Sign in to follow this  
Urban

whats happening to my beloved Sports section?

Urban   

where did everyone disappear to? I know its the holidays and stuff but get your @ss back here and start writing, the new premiership season is underway and we still havent got an 'official' thread, no chumps league thread... whats goin on here?

yalla ya shabab!

SoMa_InC   

Urban I know where you are coming from, lets get ready to rumble, the premier league started and hopefully everyone will be back and get the sports section rolling.

WingA   

yo, bring back the SOL League on Xperteleven and i will be back proper mate.. trust me.. i want to win the league..

N.O.R.F   

yalla ya shabab

:D

well, 187 is the man for the fantasy league

Its still early days yet for the Prem, i only saw the Liverpool game but heard Arsenal got a scare at their new Emirates Stadium :D

Man Utd and Chelsea look good,

i'm in the middle of a move chaps, so its on Soma.

Massa, the Ashes will go back down under saxib, England looked good vs Pakistan but i dont think its enough to beat the Aussies. Did you the Pakistanis abandoning the match because they were accused of ball tampering by the umpire?

Soma: Hows 'souwf' London saxib? Hows the graduate life?

Winger: A graduate now? Man Utd for the Prem? Where is work? Long time saxib.

Sectioner: Where have you been for the past year?

LST: Whats your prediction on the CL? :D

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Massa, the Ashes will go back down under saxib, England looked good vs Pakistan but i dont think its enough to beat the Aussies. Did you the Pakistanis abandoning the match because they were accused of ball tampering by the umpire?

vain attempt to avoid a certain defeat by the Paks sxb and yes the Ashes is coming home smile.gif

Monty Panesar looks the real deal tho.

WingA   

Norf, its been too long bro.. i was starting to miss this place and our xpert11 rivalry.. i still want Billy Acton..lol..

As United suppoter, i expect a good, strong and consistant challenge from my team and if Hargraves and Trevz come in as speculated then its all good..

btw, am so jealous of the new liverpool and chelsea adidas kits.. but am feeling the RED more ofcourse..

peez..

N.O.R.F   

^^lol@ billy acton

Yes the Addidas kit is back and its all good but that sponsor needs to change BIG time

Man Utd Kit is awful saxib. Arsenal's is cool

Mass: The Umpire is a racist Aussie, why i'm i not surprised? Are you racist? :D