Sign in to follow this  
isqarxis

Being from Somaliland

i completely agree that being from somaliland is one the greatest things ever, well at least as far as i'm concerned. its so beautiful to be part of a community so dedicated and so eager.

NGONGE   

*Blessed;688487 wrote:
'Self imposed' is stretching the truth, Ayeeyo. Burco way ku soo hindhistay.

Heh. Ma aniga? Abadan ayeeyo, anaa iska tegay dee.

Heh@Sayid.

NGONGE   

War they didn't even see me to coin a name. I was in and out in no time. Blessed way iska hadlaysa dee..she doesn't know that after I left (and to this day) half of Burco have been lamenting the lost opportunity to meet me. War xita (waxa la yedhi) Odeyo waaween ayaa been samaystay oo yedhi "anaga argnay". Maalak anta! :D

From what i heard - everyone knew you were coming from miles away - you remember that 'War ha na sawirin baan ku idhi" guy you met on the way to Burco - he phoned a head and by the time you got there - there was name and honour guards waiting for you - hence why legged back to Hargaysa :D

I was just holding my Somaliland Passport ... I didn't know it expired. Now all I have to do is to start the renewal process.

Maaan ,,, Being from Somaliland is a BLESS

Juxa   

Being from anywhere is blessing! bal waa meeqa jir baasaboorka, ma 5sano mise 10sano (mind you hadii somaliland europe la tartameyso it better be 5sano)

nuune   

^ JB, are you under 3 years old, a passport that expires after 3 yrs is for infants smileys.gif

Waan ogaa inaad rooxaamo iyo qaruumo qabto laakin not that level smileys.gif