Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Jobs in Somaliland

Juxa   

no i think inla dhacay! but i heard from friends involved in NGO trade ( i call it quick buck trade) inla dhaco oo wixii soo gala dib looga ceshto

Malika i would be happy if i could earn enough to sustain myself and live peacefully in mogadishu, sadly that wont happen anytime soon. to find the balance with work/family life is truely priceless

Malika   

^Indeed - waa nimcoo Alle! - When I was growing up, dreamed of living in 'African Village' in Mogadishu - Xamar was the place to be in those days...

nuune   

JB smileys.gif

Malika, waa wax jira huuno, armuuba prisonka dhaamaaba, anigu NGO uma shaqeyn laakinse I know many people who work in Garoowe, Hargeisa & Nairobi who left the West to join one of those lucrative jobs back home, ayagoo farta qaniinaya ayey soo noqdaan, and that is why you see alot of white people choosing those jobs, simply they don't mind being ripped off, they are happy with the sun, the sun ayaa permanent salary u ah and the big hotels and food they eat smileys.gif

Wax la yidhi maaha wax jira ,,,,,,,,,,,,, U know soomaalidu way iska hadashaa.

The other day laba hablood baa walaalkay ii sheegayay and they didn't know inaanu walaalo nahay ,,, they told me waa Soomaalida Ethiopia degta weliba xagaa iyo Jigjiga ,,, mid baa ku dhaaratay oo tidhi walaashii baanu sxb nahay ,, :D:D

nuune   

Haa laakin you can't deny those cases, adigu kuguma dhicin cuz u r a local smileys.gif

lool@walaalkaa, naga daa walaalkaa waa faashle, maxaa gabdhaha u geeyey isagu oo uu ugu akhriyey inuu ka yimaadey dhankaa iyo Jigjiga, malahaa iyagaa reer Jigjiga ahaa, shukaansi waa dhameeyey walaalkaa

nuune   

^^ if it is Zanzibar, ii diyaari then one of a heck, Malindi ayaan hada jeclaadey, waana laga helaa some paradise villas, taas aan soo dhajiyey St.Maartens island ayey ku taalaa, landing planes ayaa dhakada guriga iska soo fariisan airportka 10 second walk ayuu u jiraa

Malika   

^Maa aniga meel kale waax kaa soo deydey lahaa aanan eheen Zanzibar..Lol - The beauty of Zanzibar is the Islamic culture too, marka living in Paradise whilst hearing the adhaan waa alhamdulillah.

So your serious - maa kuu raadiyaa a little paradise? I can be your house sitter,markaa kaa maqantahay gurigaagu..lol

nuune   

^^ lool definitely, soo diyaari baan ku dhahey smileys.gif, waa inaan meesha soo arkaa, it is the Islamic Cultureka waxa la rababa soo ma ahan, sanadkan somewhere waan soo booqan Zanzibar

nuune;693590 wrote:
Haa laakin you can't deny those cases, adigu kuguma dhicin cuz u r a local
smileys.gif

lool@walaalkaa, naga daa walaalkaa waa faashle, maxaa gabdhaha u geeyey isagu oo uu ugu akhriyey inuu ka yimaadey dhankaa iyo Jigjiga, malahaa iyagaa reer Jigjiga ahaa, shukaansi waa dhameeyey walaalkaa

I'm local but i manage them dee ,,, I know the in & out of the issue and what they pay. I can go on and give you the list of how they eat, pay and so on.

I know waa faashle laakiin i know tan inaanuu weligiiba arkin ,,,,,,,,,,,,, waa sheekada "waa la yidhi" story uun dee like tan imika aad waddo ,, :D

Ibtisam   

Juxa and Nuune wa big spender. £26- £30k me and my 20 sibilings iga baadan. Warya JB I applied laakin my so jawabiin, bal la hadal and find out if they got my application. :P

NGONGE   

Jacaylbaro;693621 wrote:
I'm local but i manage them dee ,,, I know the in & out of the issue and what they pay. I can go on and give you the list of how they eat, pay and so on.

I know waa faashle laakiin i know tan inaanuu weligiiba arkin ,,,,,,,,,,,,, waa sheekada "waa la yidhi" story uun dee like tan imika aad waddo ,,
:D

War wuu arkay. Waliba isaagoo tu kale la socda. Wax waxaa xariifka o geeyay inu yidhaahdo waa walaashay. Eesh cala indha adeeg.

Math/Science Teacher

Posted by: Abaarso Tech

MORE / LESSDESCRIPTION

Abaarso Tech is looking for teachers interested in training the top high school students in a deeply underprivileged section of the world. This new boarding school, based in the Horn of Africa, focuses on math, science and English. In addition to classes, we offer several extra curricular activities such as drama, computer courses and strategy games and a host of sporting opportunities.

Teachers will be expected to teach approximately 20 hours, with an additional 10 hours of planning and involvement in other activities. Because the school is still in its early stages, we expect teachers to be readily adaptable and eager to start new projects. The start date for this position is flexible, but most likely late summer 2011.

The following qualifications and experiences are highly desired:

- Math or science degrees

- Prior teaching experience

- Prior work or study experience overseas

MORE / LESSHOW TO APPLY

To apply, please email your cover letter, CV, and undergraduate college transcripts (unofficial is fine) to Sophia Guida at sguida2010@gmail.com

To learn more please visit www.abaarsotech.org.