Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

If you were giving the power to bring someone to life *

Ibtisam   

Low expecting bunch of ethnocentric Somalis- really?? :D :d Syaid Barre and Ahmad Gurey. lol How about someone who really contributed to humanity.

I'd ask for Issa (pbuh) back so the debate will end, the message corrected and the dijaal never appears, that would be 90% of the world problems done with.

If Prophets were out of limit- I'd ask for Ibnu Khaldun, Ibn Rushd or one of the prominent Islamic philosophers.

If only somali:

Abdullah al-Qalanqooli or Uthman bin Ali Zayla'i or Maxamed Axmed Rooble- each and everyone of them has contributed to more than just somalis and long after their death they continue to influence us in a good and postive way.

I'd resurrect a prominent philosopher or scientist. David Hume, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, maybe Charles Darwin. I'd love to see what he thinks of modern biology, the discovery of his long-sought after locus of inheritance (DNA), and, more generally, the fact that his theory has become the cornerstone and bedrock of biology . But if I weren't so interested in scientific acumen, I would resurrect a historical figure, preferably with mythical qualities, so as to disabuse the devout of their dogmatism.

I don't think I would wanna bring anyone back to my life I would loved to meet five people, Al-Khwārizmī (Addition and Subtraction after the Method of the Indians), Seki Takakazu, Zhu Shijie ( Introduction to Computational Studies),the Buddha, and the first person to come with the concept of zero.

Now, is there an option of sending someone to heaven?

Sensei   

The only thing that needs to be resurrected is humanity. None of the above save the prophet(pbuh) would restore faith- faith in one another, faith in the capacity of the individual, faith in society, faith in country and in religion. There is no solution in bringiing the dead back, we only remain to benefit from them if their legacy is forwarded with sincerity.