ( Zoroastrian) Abu Lualuah" , Omar said, Alhamdulillah that I am killed by a person who had never prayed for Allah a single day" today, Abu Lu'luah Al Majuusi has a great grave in Iran visited by the faithful as the savior of the Shia, one who stopped the ( Idol) SANAM of Quraish.

Nur

Viking   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

To me, it looks like the Islamic section (the most peaceful section of the site) is turned into a battle zone by new members from Somalinet who propably came here to advance certain agendas and cause trouble.

Of the four involved involved in this Shi'a-Sunni discussion, Feynman and I are the ones from Somalinet. Why don't you come clean and say what you are trying to say mate? Do you find it offensive that we had an opinion that differs from the resident sheikh? What agenda is it we want to advance here? Shi'ism or plans to ruin SOL?

And about Somalinet, majority of SOL's current members have operated on Somalinet at some stage. So it isn't that bad of a place to come from.

Originally posted by Nur:

I have seen worse than your stuff in Somalinet, peolple who call themselves Allah, dont get on the case of the admins

There goes the "sheikh" of the house threatenin . " dnt get on the case of the admins " or else? whauut NUR?. Apparently those words contradict ya claim of innocence n mutual respect to ppl with diffrent idea n oponions.

Ther by NO means will b a way for you to drag us( spectators )into this mess of yours.

Og Girl

you write:

"bayena mn eda'a and yamen mn ankar"

It is ironic for you to use this quote of all other. That quote was said by Omar Ibnul Khatttab, The Second Khalif Arrashid of the Muslims, who was killed by the Majuusi Abu Lu'luah, while praying, in pain Omar asked " Who killed me, they told him " Abu Lu'uluah Al Majuusi" " Persian ( Zoroastrian) Abu Lualuah" , Omar said, Alhamdulillah that I am killed by a person who had never prayed for Allah a single day" today, Abu Lu'luah Al Majuusi has a great grave in Iran visited by the faithful as the savior of the Shia, one who stopped the ( Idol) SANAM of Quraish.

Time n AGAIN you´re showin your narrow mindedness

about the shia Issue ( u remind me of a loyalist in Northern Ireland n his view about the POPE :cool: ). Worst of all you´re naggin about a Question that needs to B substanciated, you can´t paint the Shia as IMAM worshipers , that makes them non-moslim ( the TERM "IMAM worshipers" is your OWN word , nat mine ). you been trying HARD to discredit the shia in this VERY point by your vauge question :D . boi , do you listen to yourself sometimes?

:cool:

NGONGE   

Ther by NO means will b a way for you to drag us( spectators )into this mess of yours.

I always said that when I grew up I want to be like Johnny. Johnny is my role model.

johnny_bravo_01.jpg

Oh MOMMA!!

Viking   

Nur,

Bro I know you are always careful what you say, but I was suprised by the words in bold. I know they are just words but their implications are clear...

It is ironic for you to use this quote of all other. That quote was said by
Omar Ibnul Khatttab, The Second Khalif Arrashid of the Muslims,
who was killed by the Majuusi Abu Lu'luah, while praying

Of the Muslims? Does that mean that you regard those who don't acknowledge Umar (RA) as the second Khalifa as NOT being Muslims?