Berbera 2011

wyre   

Libaax-Sankataabte;685678 wrote:
Love the
coral reefs.
Great stuff.

But i miss those words more :D

BOB   

Indhayarka muxuu ka qabanayaa meesha?:mad: I don't like seeing foreigners in our country at this present moment especially kuwa gaalada ah, sababtoo ah gaal oo dhan wuu akhlaaq xunyahay dadkeenuna waa dad iska rafaadsan marka they can easily be taken advantage of especially our youngsters both boys and girls.

Berbera has always been in my fantasy and it's been one of my top 3 must visit places on earth and I can't wait to visit there someday Insha Allah and the pictures look breath taking and they make one hate these corrupt warlords and everything they stand for even more because look at the bessings god has bestowed upon us and what they reduced us into.:mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB;685986 wrote:
Indhayarka muxuu ka qabanayaa meesha?:mad: I don't like seeing foreigners in our country at this present moment especially kuwa gaalada ah,

That is the problem now ,,,,, But you're forgetting you live in another country and earning your living there in the middle of waddan gaalo .....