Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Saracen-TFG Agreement Exposed

AYOUB   

3. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STATE:

The State shall:

3.1 Register the approved personnel of the Company as Special Constables;

3.2 Issue badges, symbols of authority or other appropriate identification to such personnel;

3.3 Grant to the approved personnel of the Company licenses to carry arms;

3.4 Ensure that its Police and Security forces cooperate with the Company`s personnel;

3.5 Appoint a planning team to, liase with the Company`s personnel;

3.6 Notify the relevant State Departments that import of equipment will be free from duties. However, other services that might be levied by ports etc cannot be waived;

3.7 Furnish multiple entry visas to approved company personnel;

3.8 Supply the company with the necessary End User Certificates for the procurement of specified equipment.

3.9 Notify the customs officials that the Company personnel may move aircraft, vehicles and water vessels across the State`s borders and airspace.

3.10 Notify the Customs Officials that Company personnel will be allowed to free-movement (visa-free) inside the State`s territory.

http://www.biyokulule.com/view_content.php?articleid=3191

bilan   

War heedhe reer Somali diid make up your minds, so taad ka go’deen Somalia, why are you interested if the TFG or PL make a deal with the devil. I do not see you guys worried about the internal affairs of Jabuuti or Nepal.

bilan dee sheekada fahan nimankan Saracen iney hub iyo tababar siiyaan ciidamada soomalia ay diidan yihiin in la weerari doono ay uu maleeyhaayan because Al shabaab ay ka hadli lahaayen hadii kale the real devils.

^Haha haha, khafiif.com indeed

Ayoub, horta that Biyokullule link you posted isn't working.

Also the points raised in your post above aren't anywhere near alarming, its just normal any two side agreement, which part do you find most disturbing to you?

AYOUB   

Qandalawi;686798 wrote:

Ayoub, horta that Biyokullule link you posted isn't working.

Also the points raised in your post above aren't anywhere near alarming, its just normal any two side agreement, which part do you find most disturbing to you?

Marka hore here is the link >> http://www.biyokulule.com/view_content.php?articleid=3191

Read it if you still see nothing wrong, then come back to me :D

Anyone with little common sense can easily see how absurd it is for a supposed government to virtually sell sovereignty the way these politician have. No wonder none of them is accepting the responsibilities for signing the dodgy deal.

bilan

I did not write the article, I just posted it.:)

Secondly, if these mercenaries fly over SL air space and land at SL airports then it becomes SL business. Simples.

^Maya Saaxib, I did not read the whole thing except what you have posted above.

And my point was, unless something serious is in the article that was not posted, I couldn't see any alarming bits.

Thanks for the link, will check