Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Jobs in Somaliland

Juxa   

Malika come with us....we all going to crowd ibti's style ( anigu waxaan ahey chaperonekii)

JB thanks, i dont lack places to stay (including family that live in hargeysa) balse i want to rent a villa and rent 4X4 and go riding in the dunes (i know you dont have bacaad balse maybe dhagaxyo will be fun)

i cant wait, so excited when i vist i will go all the way to galkacyo/boosaaso and another tuulo i cant remember now

Serenity - hello - Weren't you from one of those B towns? - maxaad Hargaysa ka dooni?

Edit- Juxa - maxaa tidhi - you can't remember - won't remember? - hadalka caday dumaashi!

Malika   

Juxa - I got a special invite to go to Bosasso, then Garowe, Galkacyo ila Tukaraq iyo wixii uu deexyaa illa Lascanood and beyond to Burco..I dont know if four weeks will be sufficient enough to visit all and see all...Nevertheless it will be an experience treasured, I hope.

Juxa   

Sayid i assure you i was not having dig at Q-town!

I meant one of the tuulo where awoowe came from ma garatay?

Malika in that case walaaley aan isku lug-darsano ( lets go together as we heading same direction)

Habo....I thought we were going together? Dumb me so quickly.

There's remote chance I might go to my hometown-the city by sea. N I was gonna invite you:p

Juxa   

in that case mana raacee (malika and I) whilst we test the theory of reer waqooyi hospitality ( JB will waive the fee for entry and ibti will provide food and shelter)

^I used to go to Waqooyi as kid-don't know about the hospitality thing. Unfortunately, I will be taking the Nairobi route.

I will go if Ibti will be there, I don't trust JB;)

Juxa - dumaashi i know you love Qardho - :D - but do you see how mean Malika is - saying she going to go from Bosaaso and.....then Garowe - as if she can fly - would someone please inform her that we also control our airspace ;)

Serenity - of course i am tribalist - beats being a clanist - and do you mean everyone's second capital city? :cool: and when are you going to visit everyone's favourite town? (in case you don't know that is Qardho):P

Malika   

Juxa and Che its settled then waan iis raceynaa - insha'allah. I will need your services as tour guides, turjubaan ..lol

Che habaryar xagee kaa tagaa , waan iis fahnee berii horee soo mahan, waad ii raceysaa dulkii..:D as if I know dulkii..lol

Dulka aan garanayoo, is where the Kilimanjaro mountain rolls out into the serengeti savanah and beyond to the rift valleys , surrounded by three large lakes with a stretch of the indian ocean on the right..Now if you guys were coming with me to Tanzania, sheeko kale ayee ahaan leheed..

-Serenity-;692013 wrote:
No Sayid, Hargeisa is the primary capital city
:)

I will visit Qardho if you guys roll out the red carpet, I'm not too partial.

^Lol@red carpet - who would guessed that you caught Siilaanyo's senility and fond for walking on red carpets instead of the red sands and soils of somalis' land.:P

in Qardho they way we welcome distinguished guests/visitors is - to turn the street lights on :D

Blessed   

LOL@ turn on the lights. I also like the way you inject your tuulo in every thread. :D

Ibts, xagaad galaysaa?

JB sheekada reer UK bal ka waran? ;)