Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Jobs in Somaliland

Juxa   

malika ma i raacee, reer waqooyi waad u jeedaa nimcada ma ogola iney qeybsadaane

ps:JB is a bad host unless you are the innit crew

Malika   

^:D , hadaa adayoo naa magaloo majoogii leheen - I have great desire to live in the outbacks - simple life baan hadhaa radinayaa..loool

Yall Welcome in Hargeisa ,,,, Yall put me in your references and i shall be honoring u with my praises & recommendations.

U know Hargeisa if for all unless you are Alshabaab and/or their likes. We need Juxa to apply some positions and Ibti to get opportunities, other SOLers should follow then we will have a full relocation of the SOL members. Even the site will be updated from here ,,,, :D

Juxa   

lol JB i had to name and shame you for you to extend the invite, waxaas marti qaad lama dhaho ee waxa la dhahaa ku dhimo.

Malika lets go to your tuulo then to mine

Ibtisam   

Juxa Malika tuulo back home is a stone throw away from mine, and miles away from yours- jidka aya la idun kala goosan. Stick with me girl, stick to me like a glue for a while till you learn my Somali and then you shall be fine. :D

JB I will hold you to that, if I hear bad ref abou my somali baad bixisey wa daagal wholeman. :D

Malika   

^:D , I have stake in Juxa's tuulo, so I have to go with her to her tuulo...Lol

Juxa, my tuulo wax naa lagu beri kari mayoo - I want a farm dee - marka waan isku raceynaa Juba iyo Shabell deexiisaa- I only need to find who hails from there..hehe

nuune   

Ps: Just to clarify, Ibti was never from Burco, or born there(forget about being Miyi), she was born and lived all her life in the Yahuud neighborhood something goldgreen etc smileys.gif

Juxa can further clarify.

To JB, soo adigan dumarkii dhannaa soo xareestey, rageedi smileys.gif

Malika meel aan Zanzibar xeebteeda aheyn kuma noolaan karto, I know for sure

Pss: Business is booming in Hargeisa, a friend of mine who was as poor as the cat around the corner now owns a big mall in downtown Hargeisa, big transformation in just 4 years

Juxa   

Malika there are farms in xaradheere, unlike burco we have best of both worlds (world famous navy, geel and beero lagu beero gocato)

Ibti aniga iyo adiga waan isku qoranahay, besides i invested many hours and hot chocolate in your somali.

Nuune ibti maad iska dhaaftid mise malagaadi baad garabka ku sidataa?

nuune   

^^ smileys.gif adaa ii joogo oo iga celin Ibti hadey igu soo fakato.

ooh well, I am off to a tacsi, see you all folks

Ibtisam   

Juxa iska daaf Nuune, wu iga yar heley today, all this repressed qaraxis is his way of dealing with it :P *ducks* anyway asaga maxa barey Gold iyo green?

My Somali was always perfect- laakin you did help my xamari- not that I'm ever gonna use it now that I am going to be in /hargesia. I heard North guys weye ka helan reer xamari accent, so if I play my cards right- it might get me a job, house and a car :P:D okay okay looooooooooool bisinka I'm yabbing myself today.

Nuune ya dintey? :( allah how naxaristo- death makes me sad.

What is the kind of martiqaad u want Juxa ??? ,,,,, U can even stay in my house but i don't want u to be annoyed with the 10+ people all screaming and chasing each other ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But i can put u in my neighborhood to watch you from there ,, :D

Ibtisam   

Maxey reeku la qaliin and chasing each other? Did nuune visit your home when he came to Haregisa? Maybe he forgot something in ur house oo kaga qalisinya :(

Juxa :D you mean pirates not Navy, silly mistake :P

Malika   

nuune, you know me too well..miyaan kaa marmii kara yaa that Swahili language and Indian ocean breeze, whilst listening to Taarab..maya dhe..lol

Ibti, when are you off? I probably push myself to see the old country this summer - push being the key word here..heh

Looks like going to Hargeisa is all the craze these days.

Let me just announce here for the benefit of JB, that I'm on that gravy train :). So.. sort a sister with a temp job.